[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol think about NYC?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What does /pol think about NYC?
>>
nice looking trashheap
>>
File: 1464884964797.jpg (331 KB, 1262x1295) Image search: [Google]
1464884964797.jpg
331 KB, 1262x1295
>>76066041

been there

i like that its full with action and surprising things .. for example u can walk out some meme italian party in the streets right into some chink fest around the corner .. then you walk a few blocks and you are see niggers dancing on the street that try to sell you their CD

you go a few blocks more and you see rich hipsters getting tattooed on the street and walk into some modern art exhibition in some tiny room for free and you look at abstract drawn vaginas painted by boyish looking women in their early 20's that can somehow afford living there

you walk a few blocks more and you can spent all your shekels on expensive designer clothes only to finish the evening by drinking overpriced cocktails in some bar full with retards that try to hook up with girls

overall i'd recommend jew york to everyone on /pol/

its the ultimate red pill

btw everything i listened here happened to me within the span of a few hours .. i was there for 10 days .. i have seen many things! crazy things!
>>
>>76066041
I've been there in the 90s. It wasn't so bad. I imagine it will be a shithole today
>>
>>76066041
I want to live there for a bit, then California. Looks really cool.
>>
File: Jew Rat.jpg (21 KB, 311x320) Image search: [Google]
Jew Rat.jpg
21 KB, 311x320
jew infested rat hole.
>>
>>76066814

oh i liked the Trump Tower!

i wasi n the lobby but i didnt take a piss like Bruce Jenner
>>
>>76066041
Stay our foreigners
>>
Every weekend I was in NYC (lived in NJ) from the late 90's to the early 00's.
IMO, it was an amazing fucking experience. The sights, sounds, smells, attitudes.

I say that, but New York was swamped with crime in the 80's and early 90's. But it was great regardless.
Looking to it now and seeing the new generation taking over with their hyper-liberalism, the poor being siphoned out due to rising prices, and the numerous other changes... it doesn't seem like the same place. But I don't know, I haven't been in a while.
>>
>>76066814
This, it's quite fun as a tourist, DC is too, but to a lesser amount

I live in the south, but visited NYC a few times. Supposedly things were better before 9/11.
>>
>>76066041
It's just not the same after Guiliani cleaned up 42nd street. Late 90s in NYC was crazy, fun, degenerate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.