[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huh, really makes you thiink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: images (3).jpg (38 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
38 KB, 384x384
Huh, really makes you thiink
>>
Gues i'm now a #Clintoris

Also, shitty red australia threads
>>
>>76066083

((((Maher))))
>>
No actual men give a single fuck about being 'sexist'

Fucking subversive kike
>>
>>76066083
He's not wrong
>>
File: 1463218882132.png (151 KB, 561x516) Image search: [Google]
1463218882132.png
151 KB, 561x516
>>76066083
>>
>>76066083
Huh, really makes you sage. How come you weren't banned for those race mixing threads?
>>
>>76066149
((((Leibowitz))))
>>
>>76066083
But the republicans hate trump why is this person lying?
>>
>>76066083

Every time he opens his mouth, Bill Maher reveals himself to be a condescending, arrogant, whiny little passive-aggressive kike who thinks that everyone who doesn't agree with him politically is backwards and uneducated...and that's what the Democrats love about him!
>>
He's correct though. Again.

Are you seriously implying that republicans and /pol/ don't love persons exactly like that? Add racism to it too.
>>
>>76066083
Someone should tell Bill we're electing a president, not Miss Congeniality. His type of thinking is why half of Europe has girls in charge of their militaries.
>>
File: bill_maher_islam.jpg (3 MB, 3180x2122) Image search: [Google]
bill_maher_islam.jpg
3 MB, 3180x2122
>>76066083
Just like maher?
>>
>>76066083
i agree he is an American (does Bill Maher NOT seem the same to Americans? Am i missing a very subtle difference?)
>>
Bill Maher is weird.

He calls himself a classical liberal, despite classical liberalism being dead. Hates Neo-Liberals despite Neo-Liberals being an evolved state of Classical Liberalism. And hates of anything right wing, despite the majority of his political stances aligning perfectly with Moderate Right Wing stances.

It's like he has this definition of the Right Wing in his head, that states that if he were to just say he was right wing, he'd immediately be a racist KKK member or something.
Like when you listen to him talk, you listen to him shit on the majority of Neo-Liberal bullshit, you'd imagine he just another Trump supporter. But nope.
>>
File: 1457412014973.gif (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457412014973.gif
28 KB, 200x200
>>76066677
>Am i missing a very subtle difference?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.