[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think that hysteria of sticking morbid images on cigarette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1464911641415.jpg (72 KB, 1152x694) Image search: [Google]
1464911641415.jpg
72 KB, 1152x694
Do you think that hysteria of sticking morbid images on cigarette cases will ever be rolled back? Or we will soon have diabetes infection plastered over chocolate wrappings?
>>
heather gtfo
>>
idk, but i'm having pudding for breakfast.
>>
>>76067404
total diabetic.
>>
>>76067287
I'm trying to learn your language but the only pimsleurs they have are in Croatian. Is this going to be a problem, do they have a really faggy accent or something?
>>
>>76067287
that is the issue with all the "progressive" bullshits
its almost impossible to roll them back, they would call you a "cancer supporter" or whatever
same with fag marriage, gibsmedats, rapefugees, aff act, etc
>>
>>76067404
i had 3 burgers for breakfast you pussy
>>
>>76067287
>he doesn't vape
>>
File: injun_smokes.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
injun_smokes.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>76067287
I don't give a fuck, I buy my smokes from the injuns, tax free in plain boxes (or even cheaper ones in bags 9$/200), the cartons have a bit of warpaint.
>>
>>76067558
>3 burgers for breakfast you pussy
1/2 lb of bacon and 4 eggs here + working on my 2d beer, step it up burgerbro
>>
>>76067701
>cigarettes come in bags
Tell me your province so I can make fun of you.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with the cancer scare pictures on the cartons. What, you're worried it'll trigger your wife's daughter?
And bring on the graphic depictions of amputated feet onto coke bottles too. I'm sick of fucking Australia having a monopoly on scaring the shit out of consumers.
>>
>>76067431
no, it's the exact same language.
>>
File: Heather.jpg (73 KB, 954x540) Image search: [Google]
Heather.jpg
73 KB, 954x540
I Cri Evrytiem
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.