[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have this intense hatred for females? Got back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13
Does anyone else have this intense hatred for females?

Got back from work a few hours ago and i can't stop thinking how much i actually dislike them.

I work as a promoter in the nightlife scene most of the time theres nothing to do so i observe females and there nastiness up close
>female approachs me asking for directions
>spend 2-3 minutes helping her find her way around
>she see her friend and walks off without even saying thanks or looking back
You could say this is a individual event but it happens repeatly thoughout the night or they will say 'oh' and just fuck off

Even the female promos who i work with are nasty
>me and a female promoter ended up chatting away for a few hours one night
>she says she is bored because her friends are not there
>see her the next night
>say hi
>fucking ignored and have been since

What is wrong with this gay with this gay earth why do god make females so cold?

And men still swan around these bitches like there unicorns and they soak in the attention, That what really pisses me off.
From now on i'm just going to ignore this monstrostity and act cold

Thanks for listening
Sorry for the terrible spelling but i'm tired and on a shitty mobile
>>
>>76054215
You tell 'em, OP
>>
>>76054215
Jesus fuck i'd just reread that and gived myself a headache

Please do mind the typos and general autism
>>
>>76054215

And then they say females are the more empathetic gender.
>>
>>76054215
hey there spastic, it seems you've wandered off /b/ for some reason. just letting you know
>>
>>76054566
I know right
You know what i'm starting to think females are worse then all the minoritys
>>
>>76054751
You're turning gay, OP.

Go find a muzzie hijabi somewhere to fuck and regain your manliness.
>>
File: 1464053697324.jpg (23 KB, 275x482) Image search: [Google]
1464053697324.jpg
23 KB, 275x482
>>76054215
Why do you think we need such an insane sexual drive? We wouldn't reproduce or deal with them without our massive impulse.
>>
Texting women is where it's impossible. They can't hold a conversation for shit, just reply with "lol" or "oh". You'd think the girl was just not interested in you but they all fucking do it. Then they end up texting you back hours later or the next day saying "hi", and end up saying their famous one word responses all over again
>>
>>76054215
>I work as a promoter in the nightlife
You're as nasty as the women you deal with.

If you work in the nightlife don't expect to meet good people.
>>
>>76054215
you should become a muslim
>>
>>76054215

It's because you aren't a person in a woman's eyes. You are the sum of your achievements and available resources she can use to her own end.

Beneath love and everything else lies that one true axiom. Unless you get lucky and have some chad genes and land a wife who wants your babies despite being a loser. That's my boat.
>>
>>76054215
I never understood legitimate misogyny, I'm a virgin but I don't hate girls because of it. Just become gay or something
>>
>>76055260
>If you work in the nightlife don't expect to meet good people
This.

>Texting women is where it's impossible
That's because texting has always pointless and impossible with women. Texting them is exclusively a way to meet up and go on dates, Not to have 30 min text convos.
>>
>>76055124

i'm gonna need a source on that image
>>
>>76055243

See

>>76055484

didn't reply to your post
>>
>>76054215
No because I'm not a beta make like him. Getting laid by hot chicks was easy for me. I wasn't as good looking or rich as him but I wasn't autistic. Artists are helpless cripples.
>>
>>76054215
>hating females

I hate everyone. That's what I call gender equality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw
>>
>>76055260
Females of the day are no better, They just like to shop for clothes all day and ride the cock train all night
>>76055397
.......What should i do i can't put up with these sub-humans but at the same times m sex drive is not going away
>>
>>76054215
>hates females
>promoter in the nightlife scene

not exactly playing to your strengths there my man
>>
>>76055640
A true Russian.
>>
File: 1464053493487.jpg (37 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1464053493487.jpg
37 KB, 600x338
>>76055522
>http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~iversen/PDFfiles/LottKenny.pdf
>>
>>76054215
You need to talk to a therapist.
Now fuck off back to
>>>/b/
>>
>>76054215
Giving women any real power was the biggest mistake the world has ever done. They have brought the end to an era within a century.
>>
>>76055752
Well if your a poor northerner living in a dead post colonial country you have no choice
>>
I grew up now I don't give a fuck about them. It doesn't take long. Ull be fucked up til like 28.
>>
>>76054215
nice job faggot

the women you meet in those venues don't represent the avg, only the most exposed ones and manners differ from person to person as taught by mum and dad

females have a limited supply of sexual capital they rightfully use for their benefit until it runs out, this would be a counterpart to male being more or less a master of own destiny
>>
Women are shallow as fuck, this is why by the time they're 30 they've built up virtually no network connections or useful friends. Most of their "friends" are just like them, hallowed out whores, while their chad boyfriends want nothing to do with them and probably either got married or ODd somewhere in Cabo.
>>
>>76054215
because British women are cunts and you're meeting whores who party at a night club every weekend certainly not the nice bunch
>>
>>76055893
This.
>>76055906
Nah fuck that i'm 21 and never had a gf, I'v come to the end i'm just going ignore these nasty people
>>76055948
Yup fuck them
>>
>tfw in seminary school training to become a priest
>tfw going to join a monestary as a religious monk and never going to interact with a female for the rest of my life

lol suckers

You fell for the oldest bait in the Book. I hope you enjoy your kowtowing to your disease-ridden harlots while I'm chanting hymns and contemplating the Mysteries.
>>
>>76055923
They abuse there power and are crual. They have no morals
>>76056169
I believe the vast majority of girls go out and party
>>
>>76056259
This anon is truely free
Show me the light
>>
>>76056181
>Nah fuck that i'm 21 and never had a gf
how can you hate women if you have never been in a legitimate relationship, you only meet somewhat strangers who obviously don't have an interest for a fucking promoter.
>>76056259
>priest
>implying you won't molest little boys to quench your sexual desires
>>
File: 1465021567061.jpg (30 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1465021567061.jpg
30 KB, 480x477
>>76056181
>i'm 21 and never had a gf, I'v come to the end i'm just going ignore these nasty people

Well...you just confirmed that you have a vagina. Grow some balls and stop acting like a baby, OP. Some girls in the nightlife didn't say thanks and ignored you. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>76054215
>Jewish Women
>Middle Eastern Women in general
You guys will never know the torture we endure here
>>
GAS THE WOMEN GENDER WAR NOW
>>
>>76056355
>abuse
>cruel
that's like your opinion man

I got the short end of the stick more often than not when dealing with chicks but I blame myself for each and every one of those failures; women owe you nothing and as long as society agrees not to impart any codified morals except for the select few, things will remain this way so either adapt through experience and learn to lead your woman or make peace with status quo; their succeptibility to external influence swings both ways
>>
>>76054215
Just accept that the dynamic exists and you'll be at peace.
>>
>>76056435
Because i see how they act night or day, It's always about them, How they feel how they think, They never ask you anything
>>76056473
I give a fuck because i don't want to invest my time and effort into a race what is soulless
>>
Worked 2 years in a bookstore. Must say that girls in general, even the ones who ask books in areas such as philosophy and religion are shit. They do not look you in the eyes, they don't say things such as thanks, please and all other stuff that configurate an educate person. You help them and they simply turn their backs like you are shit to them.

Well... at least that was my experience. But I must say that women over their 40's are usually nice and educate. Fuck feminism.
>>
>>76055728
>Females of the day are no better
That's because you care too much about the wrong women. Regular women are out there, they just don't make as much noise as the sluts.

Of all the slutty women I've met at least 80% were foreigners. Most spanish women I know are fine, loyal to their boyfriends and very grounded. Some of them are quite fun too and hate the same women you hate (always on the phone, slutty, unloyal, always talking about superficial and material stuff, etc). You just can't ask them the same things you'd ask a male friend (being particulary funny, being helpful/resourceful, etc) because men and women are very different and that's how it should be.
>>
File: 1447275398456.jpg (568 KB, 800x1915) Image search: [Google]
1447275398456.jpg
568 KB, 800x1915
>>76054751
They are the vaginal Jew, OP--just accept them for what they are. You don't hate a dog or cat for having fur, do you? Just accept what is in their nature. Tell them what they want to hear, pump and dump, then move on.
>>
>Anyone else becoming more hateful of our current society and the people who make up of it and recognize that women are the source of much evil in the world?

I'm becoming more depressed and nihilistic. Since I was a boy I wanted to be a father, to raise children with lots of love and and faithful wife. I understand now that women, unlike our image of them like the Virgin Marg or the women from LotGH or as any character merits titles like chaste, pure, or amorous. Women are indolent and demanding. They demand benefits and power with disregard to whether or not they deserve such rewards, (see voting rights or leadership positions) and if they fuck up, they just cry a little and all of society will be more than willing to forgive. Women get pounded and fucked in all holes with random men while married with kids and will rationalize to see themselves as saints. God forbid I have a daughter, who'll grow up to be an entitled brat that demands to be a whore. Women take everything and give nothing in return. Vast majority of men stupidly obey them and women laugh arrogantly.
>>
>>76056746
Why should you blame yourself if you act decently and kindly and some female just walks all over you and takes you for a ride?
>>76056761
Never!
>>76056816
Based brother knows what i'm talking about
>>
Women are not necessarily bad people. The thing is you lose as soon as you want anything from them. As with all people.
Men in this generation really just once and for all have to neglect women. You have to have clear boundaries of what is acceptable behaviour to you. If she misbehaves you exit. As long as you're just needy guy#2365 she can and will do with you whatever she wants. Not because shes an inherently bad person but because 95% of all people will fuck you right over if youre not an obstacle to them.
If you let women decide, youre gonna have a bad time.
>>
I do.

I got born short and ugly. Due to that I have to work much harder to get what tall and good looking men get. It's not fair and women are the ones who enforce this unfairness.
>>
>>76056815
>into a race what is soulless
Ehhhhhh

Secondly, you don't need to invest your time in women. Focus on improving yourself and your goals. That's all that really matters.You are a fucking promoter in the nightlife. You are just a blip on the radar and aren't getting respect, so add value to your life instead of crying on /pol/ like a faggot.
>>
>>76054215
You're probably hideously ugly or incredibly awkward. That's really the only viable option, anon.

Don't cuck out loud so hard next time.
>>
>>76057159
This

Acquire resources, status (if you're not Chad) and start winning it.
>>
>>76056816
I'm really wondering if this is a demographic problem because girls and women in my area are not like this at all.

Sure there's garbage everywhere (male and female) but the overall experience I've got with women is quite fine.

>Had to sell my car because I needed money, female neighbour often offers to give me a ride to buy groceries
>Be on the train or bus. Many women say excuse me or sorry if they bump you. They say thanks if you let them pass.
>Have female flat mate. Always asks for help with computer stuff and she often cooks stuff for me.

Not saying your experience can't be bad I'm just trying to find the pattern because if you say that even girls that go for books are that problematic then it's more difficult to spot the root.

It's also quite worrying that most of the sluttiest girls I've met were foreigner so maybe the more marxism/feminism has reached into society the more difficult it is to fix women (and """""men""""").
>>
>>76056815
It's important to understand women are born having value. Dudes have to get lucky or do something great. Historically 80% of women reproduced compared to 40% of men. We're disposable. Shit happens. Don't let it get u down find urself some fellow incel bros and don't let the tall handsome fortunate fellas bring u down. They will probably get married to a whore that takes advantage of them. You truly aren't missing out. Look into old men happiness in marriage statistics. Dudes are getting fucked and it's just an unfortunate reality of biology. You can be happy with prostitutes and loneliness trust me.
>>
>>76056866
>>76056928
Both got good points i'll consider them i never really looked at it like that and i did expect them to have the same morals as a male would
>>76057031
This 100 percent i don't even dare dream to have a family
>>
File: 1423849587189.gif (4 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1423849587189.gif
4 MB, 600x450
>>76057209
>That feeling when you go to a club once in never and have 18 year olds oolge at you.
>>
>>76055457
they probably hate you
>>
>>76057078
Insightful and informative
Thanks germanbro
>>76057098
Sorry about that m8
>>
Bitches make me sick
t. Black Phillip
>>
File: otterwink.jpg (7 KB, 221x240) Image search: [Google]
otterwink.jpg
7 KB, 221x240
>>76057418
>iktfb

I miss it. Don't go out much anymore.

Why am I on 4chan drunk alone in the AM? Why do I have a gf?

Gotta settle down eventually I guess.
>>
>>76057069
you want something from her whatever that is, correct?
you cannot force her into anything unless using subhuman violent tactics, agreed?
employing the same pattern while expecting a different outcome is foolish, amirite?
it's a game, learn to dangle the string just outside her reach and she'll comply like the kittycat she is, there's no challenge in you being all polite, agreeable and helpful, make them work for it, challenge her pattern in dealing with males and they'll love you beyond belief even if only for the challenge you present
it's a chore initially when done consciously, after a while it'll come naturally to you just make sure you have the biggest amount of exposure whilst still young as you won't be bothered to deal with this shit past a certain age
>>
Dude you're a fucking idiot, you're looking in the last place you would ever find a nice woman. Men in those night clubs are shitty too, it's just a shitty place full of shitty people who take drugs and alcohol 24/7 and who have nothing else to do. They fuck each other raw then wake up with chlamydia. If you want a nice woman go walk around the town or just be near a place of education.

Alot of times if you go to school or work you will tend to meet nice PEOPLE. Women are PEOPLE not a stereotype.
>>
i often forget to do shit like say thanks when im talking to a hot chick
>>
>>76054215
no hatred. just disinterest.
>>
>>76057734
>If you want a nice woman go walk around the town or just be near a place of education.

and be accused of stalking or rape?

why even bother

why even bother associating with women when all it takes is saying "trump 2016" and she can ruin your life with a false rape accusation
>>
>>76057159
Your right i'm not value atm just a fucking promoter
>>76057325
Must be a spainish thing, Lucky guy
>>76057346
Thanks bro you cheered me up
>>
Stop being a white knight then you spineless faggot.

She used you for directions and you eagerly helped her like a thirsty bitch.
>>
Why do you even want to communicate with them? Just fuck them if you want to. No more.

Women don't even know how to properly clean their assholes after shitting. What the fuck do you expect from these intellectually inferior species?
>>
If you are born ugly or short, you never have a chance. Women and men alike will treat you baddly. And so you must have everyone who got luckier than you. Because it's not fair and only a cuck would accept that.
>>
I'm going my own way. I hate women.

Specifically, I hate the idea of women.

I'm pretty sure that loyalty is not a concept that exists in the minds of women. Why would it? Throughout history men were engaging in battles, and if every man in a woman's village was killed what would they do? They would simply reproduce with the victors. "Oh well, guess I got some new guys to reproduce with now." Women never had to care about anything greater than themselves throughout human history.

If evolution is true, then loyalty would be a concept that didn't evolve in women. They are selfish, lack altruism, just all around disreputable human beings.
>>
>>76057325

Small history lesson from a 3rd world sudaka brother. My state was an small rural place filled with immigrants from Europe. Then in the 80's the thing just blew with millions of people coming from every parts of Brazil.

I don't know. I have some friends in their 50's who say that since then the 'personality' of the city has changed. Something like an forced growth that fucked up the minds of the people who were used to a simpler way of life. Maybe that kind of 'closure' was the response of the younger generations of girls to such thing...
>>
>>76057938
more stories OP
>>
>>76055728

Hold out till your 30's. At that point women stop being so icy and see the prize, you can do what you want with anything 18 and up and get away with it.
>>
>>76057726
Its just a shame that i have to use childish tactics to form a relationship with a adult
>>
>>76054215
Do you have sympathy for the ones that get their shit raped? Do you feel they deserve it on some level?
>>
>>76054444
Nice quads
>>
>>76057938
>Your right i'm not value atm just a fucking promoter

Yeah,and there are so many things you can start doing to add immediate value to your life.

Work out, eat healthy, improve your style, do well in school and get a good degree, get a hobby, read books and learn, have multiple sources of income through side jobs, etc

Women appear nowhere in the equation. Respect and sucess comes after. Being good with women and people isn't a trait you're born with, it's a skill you develop through time by first adding value to your life. Just be patient and focus and yourself always and good things will come

Crying on /pol/ and focusing on the actions of others does nothing
>>
>>76054215

You're just mad because you're probably a manlet, most likely a manlet and don't realize what women want and how to act towards them.

>Be nice
>She should have sex with me

Fuck nice guys
>>
>>76057734
>Women
>Human
Theres no such thing as a good woman they are all the same
Its genetical
>>
>>76055728
Fuck prostitutes
>>
>>76058353
look nigger i said more stories and i wasnt askin
>>
>>76055789
This is the greatest election. Trump will win more women, but I can't see Hillary appealing to more than the cuckiest of men.
>>
>>76054215
yes, i despise them and can barely contain my rage. also
>blog
>>
>>76056564
I thought they were subjugated sluts
>>
File: 1463645999862.jpg (436 KB, 864x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463645999862.jpg
436 KB, 864x1080
>>76058353
So much this.
>>
>>76058201
I know anon but it is what it is

let me paint another picture: imagine yourself being that fat maladjusted shy girl that had an obvious crush on you in school and you would rather drag your cock through a mile of broken glass than being seen having to do anything with her, that's your default in male-female dynamic unless you break her lifelong conditioning using those "childish tactics" or having riches or fame or even only solid references/pre-approval from her trusted friends, the ones that judge her the most

>>76058360
this is bad advice, I've done that for the novelty and it's not nearly as good as fucking a gf or laying some random chick
>>
>>76058188
We'll see about that lol
>>76058222
Fbi pls
>>76058258
Yeah your right thanks for the advice man
>>76058319
5"10.5 i guess i am
>>
File: 1453921241931.jpg (52 KB, 376x419) Image search: [Google]
1453921241931.jpg
52 KB, 376x419
>>76054215
You shouldn't hate those women for acting that way.
You should hate their beta orbiters who fluff up their ego to the point where they're ALLOWED to act that way.
>>
It's as if eons and eons of treating women like shit has biologically wired them to pursuit men that act like alphas. From my experience this is the only way to attract and keep females interested. I don't for a second trust them to be faithful, it just isn't as black and white like that.
>>
>>76058596
I'm not fbi bruh. But there was that story recently of some 19 year old brit clubslut that got kicked out of a club by bouncers and abandoned by her friends. Ended up getting in a van with 2 mudslimes and of course got raped..
>>
>>76055728
Are you like polish or something? Aguilar reading your posts my mind is putting plumber accent on.
>>
>>76058555
Damn do you think that it is even worth it? Effort vs reward?
>>76058653
Oh believe me i do hate them
>>
File: 1464230735094.jpg (370 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1464230735094.jpg
370 KB, 1223x1570
>>76058653
You can hate both. You're typical in trying to absolve women of their moral responsibilities.
>>
>>76054215
When I'm on the internet yes, but IRL some of them are pretty cute.
>>
File: le-pen.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
le-pen.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>76054215
>Does anyone else have this intense hatred for females?

No. I love the women in my life - my wife, our daughter, my mother.
They are wonderful.
Wife wants more kids, so we'll keep on shagging until we get another.
#keepingthewhiteracealive
>>
File: slag.jpg (975 KB, 1500x1984) Image search: [Google]
slag.jpg
975 KB, 1500x1984
>>76058969
>outright refusing to share more experiences with wicked english women
>>
>>76058969
You're pretty young, but yeah British woman are shit so you might not get over it. Maybe get a qt Asian, ACTUAL ASIAN, not a middle wast mudslime, or poo in loo gf. Someone attractive enough to trigger White sluts but is also traditional and docile and knows how to cook.
>>
>>76055906
/thread
>>
>>76058921
Well i choose not comment on that due to free speech risks but if your getting very drunk and dressing like a slut....
>>76058951
Nope
>>
>>76059193
God damn they got you pretty whipped. Are you scared of being sent to re-education center?
>>
>>76054215
The trick is to find one that doesn't drive you up the fucking wall and completely ignore the existence of the rest
>>
>>76058969
Yes, the ultimate reward is having a lifelong partner to raise better versions of you with; being a single adventurer with all kinds of toys gets old after a decade or so

Don't buy into that divorce take half your shit thing, it doesn't happen to skilled masculine guys who know how to handle their women without accepting or tolerating any bullshit
>>
>>76056564
I have this one qt Jewish girl in my classes. Should I fugg her, pol?
>>
>>76055522
Not particularly surprising. Women consistently vote for larger governments, women also occupy most government jobs. A good proportion of Women's employment is either in the regulation on business (government) or meeting those regulations from a business perspective.

I'd be curious to know just how much of a "Service economy" is actually just regulatory bloat.
>>
>>76059070
What do you want, I got lots of the same stories but differant setting, It will take forever to type them on my phone
>>76059127
Weirdly enough i get on with the tiny amout of east asian girls i met, I was in Munich not long ago and met this taiwanese girl, She was veryfriendly in non slut way and she even asked me to go austria with her but i had to come back, How would i meet such asian girls they are not many here
>>
>>76059276
A little:)
>>76059331
Sounds crappy desu senpai
>>
>>76059399
Hmm well the dream is far off but perhaps one day
Thanks for your advice anon
>>
>>76059688
>What do you want
fuckin more stories have i not made that clear?
>>
>>76059963
I cba desu senpai
>Be 7 or 8
>Girls at school told me they don't me to play kiss-catch with them and other boys
>I can remember it clearly and it still hurts
>>
>>76060116
Wft mind the desu senpai typo fuckig autocorrect
>>
>>76060116
They were kissing random boys in grade school? The sluts
>>
>>76060226
Tell me about it
>>
>>76059951
you're welcome anon

actually, you're currently in a very good position to learn this shit as you work: observe successful males, you'll identify them the same way chicks do, they are always doing something actively, surrounded by happy people, everyone in their vicinity is facing them etc

copy their body language and do your best to befriend them, they might open avenues previously closed to you and your value to them could be in form of free tickets and drinks at the venues you promote
>>
>>76058020
isn't the gender ratio really off in latvia?
>>
>>76054215
You need to start lifting. Get ripped. Lift heavy until you have abs and bis. Dont skip leg day. Just work on yourself. Thats what I did and girls started hitting on me and stuff. I just pretended like i didnt care tho. Chicks are overrated.
>>
>>76058020
Yeah what the fuck is this about, why can't women wipe their ass properly?
>>
British women are the cuntiest women in the west - partly because british males are so pathetic and weak and let them get away with anything
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.