[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Brits, how will you be able to block EU migrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: wd-brexit_flags.jpg (41 KB, 710x399) Image search: [Google]
wd-brexit_flags.jpg
41 KB, 710x399
from coming to Britain when Norway and Switzerland have to accept freedom of movement for all EU citizens... in order for them to get full access to the EU single market.
>>
Going to put all our Muslims in the channel tunnel. Then brick it up.
>>
>>76058470
The Interwebs will know more on June 24 and 25. After the mail-in ballots have been counted.
>>
>>76058592
>Going to put all our Muslims in the channel tunnel.
But the Muslims run your country already - did you forget who won the London elections?
>>
>>76058690
>After the mail-in ballots have been counted.
hahahaha, you think mail-ins will be 'counted'... in Europe!
>>
>>76058470
we are not in the schengen area unlike Norway and Switzerland. Also we will get 617 squadron to blow up the channel tunnel.
>>
>>76058470
whats funny is that you don't see how badly it could all backfire on you.
>>
File: Trump build it.jpg (21 KB, 403x398) Image search: [Google]
Trump build it.jpg
21 KB, 403x398
>>76058470
>>
>>76058751
>we are not in the schengen area unlike Norway and Switzerland.
Schengen is not related to freedom of movement of workers.
>>
>>76058768
>whats funny is that you don't see how badly it could all backfire on you.
on Germany? No. If the Brits leave, we can reform the EU. If the Brits stay, we continue calling the shots.
>>
>>76058707
lel... Khan is in charge a subway and some road signs.
>>
>>76058887
haha, whatever helps you sleep. I'll be laughing from comfort while you end up having your union burn and millions of muslims swarm your remains.
>>
>>76059526
>lel... Khan is in charge a subway and some road signs.
Ohhhh, so Boris Johnson actually never had any real power? Why is anyone listening to that faggot?

>>76059740
>I'll be laughing from comfort while you end up having your union burn and millions of muslims swarm your remains.
The Union burns right now and millions of Muslims swarm our roams now. Have you not followed the news?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 355x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 355x200
>>76058887
> reform

>>76059829
>Ohhhh, so Boris Johnson actually never had any real power? Why is anyone listening to that faggot?

You're learning.
>>
>>76058470
They can't stop English men in dinghy's bringing Albanian migrants from France for £100 a head. Leaving the EU won't stop it, supply and demand there is money to be made importing foreigners to work in the fields I don't want to work in a field, do you?
>>
File: image.gif (195 KB, 240x133) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
195 KB, 240x133
>>76061168
>I don't want to work in a field, do you?
>>
>>76058470
Norway and Switzerland are both part of Schengen. The Uk is not.

>What is google
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.