[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is asthma the most degenerate disease, /pol/? "Oh, i saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Asthma_Inhaler.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Asthma_Inhaler.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Is asthma the most degenerate disease, /pol/?

"Oh, i saw you were vaping about 2000 feet from everyone else so I went out of my way to approach you so I could pretend I was having an asthma attack. COUGH! WHEEZE! This is why smoking and vaping needs to banned everywhere..."
>>
>>76056129

>t. Guy who smokes
No Anon. YOU are the degenerate.
>>
File: size-s.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
size-s.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
>>76056129
>vaping
>>
>>76056129
>Tips mouth fedora.
>>
FUCK YOU I CAN'T HELP IT
>>
>>76056129
>vaping

Haha, what a fag
>>
Kind of like that kid in elementary school who was super allergic to peanuts, and therefore nobody could have a peanut butter sandwich at lunch.

You know you all hated him.
>>
>>76056129
>Oh, i saw you were vaping
spot the faggot.
>>
>>76056129

>Grew up when kids werent allowed to be pussies
>Have asthma
>Mile run in school
>Tell gym teacher I cant run it because i have asthma
>He says thats no excuse you are gonna run it anyway.
>Run it nearly die at the end
>Never had an asthma attack again

I wish I could go back in time and shake that dudes fucking hand. Either I was just a pussy and thought I had asthma because the doctors said I did or him running me to near death cured me.

Thank you based gym teacher.
>>
>>76056724

I applaud you, anon, for overcoming your faggotry.
>>
File: image.png (81 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 403x195
>>76056724
>same situation
>run the mile
>"You didn't do it fast enough, you have to run it again."
>>
>>76056129
I had asthma when i was a kid, don't have it now
>>
I cured my asthma with weed. 10 years without a problem.
>>
I have Asthma which is triggered by allergies from Dog/Cat hair. It'd genetic from my Mothers side of the family, in fact her father died from a serious Asthma attack.

Don't get how it's degenerate though?
>>
File: 1462082904255.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462082904255.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Asthma is nature's way of telling you it made a mistake and you were supposed to die in the womb. But by all means treat it with an inhaler you selfish bastard.
>>
>>76057087

Your shite disease excludes those around you from having redpilled dogs and cats.

Kill yourself.
>>
The doctors thought I had asthma when I was young.
Had me on inhalers. Tried to put me on steroids to make it better. Didn't work out because I was 10 and got fat.
Turned out I just had to get my face cut open and sinuses fixed.
Asthma is a myth, just cut your face open.
>>
>>76056129

OG Vapers.
Hard to be a bigger faggot.
>>
>One of the most vital parts of your body just stops working sometimes

These faggots shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
>>76057167
>Something I'm born with which is not even close to being a crippling ailment, just means I can't be around shedding dogs too much means I should kill myself.
I have a Rough Collie faggot
>>
>be me
>be freshman trying out for football team
>be overweight, doctors say I have asthma too
>tell coach, give him inhaler
>tells me I get one puff per practice
>Any more and I don't make the team
>almost died every goddamned day in hellweek
>wheezing like a fat pedophile at a playground
>2 weeks go by
>never needed that fucking inhaler again

Now I play ball at a D2 school and hike every weekend. That coach was an asshole, and knew nothing about football, but that man changed my life. God bless ya coach.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.