[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should one's loyalty be to one's family or to one's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Serviced-Office-Space.jpg (1 MB, 6263x3158) Image search: [Google]
Serviced-Office-Space.jpg
1 MB, 6263x3158
Should one's loyalty be to one's family or to one's employer?
>>
your mom
>>
Peace be upon you, brother. Your loyalty should always be one hundred percent dedicated to Allah.
>>
>>76065090
My mother is cold and distant.
>>
>>76065301
not to my dick
>>
>>76065329
Shame on you, then.
>>
>>76065051
not an argument
>>
>>76065090
>>76065301
>>76065329

I see it is real nigga hours.
>>
>>76065051
Your loyalty should be to basic ethics principals first. Then if it does not require you to break that, loyalty should be to family. Then if you can be loyal to those, it should extend to good friendships/community.
Then comes your job.
>>
1)you can change an employer,can you change your family? (you technically can but you get my point,you can also fuck a lizard but not a lot of people do that on a daily basis)
2)a person needs to learn how to balance the two to live a stable life and not choose one or the other
>>
>>76065051
It depends. Both can be shitty, both can be great. A reasonable employer will recognize the importance of family. Likewise, a good family will support you, and you career. If you're not sure, king solomon that shit.

Also, King Solomon was black .
>>
>>76065051
Loyalty to those who deserve it.

Employers may be good to you, but ultimately you are only a resource to them, a source of income. Never forget this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.