[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting around online European censorship / information control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: noEU_1600.png (115 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
noEU_1600.png
115 KB, 1600x1600
As you guys know, the purpose of this new EU law isn't about stopping 'hate speech', but squashing the online criticism of migrant policies and preventing the spread of dissenting views on the EU to quell their political opposition.

But instead of just responding to this with as many 'offensive', 'racist' memes as you can, I think it would be smarter and more effective to focus on this real issue here: that the EU is trying to stop the redpilling of the European public by controlling information flow.

So the best strategy, I think, is to find ways to still get our messages out to people through other online means, and not just with stupid meme campaigns that make us look bad and 'hateful', but rather by spreading the information that will help people understand the danger that Europe faces.... the daily rape and crime news and stats, etc.

We should start thinking about new ways, outside of the dominant social media platforms, we can keep getting our ideas out, and in the most effective way to convince people.
>>
>>76069066
...although, I'm trying to brainstorm where this can happen. Is youtube going to be completely censored?

Maybe we can find ways to draw more people to this board.
>>
>>76069066
TOR.
>>
>>76069678
But nobody goes to TOR

The point is that we need to get our shit out into mainstream networks of people, which is what this law is preventing, by controlling what is said on Facebook etc.

Where or how else could we spread our thought memes?
>>
>>76069066
We need to rephrase the way we put things, so people don't immediately put up an emotional barrier after we say a fact.
I know I was like that before I saw the truth.
>>
>>76069241
we either start our own video hosting service or we use vimeo.
>>
>>76069066
Or you could threaten EU representatives who passed the bill.
Play Assassins Creed the new game.
>>
>>76070415
That's a good idea!

It would have to seem like a neutral platform/service, but then happen to allow our kind of content on it.
>>
Or we can just stick with what we're good at: shitposting
>>
>>76069066
why dont we start a social media shitstorm but make it very obvious this could not be classified as hate speech, if we get supressed it shows a powerfull message
>>
>>76071181
THIS

Simply continue our message, even on social media... it's just we have to evolve/adapt a new language to use on there that gets our message across without qualifying as 'hate speech' (which it isn't anyways, but we just have to word it smarter)
>>
>>76069066
>So the best strategy, I think, is to find ways to still get our messages out to people through other online means, and not just with stupid meme campaigns

/pol/ was created 2011 and needed 5 years to finally realize it's potential power. What a revelation.
>>
File: the memes....png (730 KB, 771x756) Image search: [Google]
the memes....png
730 KB, 771x756
>>76069066
The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo?
>>
>>76071686
I genuinely thinki /pol/ and its power is one of the things the EU is responding to here, all the memetic campaigns redpilling people faster.

We're just going to have to be smart in how we adapt to their responses to us.
>>
>>76069241
>draw people to this board

You think normie is just going to meme along harmoniously on /pol/?
>>
>>76069066
What is wrong with using a VPN over in the EU?

Are they spying on them too now or something?
>>
>>76071993

The EU is primarily reacting to Twitter and Facebook, because people believe and react to their friends opinions. /pol/ is 90% shitposting and many will not take it serious. If /pol/ would try to redpill others outside of this board, it could be a real political power, but most people here prefer insulting each other.
>>
^
>>
[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
>>76072638
Yeah, I really wish actually that /pol/ would stop doing these stupid unproductive twitter raids and stuff, it's not helping us, and I know that most of us obviously do really care, so we should be smarter with our tactics
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 379x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 379x329
I say we push harder in YouTube through people like BlackPigeonSpeaks

Get him to debate Sargon of Akkod and absolutely destroy him to help get our message out to more people. We then prop up more channels as we gain followers.

I say we continue shitposting on Twitter with troll account, BUT also make valid points and cite our shit, try to eviscerate any Sjw we come across.

Eventually our messages can get around better and gain us more ground
>>
>>76069066
>EU Law
Opinion discarded
Just stop talking about thing you just have read on Breitarsch
>>
Wow, you guys are dumb and pathetic. Hope you get fucked soon.

>ITT deluded racists weeing their panties
>>
>>76069066

Meanwhile, VPN industry explodes in Europe and a handful of Web engineers become billionaires overnight.
>>
>>76073266
how cucked/how much of a roach do you have to be to post something like this
>>
>>76073007
Wait, sargons for censory?
>>
>>76073414
meanwhile only murrican shills keep on spreading the narrative about a EU ""law""
>>
>>76071993
You're a delusional racist then. This whole anti racism thing has been a corner stone since the EU's inception. The laws have been in place for years. This is just an agreement to achieve better and more efficient responses to the garbage you people pollute the internet with.

You better get used to the idea that the internet's not some free for all without laws. Especially in regards to social media platforms.
>>
>>76073575
>Spreading FUD narratives
Ok, also ahmeds do it.
Don't party to soon, you still will be harrassed on- and offline for being a shitskin
>>
>>76073698
Sorry to disappoint your racist delusional sensitivity but I'm a white male.
>>
>>76073575
you're a really weak troll. go away.
>>
>>76073784
>White
Pics or it didn't happen Ahmed.
But strange you are not oppossing the FUD allegations.
s4s?
>>
>>76073007

>I say we continue shitposting on Twitter with troll account,

No, stop the shitposting, it only makes everyone with a similar opinion look like a troll. People only start researching if they see data from a trustworthy source.

>BUT also make valid points and cite our shit

This is why liberal propaganda works so well - they flood people with actual data and studies. Sure, it's highly selective data and biased studies, but it's still data.

Use accounts and commentary sections to flood people with well-cited information and they will actually start to believe you and do their own research.
>>
>>76069066
PASS THE BIKES
RACE 4 NOW

Code words for spreading messages to normies:
>((())) - signal enemies
>"""""" - signal cucks
>Kangs - afro americans
>Snackbars - immigrants posing as refugees
>Normies - blue pilled
>Goldbergs - jews
>Cucks - cucks
>God Emperor - Trump incase they ban political discussion
Add to the list if you have anything.
>>
>>76073928
Nah. I'm just bemused by you retards. I mean look at your pathetic thread so far.

>let's make it look neutral!
>we just have to _sound_ less racist, but we still are! genius!

You poor racist retards.
>>
>>76073575
>This is just an agreement to achieve better and more efficient responses to the garbage you people pollute the internet with.
The issue with that is, how broadly they classify """hate speech""". You can get done for literally everything, people are creating their own genders.. are they going to pass a bill legislation as well if someone classifies themselves as a "apache attack helicopter"?
>>
>>76073970
No idea what FUD means, nor do I particularly care. But do tell, I'm sick in bed and bored.
>>
>>76074048
>Left/ New liberal propaganda (Stop calling them liberals)
>sources

Like the:
>Muahh Hitler like
>Muahh you need to be good goym, because Merkel said so
>All people are the same bc. my teacher told me so
>.
>.
>.

Go back to standard forum.
>>
>>76074168
Pretty sure if you bothered you'd find their framework.
>>
Fear
Uncertainty
Doubt

Like in FUDsters calling the CoC on free speech a """law""" not realizing it has as much to do with a law as an apple tree with a truck.
>>
>>76074168
I mean, you should be fine unless you're a racist spastic frothing at the mouth calling for genocide, which is what these racists want to do and now they pee their pants because of this. It's a mixture of sad, pathetic and hilarious.
>>
>>76074431
>Framework
>LAw
Do more research regarding the policy making of the EU and you will soon realize, their are thousands of framework, from which nearly non has had any real world impact
>>
>>76074495
I don't follow in regards to my post but whatever. It's probably due to you being an incoherent nutjob.
>>
>>76074584
Of course they have had an impact. I can freely travel to your country for starters. I don't have to exchange my currency for yours. I don't have to pay toll fees. The list goes on.
>>
>>76074249

Yeah, and look how well the manipulation worked - nearly 50 % voted Hofer.

Liberals usually think and claim they're better educated, more intelligent and objective - so beat them with their own mentality. Confront them with information they can't refute.

This will also redpill the undecided voters, because they will only believe trustworthy sources and not childish /pol/ memes.
>>
>>76074153
I'm not racist. My point is that /pol/'s absurdist memes don't help in their cause based in the genuine concern for the wellbeing of Europe

You don't have to be racist to be critical of the massive migrant influx.

Also, what the hell are you doing on this board?
>>
>>76074572
No, I DON'T want frothing calls to genocide. I never like, don't believe in it, and find it unproductive.

I am, however, critical of mass migration and think that needs to be pushed back on in an effective way.
>>
>>76075116
>never liked *it, don't believe in it, and I find it unproductive to the real message and criticism
>>
>>76075001
No of course you aren't, you're just a concerned citizen who needs to hide his true super not racist intentions.

Don't make me laugh.

Here's the thing: I actually live here. I am also for the well being of the EU, yet I am not in the slightest worried about the anti hate speech stuff. Why's that? It's because I'm not a mentally deranged racist like you.
>>
>>76075116
I dunno if you are deluding yourself, but you sure sound like the run off the mill racist who doesn't want to come off as one in public but is, going for the whole crypto nazi bullshit.
>>
>>76075116
What do you think the motivation for the Turkey deal is? Are you just living in a retarded pol, breitbart and what not bullshit bubble? No one except for some far left politicians who have no power are critical or against uncontrolled or mass migration. You might want to stop mistaking a refugee for a migrant.
>>
>>76076365
I'm sorry but I meant to say no one except for them is for uncontrolled mass migration.
>>
>>76070441
>passed the bill

There was no bill though.

>>76070991

This. The agreement that /pol/ is going nuts over only applies to the terms of service of a few select huge American media companies anyway... Basically just Twitter, Facebook and Google (mostly with regards to Youtube).

It will literally have 0 impact on 4chan in general, let alone /pol/ specifically, and it isn't even a binding agreement with regards to the big American companies anyway... It's mostly just a PR stunt.

>>76071993
>I genuinely thinki /pol/ and its power is one of the things the EU is responding to here, all the memetic campaigns redpilling people faster.

You're genuinely a retard. This has fuck all to do with /pol/, but everything with the average 'social media crowd' and their reactions to pictures of dead refugees and such... The average EU commission member will never even have heard of 4chan.

>>76072980

Do you know where you are?

>>76076365

The Turkey deal a shit though, and I blame Germany primarily for it... Thank fuck your Parliament gave a middle finger to Turkey the other day with that Armenia thing. The deal might crash and burn yet... Though I'm afraid it won't.

When are you people going to get rid of Merkel?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.