[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie is pretty much dead, shouldn't Trump start attacking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Bernie is pretty much dead, shouldn't Trump start attacking Hillary?

She's been attacking him pretty hard, while his attacks are weak as fuck.
>>
>Implying he could attack any harder
kek. Hillary will wipe the floor with that old fool.
>>
>enter thread
>see Czech Republic and Ireland
>kek
>>
>>76062583
potato niggers right im now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>76062543
He's already called her husband a rapist pedophile and it didn't do shit.
>>
>>76062583
Well, /pol/ is still delusional as fuck, you always hear from them that "Trump hasn't even started yet".
>>
>>76062543
>attacking him pretty hard
>implying anybody gives a shit

Independent here, Shillary is corrupt as fuck - wouldn't vote for her if you held a gun to my head.

Considered Trump but his lack of solid policy decisions makes me extremely wary. Might vote for him just to fuck with the system since the establishment needs to crumble, but otherwise it's unlikely.

I'll probably just end up voting for Johnson or holding my breath that Hernie decides to run with Stein (highly unlikely but not impossible).
>>
>>76064499
Into the trash
>>
File: rutabega-pillory.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
rutabega-pillory.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>76062583
That's it, now I'm a #hillarypillory
>>
>>76062543
Newsflash: Trump is a shillbot.
>>
>>76062543
He won't attack her. You fucking retards fell for another meme. He paved the way for her "victory" (presidents are chosen by the elite)

And before you inform me about my edgy post, I'll remind you that you literally believe on a Tuesday in November, citizens of the USA all vote in little voting booths and they all get counted accurately without any misrepresentation or forgery and the end result you see live on television as the votes are still being counted represent the truth. After all these years.
>>
>>76067214
>>76067337
>>76062654
>>76062583
I'm glad /pol/ is waking up.
>>
>>76064499
>I'll probably just end up voting for Johnson
so voting for Hillary

no it's not simply a meme
>>
At the moment Hillary has

>I'm a woman
>I have ''experience'' in politics
>my husband's dying

memes. Trump will need something to absolutely destroy her image forever. Seeing how much dirt she already has on herself, that's a tall order.
>>
>>76068409
It's a tall order, yet he's still doing shit.
>>
>>76068409
She's more likely to destroy herself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.