[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do if your daughter is behaving like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: springbreaksluts.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
springbreaksluts.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYmNj7ANd5g
>>
>>76056363
bang her
>>
I don't see what is wrong with that
>>
Ask my wife's son what to do in his immense wisdom
>>
>>76056363

Introduce her to my wife's son
>>
>>76056363

Not in public but if she wanted to do that with her husband in the privacy of their home I would careless.
>>
>>76056363
I'd give her my cummies.
>>
>>76056363
Slap her and take her home.
>>
Beat her
To death

Try again
>>
>>76056363
haha jokes on you im ill and will never hab dotter
>>
>>76056363
That's fucking hot, America is awesome
>>
>>76056363
This wouldn't happen as I would have raised her properly, 90% sure these sluts were raised by liberal parents in California or a single mother.

>>76056514
Haha based Russian, the best thing is that is what would actually happen, I've seen how slav's treat their families, cruel but necessary.
>>
>>76056363

What country was this filmed in? It's too white for america.
>>
>>76056363
>Implying that would ever happen
She would be stoned long before it reaches that stage
>>
I'd ask my wife's son what he thought about this.
>>
>>76056363

People like to blame this on the Internet or TV, but that's really not it. This is just the shit that happens when people stop worrying about hunting and gathering, and start worrying about rights, equality, and trying to socially engineer society. It has happened before (thousands of years ago.) It will happen again.

I'm not not aroused, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.