[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's no where else to put this. /mu/ will just ignore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: KillMe.png (129 KB, 864x561) Image search: [Google]
KillMe.png
129 KB, 864x561
There's no where else to put this. /mu/ will just ignore it, and it doesn't really cater to their board.

Does this not terrify anybody else? The throwback jams playlist is that awful sugary sweet crack pop music we used to listen to as kids. Is this what growing up feels like? Are my children gonna ask me what it was like to buy CDs from FYE? I hate it. Help me.
>>
>>76056670
bliearmp
>>
>>76056670
Fye was a good store. Nice thread op
>>
File: SadPepe.jpg (9 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe.jpg
9 KB, 250x237
>>76056768
I bought the best Weezer album just on accident in that store, the blue album. I had heard of them and that was the only one they had. No one will ever experience that again...

Or the Blockbuster video hunt on Friday night with the familia
>>
There are two problems with this post:
>the board dedicated to [topic] will not listen because this post is inconsequential
>let's put it somewhere else where it's even less applicable!
As well as the fact that you fail to realize this is literally the progression of time. I don't know if it's retarded mods, shill sliding, or just summer, but this board has really been fucked lately.
>>
>>76056920
Where should a put a thread about societal changes that happen as generations progress, faggot? Would you rather argue with a Reddit bait thread or talk about the fucking Mandela affect?
>>
>>76057032
>>76057032
I'd rather not have off topic posts here. Culture is not /pol/ by default. We have a few catch-all boards that I suggest you use instead, such as /b/ or /trash/.
>>
>>76057276

Do you just jerk off to shitposting in offtopic threads on /pol/ about the rules of fucking 4chan at 3:36AM on the internet alone in your mom's basement with dried jizz on your palms, anon?
>>
>>76057550
Can you close your door? That projecting you're doing is bothering my eyes.
>>
>>76057693
Why is projecting the go-to argument with all y'all neckbeards?
>>
>>76057782
If you consistently end up with the same results from many people, maybe the issue is you yourself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.