[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have these two permanently changed the political game in the west?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: angloworld2020.jpg (45 KB, 574x458) Image search: [Google]
angloworld2020.jpg
45 KB, 574x458
have these two permanently changed the political game in the west?
>>
Not for the better
>>
Trump certainly.

Perhaps Farage, if we get Brexit.
>>
>>76067188
>look mom i'm edgy
>>
>>76067263
>Look mom I'm begging
>>
>>76067188
/thread
>>
>>76067136
>have these two permanently changed the political game in the west?
No. They're RESULTS of the change, not its originators.
>>
>>76067314
>Look mom I found a potato
>>
>>76067136
No. Just different wrapping paper on the same old crappy present I open every year...
>>
>>76067386
>Look mom, mom?
>Fuck off john, I'm busy getting stretched by BBC
>>
File: WE4PEey.jpg (71 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WE4PEey.jpg
71 KB, 640x360
>>76067247
he's made EUscepticism politically mainstream, helped spread it all over europe, and this whole referendum would never be happening if it wasn't for him.

I'd say he's already played his part in altering the political landscape as an individual in europe.
>>
>>76067444
>and they made up a dance, about that family.
>>
>>76067136
>implying that someone can change anything in the west
your countries are run by corporations, governments are just tools for them to expand
>>
T-dog has ensured the destruction of the Republican party. Like it or not, you can't win an election with only the dwindling white vote. They'll never recover the growing Latino vote just like they never recovered the black vote after being on the wrong side of the civil rights movement. Your memes won't save you. And it's really for your own good. This board is filled with neets, albeit the dumbest ones, and Democrats are more likely to keep your neetbux following than your right wingers.
>>
File: Boris Johnson Brixit.jpg (44 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
Boris Johnson Brixit.jpg
44 KB, 636x382
>>76067507
>>
>>76067836
I do think there is some truth to that.

While the United Kaliphate meme for the UK is popular, I believe only 6% of our population is non-white which means that right wing politics has a chance to stay strong for a while. The population of whites in America is 64% which is staggering. You have the finest piece of Democratic legislation in the world with the Bill of rights but someone like Hillary will one day set out to destroy that. I don't know where democracy in the West will fall first, the U.S. or Europe but it's depressing.
>>
File: 1455885697077.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1455885697077.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>76067836
have a degree and work full time in a fairly skilled role within a game studio

You can be right leaning without being an idiot living the dole(neetbux) life.
>>
File: White Percentage 1790-2010.png (12 KB, 465x425) Image search: [Google]
White Percentage 1790-2010.png
12 KB, 465x425
>>76068255
UK is 13% non-White. So was the US 45 years ago. It changes fast.
>>
Yes.
It's probable that more gerrymandering and establishment jew tricks like introducing superdelegates to the GOP will occur as a result of Donny and Farrage.
The EU is already pledging to hatefuck any country that elects a far-right party, after the close call in Austria.
>>
>>76067762
>said the guy whose country is literally run by a bunch of thieves
at least in the west the economy is expanding along with the corporations, in russia only pootin's offshore accounts do
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.