[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck. EU President drunk in public, bitch-slaps EU leaders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Drunk Juncker with Hollande.jpg (77 KB, 845x434) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Juncker with Hollande.jpg
77 KB, 845x434
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

>Last night, sensational video emerged showing Juncker obviously drunk in public, hopping from foot to foot and slapping other EU leaders. A second member of the “Five Presidents”, Donald Tusk, stands next to him looking uneasy.

https://heatst.com/uk/five-presidents-eus-jean-claude-juncker-drunk-in-public-slaps-leaders/

He even called based Orban a dictator to his face before slapping him.

These are the kind of people running the EU? And you wonder why we Brits want to leave.
>>
>>76062428

Bump for brexit
>>
>>76062428
>He even called based Orban a dictator to his face before slapping him.
he's called him that before
>>
Slightly surprised this doesn't happen more often

Only other time I recall was Sarkozy
>>
>>76062428
Ex Commission trainee here.
He's always drunk/sick (and cancels a lot of meetings because of that). His office is full of cognac and gin bottles.
>>
>>76062428
Good. I hope more EU leaders become alcoholics and even unable to function in public, the EU needs to burn and the people need to see what sort of clowns are in charge.
>>
File: Putin with Berlusconi.jpg (72 KB, 738x462) Image search: [Google]
Putin with Berlusconi.jpg
72 KB, 738x462
>>76063663

Well, there was also Berlusconi but that was expected of him. He was that type of guy and he admitted it. Remember the bunga bunga parties with teenage girls? Italians loved him either way.

However, Juncker is one of the heads of a 28 member state union. This is like seeing Obama getting drunk and slapping Republicans, there would immediately be calls for impeachment.
>>
>>76062428
Juncker and (((Schulz))) are both alcoholics.
>>
>>76063982
I would have loved to sandwich some underage prostitute together with Berlusconi
>>
>>76063982
shit that's a funny thought
>>
>>76062428
I would have punched him in his face so fucking hard. Who does he think he is?
>>
Orban should've slapped that bitch back
>>
>>76064134
The King of Europe.

>protip he is
>>
>>76062428
lmaoo
>>
>>76064396
>The King of Europe

I prefer Clown in Chief of the Islamo-European Trade Union.
>>
>>76062428
What savages you Euros are

Muslims will bring culture and show you how to be civilized
>>
>>76062428
Juncker's a drunk.
News at 11.
Been known for years but nobody does anything about it.
>>
>>76064167

Also, it's kind of ironic that a guy who was never elected to become president of the EU commission is calling an elected official (twice), a "dictator".
>>
>>76062428

REEEEEE

DenmarkEXIT NOW!
>>
>>76062428
EU's own Yeltsin, what a clown
>>
This footage is over a year old

>leavers grabbing at straws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4G6KyKx7pk
>>
>>76064607
Agreed
>>
>>76062428
Just in time for Brexit! Good think the EU is falling apart.
>>
>>76062428

These fucking EU presidents probably don't even give a fuck anymore. Nobody elects them, they just fuck countries over, and get paid fucktons for it.

I'd slap that French fuckboy too, if I was a EU president.
>>
File: med_1455945820_00028.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
med_1455945820_00028.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>
Jean-Claude "When it becomes serious, you have to lie" Juncker? Drunk? Say it ain't so!
>>
weed legalisation in EU when
>>
he is only in office because of merkel
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.