[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you paid reparations to dindus, but instead of giving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: HGmXZuz.png (98 KB, 775x311) Image search: [Google]
HGmXZuz.png
98 KB, 775x311
What if you paid reparations to dindus, but instead of giving them money you gave them a free ticket to Africa, would you support this?

What do you think the dindus would say?
>>
>would you support this?
yes
>What do you think the dindus would say?
Something to the effect of "no, shut up you racist fucking white male no gibs me dat"
>>
>>76064361

fpbp
>>
File: hafen.jpg (7 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
hafen.jpg
7 KB, 200x267
>>76064022

I would be okay with paying dindus $100,000 if they agreed to move to Africa and never come back.

desu they probably cost more than that living in the states.
>>
>>76064022

>What if you paid reparations to Europeans, but instead of giving them money you gave them a free ticket to Europe, would you support this?

>What do you think the Caucasians would say?
>>
>>76064022
>fuck you cracka I want my 40 acres and a mule
So we buy up land in Canada or Mexico and get a few Million mules and tell them to gtfo
>>
i'd gladly pay a levy for all the non-whites to leave
>>
>>76064022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
>>
>>76064022
Already happened. See the story of Liberia.
> Be American govt in 1800.
> Send back voluntary niggers in Africa (Liberia state)
> In some years Ameriniggers enslave Afroniggers,
> Liberia become economically dependent on US
> US stopped giving them money
> Liberia collapeses
>>
>>76064810

Zimbabwe and SA should have done that.

Instead they just rob them blind and slay them all.
>>
>>76064952

Talking about Americans you pleb.
>>
>>76064022
Oh and they obviously would have to resign citizenship.
>>
>>76064022
Fully support this but the niggers would never leave.
>>
>>76064938
I don't see anything wrong with that, like, they weren't in a better position before being slaves, what do you expect to happen but total collapse of society as soon as whites aren't in charge.
>>
>>76065195
But what would be their excuse? they claim to be Africans right? the burn American flags and say they hate the white men.
Why not going back to Africa in a all paid trip.
>>
>>76065198
Read the story.
US gave Liberia money for many years, they had their chance.
>>
Hell yeah.
>>
>>76064022
I'd willfully give niggers a ride back to Africa.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.