[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JEWS LITERALLY SHUTTING IT DOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: merchant43.png (76 KB, 251x255) Image search: [Google]
merchant43.png
76 KB, 251x255
http://www.theycant com/#!full-list/c4nz

Reminder to save the videos that are still online from this list before the kykes take them all down.

>45,000 youtube videos removed by one JIDF group
>List shows removed/online videos - you can download the online ones to save them

Good way to find the best videos on youtube, too bad 9/10 of them are gone.
>>
>>76053876
wat
>>
bump i guess
>>
File: IMG_0364.png (77 KB, 210x255) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.png
77 KB, 210x255
>>76053876
When will Jews stop Jewwing?
>>
File: 1460618431669.png (63 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1460618431669.png
63 KB, 454x453
>>76053876
It begins.
>>
File: 1464987698681.jpg (271 KB, 724x1028) Image search: [Google]
1464987698681.jpg
271 KB, 724x1028
>>76053876

Fuck it, have a bump before I go to sleep
>>
Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkqR0DCIJRM
>>
>>76053876
Who knows a good jewtube alternative?
>>
if you can see youtube urls, you can google the and still get the name of the video most of the time. search using the video name, and youll usually find a reupload of it.

someone please make a big ass torrent of these and ill seed for you.
>>
File: merchant66.jpg (64 KB, 336x375) Image search: [Google]
merchant66.jpg
64 KB, 336x375
>>76055177

It tells you the name of the video, but some of them are removed.

Its not just EU getting banned, any EU account that hosts a video, like say, William Luther Pierces.. gets removed and then no one can see it in any country.
>>
File: ramsay.jpg (58 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
58 KB, 550x367
How come jews are so neurotic when it comes to documenting and making long lists of every time somebody slanders them?

Here we have a list of like 900 videos. Back in 05 I used to play WoW with some kid and we became friends, one time I said "jew" and he told me not to say it again or he would add me to his "list". I asked him about he and he had a list of every username from every toon that said "jew" or insulted him IGN

Is this kind of neuorticism and weird revenge inherent to their people?
>>
File: white genocide29.jpg (375 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
white genocide29.jpg
375 KB, 900x900
>>76054711

Never, the goal is to exterminate the white race and then jew everyone else for the rest of time.
>>
>>76053876

Oyyyy fucking veyyyyyyy. These fascists are censoring everything they can.

REMOVED - The History Of Everything - Dr William L. Pierce
REMOVED - What Started WWII ? - Dr William L. Pierce (HQ)
ONLINE - Dr William L. Pierce - What Started World War Two?
ONLINE - Dr. William L. Pierce - The History Of Everything
ONLINE - Dr. William L. Pierce - Bringing Down the House
REMOVED - Dr. William L. Pierce - WHY WE FIGHT
ONLINE - What the Jews did to the Germans
ONLINE - Hotel Auschwitz
ONLINE - Hitler a co-fondé Israël en 1933 avec les Juifs sionistes
ONLINE - Texttar - Fuck Jews
REMOVED - One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland!
ONLINE - TALMUD SAYS JESUS BOILING IN FECES
ONLINE - The Jewish Talmud Exposed
REMOVED - 1 of 4 Secret Behind The Jewish Question -Circumcision- Trauma Based Mind Control
REMOVED - 2 of 4 Secret Behind The Jewish Question -Circumcision- Trauma Based Mind Control
REMOVED - 3 of 4 Secret Behind The Jewish Question -Circumcision- Trauma Based Mind Control
REMOVED - 4 of 4 Secret Behind The Jewish Question -Circumcision- Trauma Based Mind Control
REMOVED - HITLER Crypto-JEW founded ERETZ ISIS-RA-EL
REMOVED - HITLER WAS A FRANKIST JEW - Rabbi Marvin Antelman
ONLINE - The Protocols OfThe Learned Elders Of Zion - Dr William L Pierce (HQ)
REMOVED - Is there a Jewish plan to Divide And Conquer ? - Dr William L. Pierce (HQ)
REMOVED - Are the Jews Our Misfortune ? - Dr William L. Pierce
ONLINE - Adolf Hitler, The Man who Fought the Bank, Jews, Communism, Bolshevism and Zionism
ONLINE - Hitler Speaks About the Enemy of the People (Jews)
>>
File: sensible chuckle.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensible chuckle.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>76055550
>Online - Hotel Auschwitz
>>
File: William-Luther-Pierce.jpg (61 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
William-Luther-Pierce.jpg
61 KB, 600x529
>>76055550
https://archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio

Download it before they get there too.

Over 600 files, mostly broadcasts, including his books but Hunter is not in audio form.

Just got it all today myself, had been listening on youtube up until now. Its about 9 gigs.
>>
>>76055333
I'm actually curious here
>>
File: merchant65.jpg (78 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
merchant65.jpg
78 KB, 500x381
>>76055550
>http://www.theycant com/#!full-list/c4nz

REMOVED - The Jewish Race
REMOVED - The Jews Are Our Misfortune
REMOVED - Why the Jews Are Hated
REMOVED - American Children Sexually Exploited by Jews
REMOVED - I Can't Understand it!!
REMOVED - FUCK YOU YAMAKA DEVIL WORSHIPPING BABY DICK SUCKING JEW KIKES
REMOVED - KILL THE JEW KIKES
REMOVED - KILL THE JEWS
REMOVED - Aryan Assassins- Gas, Gas, Gas
REMOVED - Division Nordland- We hate multiculturalism, and we love Yahweh!!!
REMOVED - Division Nordland- We hate evil
REMOVED - Division Nordland- We hate multiculturalism
ONLINE - Adolf Hitler talks about the Jews and the Allies
ONLINE - Jewish Multicultural Plan To Destroy Europe
REMOVED - Pedophile=Jew
REMOVED - Der Ewige Jude / TheEternal Or Wondering Jew
>>
>>76055853
Both sides do it.

https://bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz/theList.json
>>
>>76056218
What is this link? Not going to randomly click something
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (133 KB, 673x1002) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
133 KB, 673x1002
>>76056324
>>
>>76056375
oh, is this that chrome extension that got pulled?
>>
>>76056375

Thats a list of people behind genocide, a bit different from a list of people who said something racist.
>>
>>76056488
Yeah it's the list for it.
http://pastebin.com/Nits73s4 is the script incase you want to add it to firefox or chrome.
>>
File: FASCIST CENSORSHIP.jpg (36 KB, 866x492) Image search: [Google]
FASCIST CENSORSHIP.jpg
36 KB, 866x492
>>76053876

This is horrendous. Almost every video I click on has been removed under one excuse or another; YouTube/Google have become FULL FASCIST with their censorship; this is LITERALLY a digital book-burning.

History has taught us that after massive censorship, book-burnings, and state-sponsored historical revisionism, the next phase is witch-hunting: arrests, detainments, and "re-education" camps.

Some of you (and all of the shills) will say, "Bah, it's just a private company, they can do what they want," but when a single entity has a virtual MONOPOLY on public information, and decides people should only be exposed to information that it approves of, well... that's totalitarianism.

This is way more than just a "oy vey, shut it down" joke. This is a major step down the road to totalitarian control.
>>
>>76056653
im sure you can find the videos on a torrent or reuploaded
>>
>>76056218
>Both sides do it.

Not at all the same thing. The "Coincidence Finder" doesn't censor information. This Jew site and Google's "Hate Speech" policy are trying to restrict access to information and rewrite history.
>>
File: logo-large.png (3 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3 KB, 284x115
>>76053876
>muh shitty unsourced jew videos got taken down
>what am I supposed to watch when I get off of my night shift working the fry machine at Wendys?
>this is obviously a massive conspiracy
>why am I so alone?
>why do Jews, Christians, Muslims and Atheists shun me?
>why have I never known the touch of a woman?
>why do I spend my nights humping an anime pillow?
>why do I fill all my empty soda bottles with piss when the bathroom isn't far away?

You should honestly kill yourself.
>>
>>76056799

>being this fucking ignorant when totalitarian censorship unfolds before your (dull, unseeing) eyes

The fact that you disagree with or don't care about the content of the videos is IRRELEVANT. The danger here is that information is being controlled, censored, and destroyed under the guise of "hate speech policy" and it's terrifying.

What happens in the future when your boss, landlord, co-worker, or rival decides that something you said was "hate speech" and decides to turn you in?
>>
File: 1464593006587.gif (2 MB, 390x260) Image search: [Google]
1464593006587.gif
2 MB, 390x260
>>76056653
>YouTube/Google have become FULL FASCIST with their censorship; this is LITERALLY a digital book-burning.

Do you guys even read some of the shit you post? You're basically SJWs at this point.
>>
>>76056375
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
File: Fuck Yeah.gif (737 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yeah.gif
737 KB, 500x424
>>76057035
>What happens in the future when your boss, landlord, co-worker, or rival decides that something you said was "hate speech" and decides to turn you in?

That is something that happens now as well as in the past. You just read so much anti-Jew shit that you see anti-Jew shit everywhere.

You wanna uncuck yourself, fuckboy? You want to know about the true evils of the world? They aren't Jewish, white, black, Mexican, Muslim, liberal or conservative. Read THESE links you dense cunt:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)

This is how we all became so fucked. Humans probably haven't had an original thought in nearly 100 years.
>>
>>76057286
>Edward Bernays
>Freuds nephew
>Not Jewish

nigger....
>>
File: Masik-Pass-in-North-Korea-010.jpg (41 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Masik-Pass-in-North-Korea-010.jpg
41 KB, 460x276
>>76057079

>nothing could possibly go wrong when one organization controls the flow of information

SJW's want to censor information--- just look at Black Lives Matter, and their attempts to shut down all college discourse which they disagree with.

Your arguments don't even make any sense, kid. Do you not understand the incredible danger of censorship?
>>
File: rules2.jpg (319 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rules2.jpg
319 KB, 800x600
>>76056799

If they are shitty and unsourced, how come they see them as a threat worth censoring?
>>
>>76057286
Propaganda is essentially the media and who the fuck do you think owns it you tool?
>>
I'm actually afraid of going on /pol/ now
>>
>>76057413

I never said he wasn't Jewish. However, his religion is irrelevant if we're being honest. What is important is the damage he did to the world. He's a fucked up guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations_campaigns_of_Edward_Bernays

>>76057437

I never said I agreed with them taking the videos down. I'm saying many of these videos are easy for them to take down by being mass reported. They are just as bad though as the shit that Edward Bernays did though because they are meant to influence as opposed to inform.

You're just as bad as Black Lives Matter.

Start writing about bad things people instead of their religion and people will take you seriously.
>>
>>76057437
Free market that shit.

The time is ripe for someone with the capital/skills to get to work on the next Google/Youtube. If they don't censor, people will use their service over Google.
>>
>>76053876
God damn it. Do these jews ever sleep?
>>
>https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/copy-bds-tactics-pro-israel-activists-told-un-conference

>Within the last year, pro-Israel activists have started to raise concerns about intersectionality, which they see as responsible for the solidarity Palestine and BDS have received from other activist groups ranging from feminist organizations to the immigrant rights movement.

>Tarshish’s solution is to claim intersectionality as a Jewish invention. “Before it was called intersectionality it was called being Jewish,” he insisted, referencing Jewish involvement in the US civil rights movement of the 1960s and the anti-apartheid movement in South Africa.

>“We need to remind students around the world that they need to stand with us because we will stand with them when their rights are trampled,” he said, adding that “Jewish students need to speak the language of the left.”

Link/text is about the BDS movement, which most people on this board don't support, but the article highlights the new PR tactics Israeli groups are using to improve Israel's image.

>I want you to focus on democratic language. I want you to focus on language to the left. I want you to imagine when you are communicating Israel that you are speaking to a 21-year-old college Democrat woman,” Luntz advised. “That’s the people that you need to reach out to.”

They even hired Frank Luntz. Toppest of keks.
>>
>>76057844
modern psychology really started with Freud, a Jew, he began all the degeneracy about repressed sexual feelings.

No surprise his nephew was a huge part of socially engineering America, I have his book Crystallizing Public Opinion
>>
>>76057681

You think Jews control the ENTIRE media?

What about nations that have no Jewish population and have media just as awful as America and Europe?

Give me a percentage breakdown. Not a shitty /pol/ meme, but actual sourced info.

>>76057578

People mass report shit on YouTube to get it taken down. I've seen the videos and they're pretty poorly made to be honest.
>>
>>76055333
They almost want to prove that their is a conspiracy. This will just add fuel to the fire, and the flame rises
>>
>>76056799

FUCKING THIS
>>
File: 1462843304507.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462843304507.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
Should not a new service be started by those who support free speech?

While I believe that Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other services that are mainstream providers and purveyors of content should be classified as UTILITIES that are forbidden to censor or play favoritism, we have to be realistic here. If these companies are unable to provide the goods or services that the public require to a free exchange of ideas, then they should be bypassed through setting up new services that will provide what is needed without bias or censorship.
>>
>>76055550
>(((free))) speech
>>
>>76053876
Can Jews really not see that when you stifle/silence freedom to criticise and connect the dots then it just shows that they have a lot to hide and really just can't handle the banter?

What a bunch of fucking crybabies. Man up kikes, seriously.
>>
>>76058033
>I've seen the videos and they're pretty poorly made to be honest.

Yet despite that, they see them as a huge threat. Keep being a good goy, maybe your banking masters will throw a cent or two your way one day.
>>
File: who controls your mind.jpg (729 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
who controls your mind.jpg
729 KB, 1712x1338
>>76058033
>You think Jews control the ENTIRE media?

Nah, most of it though lmao. Hollywood too
>>
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 300x192
>>76057286
>>76056799
>>76057844
> 10 Skekels has just been deposited in you account
>>
File: adolf-hitler.jpg (248 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler.jpg
248 KB, 672x372
>>76055550
Oh look

All the videos about Hitler being a kike have been removed

Now I know I keep getting banned from 8/pol/ for posting things like this
>>
>>76055964
>REMOVED - FUCK YOU YAMAKA DEVIL WORSHIPPING BABY DICK SUCKING JEW KIKES
>>
>>76058100
Give funding pls
>>
File: imagereee.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
imagereee.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>76058247
>Fox News board of management is almost entirely Australian.
>>
>>76056799

>0.02 has been deposited into your account
>>
File: 1464651214169.jpg (69 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
1464651214169.jpg
69 KB, 640x799
>>76057937
> electric intifada

really abdel?
>>
>>76057844
>Start writing about bad things people instead of their religion and people will take you seriously.

You fucking dullard. You're COMPLETELY missing the point that censorship itself is wrong, and I have to wonder if you're a shill. Are you a shill? Are you paid money to post these dull-witted, clueless responses?

I don't give a fuck about the content of the videos; BUT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST. They should not be censored, PERIOD. Google/YouTube has now decided they are the gatekeepers to information, and it is their duty to restrict access to ideas which they (arbitrarily) deem "unfit".

Perhaps you want to live in a world where a large organization shelters you from "bad thoughts" like a small, retarded child; but no rational adult can approve of this situation.
>>
>>76056653
>FULL FASCIST with their censorship
stfu
>>
>>76057937
>we will stand with them when their rights are trampled

When in fact THEY are the ones trampling others' rights. Unbelievable... the doublespeak and lies never stop.
>>
File: Crackhead.jpg (67 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
Crackhead.jpg
67 KB, 300x388
>>76058208

No, the users (incorrectly) viewed them as a threat and mass reported them to be taken down. More than likely they weren't even viewed when taken down. You're out of the loop on how digital media works. YouTube allowed them to be posted and the user base censored them. That's different than a government censoring things.

Most people who see those videos just laugh and move on to be honest.

>>76058247

Once again you just post retarded meme shit.

>>76058305

I don't have any need for shekels as there are no Jews in Oklahoma. Keep huffing petrol and making stick music, mate.
>>
File: 1462158403266.jpg (212 KB, 625x418) Image search: [Google]
1462158403266.jpg
212 KB, 625x418
>>76058554

That First Amendment becomes more important everyday, friend. Be glad we have it and over two centuries of court case precedent to protect it.
>>
>>76057578
Because people don't need accurate, sourced information to perform crimes. Look no further than this thread.
>>
>>76055177
This please.

I made the mistake to just add my videos to favourites rather than download them. Most of my sources were super helpful to redpill rl friends.
>>
>>76053876

Why has no one made a decent alternate to youtube?
>>
>>76058678
>retarded meme shit

How is that retarded meme shit? You can google and look up the people in those positions yourself
>>
>>76058678
>No, the users (incorrectly) viewed them as a threat and mass reported them to be taken down. More than likely they weren't even viewed when taken down. You're out of the loop on how digital media works. YouTube allowed them to be posted and the user base censored them. That's different than a government censoring things.

Nice damage control, tiny-dicked whiteboi shill. When shitloads of reports come, someone has to review the video, they are not automatic. Besides, I've seen far more offensive videos (not about jews) with tons of dislikes (and likely reports) and they are still up.
>>
>>76053876
Yet videos that literally scream for the extermination of white people are still up

Kamau Kambon advocates exterminating all White people - Long Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

They are going to pay for this
>>
>>76058554
>I don't give a fuck about the content of the videos; BUT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST.

They do have a right to exist. We both agree there. However, here is where you are confused.

1. YouTube will take most things down when mass reported as hate speech

2. YouTube/Google are a private company. This is not something owned by the government and therefore can remove whatever they want.

3. Your fear should be if the government forced YouTube to take them down. I'm betting a group cried hate speech and you are just a total fucking retard.

This is a matter of people (Not a company or government) trying to imply they have the right to label hate speech. It has nothing to do with censorship.
>>
>>76058894

I never said it was automatic. However, they are removing thousands of videos a day based on several reasons and you cannot look at them all.

Everything from "hate speech", copyright violations, bullying, duplicate videos, stolen/mirrored videos and so on. Things got easier for them when they introduced automated detection for copyright violations, but it's still impossible to watch every 10 minute video.

Also, build wall.
>>
File: 1435908010641.png (2 MB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1435908010641.png
2 MB, 1000x3000
>>76059007
>It has nothing to do with censorship.

It's just videos being deleted because they hurt some giant rat kikes' feelings.

You're a fucking moron

>>76058691
>Because people don't need accurate, sourced information to perform crimes. Look no further than this thread.

You can feel it coming, can't you kike?
>>
File: 1428823590754.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1428823590754.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLyKSYRqXM

It's still up
>>
>>76059007

>2. YouTube/Google are a private company.
See: >>76056653
And fucking read it this time.

>3. Your fear should be if the government forced YouTube to take them down.

They did. Were you unaware of the recent EU "hate speech" agreement? Do you honestly believe the EU would have taken "no" for an answer, and not responded with fines, taxes, and other forms of punishment for non-compliance?

>Some of the biggest U.S. tech firms have signed up to a code of conduct formulated by the European Commission, in which they agree to help fight against the spread of hate speech in Europe.

source: http://fortune.com/2016/05/31/hate-speech-code/
>>
>>76057079
You don't get it or you don't care. It doesn't matter which, it's just sad all around.
>>
>>76059007
>2. YouTube/Google are a private company. This is not something owned by the government and therefore can remove whatever they want.

Well, that's true. I'm surprised they were lenient until now, they are finally cracking down the threat of dangerous thought crimes spreading in their own network.
>>
File: 1460566875963.jpg (2 MB, 3400x2161) Image search: [Google]
1460566875963.jpg
2 MB, 3400x2161
>>76058678
>That's different than a government censoring things.

Friend, listen carefully to me, there is no longer any difference. In the past, we had the luxury of being able to have this distinction, but no longer.

Private companies are now responding to government mandates, even if they are technically just "agreements," and are beginning to censor speech on behalf of governments to quell political dissent. Now, certainly, you can throw the technicalities out there:

>These companies are acting on their OWN to do this!

>These "hate speech" agreements and proposals aren't actually LEGISLATION! They are more akin to "memorandums of understanding!"

>So, technically what they are doing ISN'T the government because the agents of censorship are not part of the government and there is not law compelling them to take these actions!

...Yet the fact remains that these technicalities are actually just a sham. Corporations are now enacting the will of the state (almost certainly under duress or threat of reprisal should they fail to comply), and are, in full cooperation with the will of the ruling class, neutering and punishing political dissenters.

These corporations are now an arm of the state. There is no longer any distinction between the two.
>>
>>76059007
>>>76058554
>>I don't give a fuck about the content of the videos; BUT THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST.
>They do have a right to exist. We both agree there. However, here is where you are confused.
>1. YouTube will take most things down when mass reported as hate speech
Mass Reported. Interesting. Has this ever happened before?

>2. YouTube/Google are a private company. This is not something owned by the government and therefore can remove whatever they want.
It's fun when Private Companies can """do what they want""", totally agreeing with you here. This is why libertarianism is Jewish cancer.

>3. Your fear should be if the government forced YouTube to take them down. I'm betting a group cried hate speech and you are just a total fucking retard.
A group cried hate speech? Nigger the videos taken down are very specific ones. They aren't about Trump-supporters. This is about hitting you where it hurts, exactly on the money.

>This is a matter of people (Not a company or government) trying to imply they have the right to label hate speech. It has nothing to do with censorship.
Hahahah. http://www.wired.co.uk/article/facebook-youtube-twitter-and-microsoft-must-remove-hate-speech-in-24-hours-says-eu
>>
>>76054754
No, it's already over
>>
>>76058917
Report it?

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801939?hl=en-GB

Worth seeing if they do anything. I might go report some feminist SJW shit later.
>>
This one is still up

It's pretty applicable to what's happening right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>>
>>76059272
>Kissinger is trustworthy
Looks like Nixon got Jew'd.
>>
Bump. I'll help with whatever plan in the morning.
>>
File: 1460544642089.jpg (16 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
1460544642089.jpg
16 KB, 600x367
>>76059540
>It's fun when Private Companies can """do what they want""", totally agreeing with you here.

They can't do what they want. Private corporations either comply with the requests of government.... or.... they might find themselves suddenly audited by a tax department.... or... find themselves the target of labor law investigators... or.... might find that tax incentives offered to them earlier are now rescinded.... or.... might find themselves the targets of anti-trust investigations.... or... a thousand and one other inconveniences or atrocities.
>>
File: spaceandtime.jpg (89 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
spaceandtime.jpg
89 KB, 850x400
>>76059272

You have an absurd obsession with Jews. Here are some tips.

>Go to church
>Ignore media
>Ignore trends
>Hit the gym
>Try to become a less isolated person
>Stop obsessing over Jews
>Stop portraying yourself as a victim while claiming everybody else has a victim complex
>Get a girlfriend
>Make her your wife
>Get her pregnant
>Raise your kid(s) with all the love you never got in life
>Start wishing for the best for others
>Start wishing for the best for yourself
>Keep going to church
>Stay true to your new wife and kids
>Explore the natural beauty of the world
>Be a productive member of society
>>
>>76059741
>jidf detected
>>
>>76059741
> Be a good goy

t. Steinburg
>>
>>76059488
They were arrogant before - smug jews and liberals not taking the threat seriously.

Their actions show they now fear even the slightest dissent, that in itself shows just how unstable the situation is.

If the jews were in total control as they have been since the the end of the second world war they'd have not given a fuck.
>>
>>76059741
>>Go to a based church
>>Get redpilled on Jews
>>Ignore media
>>Ignore trends
>>Hit the gym
>>Try to become a less isolated person
>>Stop obsessing over Jews
>>Stop portraying yourself as a victim while claiming everybody else has a victim complex
>>Get a girlfriend
>>Make her your wife
>>Get her pregnant
>>Raise your kid(s) with all the love you never got in life
>>Start wishing for the best for others
>>Start wishing for the best for yourself
>>Keep going to church
>>Stay true to your new wife and kids
>>Explore the natural beauty of the world
>>Be a productive member of society
Fixed
>>
File: nFoSFO0.png (10 KB, 596x57) Image search: [Google]
nFoSFO0.png
10 KB, 596x57
>>76059540
>>
>>76059910
Just a typo. They meant to say "free of democratic expression."
>>
File: killallwhitemen.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
killallwhitemen.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>76059741
What makes you think I'm obsessed with kikes?

I just really fucking hate them.

Only kikes think that goys are 'obsessed' with them.

I think that they should be eradicated and the world will be a better place.

I don't give a significant amount of time or energy working toward their eradication.

Yet
>>
>>76055172
dailymotion and vimeo.
i dont know why people having been archiving on those sites all this time, since jewtube has been taking videos for years now.
>>
File: goeb2.jpg (84 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
goeb2.jpg
84 KB, 622x653
>>76055333
>>
File: 1465003180798.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465003180798.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>>76059910
>>
File: hackers affiche2.jpg (222 KB, 907x1474) Image search: [Google]
hackers affiche2.jpg
222 KB, 907x1474
HACK THE PLANET

OUR ONLY CRIME IS CURIOSITY
>>
File: 2015-10-16-mommy-mavisx.jpg (444 KB, 842x1191) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-16-mommy-mavisx.jpg
444 KB, 842x1191
THE EXTENSION IS BACK

>>76058689
>>76058689
>>76058689
>>76058689
>>76058689
>>76058689
>>
File: Why_not_both-.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Why_not_both-.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>76059741
>>76059792

THIS. The guy is being willfully ignorant of the more important issue of corporate mass-censorship, hyper-focusing instead on trying to discredit anyone who agrees with anti-jew sentiment.

This fucker is either JIDF, or a complete fucking moron.
>>
File: 1412880904890.png (267 KB, 468x347) Image search: [Google]
1412880904890.png
267 KB, 468x347
>>76058678
>>76058033
>>
>>76057844
Oy vey, don't name the Jew!
>>
>>76059678
Fancy words for "they can do what they want when it fits them". They really just need an excuse clause do go straight DDR on you. They can find that "will" or "directive" in either law or people. And when somebody act fascist and motivate that shit with "the will of the people" it doesn't make them less of a communist or an oppressor.

YouTube is taking orders directly here. Just like Jewbook has been doing for some time along with twitter. This isn't government censorship. It's way worse than that.

>(((inconveniences)))
Corporations are unfit to rule nations and libertarianism is anarchism with a capitalist color that will eventually limit your freedoms with above nonsensical beurocratic bullshit. If people adapt to corporations instead of the opposite we are no longer free, regardless of how much you believe in your own freedom. You for an instance is completely OK with limiting freedoms as long as they can motivate their authoritarian deeds with muh korporetion and it's needs.

The social contract should be brought back so that they can't pull shit like this.
>>
File: laughing data.gif (4 MB, 365x274) Image search: [Google]
laughing data.gif
4 MB, 365x274
>>76058033
>You think Jews control the ENTIRE media?
>>
>>76054711
When the day of the rope comes, when all bankers are hanged, and when the land of Israel is invaded and disintegrated and every kike is killed.
>>
>>76056799

I'm autistic and triggered by piss and anime pillows, this is hate speech and you are a criminal, delete this immediately or the feelings police will burn your house down.
>>
>>76060083
what is it supposed to do?
>>
>>76059272
>look up that volitare quote
>he actually said it

whew lade
>>
>>76060620
google "Goldberg" after you install it.
>>
>>76060674
does it work on firefox too?
>>
>>76060747
No. It could easily be ported to firefox though
>>
>>76059792
>>76059816
>>76059893
>>76060003
>>76060095
>>76060129
>>76060218

You guys are so blind. As you obsess on Jews (and calling everyone who calls you out on it Jews) you all blindly ignore that you're ushers at the wedding of your political and media overlords.

You shout "JIDF detected!" as people of all races fuck us over for their own portion of the pie. You willfully buy into the "us vs them" sentiment that they laid out for you. How cute.

>The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. ...We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. ...In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons...who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.
>>
>>76060003
>Only kikes think that goys are 'obsessed' with them

This, jews are so egotistical they mistake genuine disdain for some kind of obsession

They're pretty far up their own ass and you can see that come through with how fanatical they get anytime somebody calls them out or names the jew
>>
>>76059300

Fuck. It's gonna be gone.

Everyone save it.
>>
File: 1441769883298.jpg (2 MB, 1008x4752) Image search: [Google]
1441769883298.jpg
2 MB, 1008x4752
>>76060634
They like to pretend that it's only losers that hate the kikes

The fact is, that until the wannabe kike, ultra rich goys came around, it has been a pretty consistent sentiment throughout western history

Now look at the mess we're in.

>>76060864
Right. It's totally not the Jews. It's everyone but them. They are not causing us any fucking problems at all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXhANOIEbbs&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>76053876
What kind of videos are being deleted and which should I save?
>>
>>76060864
>"Have you noticed that the entire media is owned by a wealthy elite..."
>"Yeah man it's terrible"
>"...who almost all happen to be Jews"
>"Oh my god how could you say such a thing!?"
>>
>>76060974
Check a documentary called "The Greatest Story Never Told"
Before anyone call it a conspiracy madness, everything there comes from well documented sources, I am extremely skeptical when it comes to conspiracy shit and I did research on this stuff and the whole thing came to be true. It is worth checking out.
>>
>>76060864
stop giving this fucking shill any more attention

Watch the David Duke vs Alex Jones debate, and save your self from reading these inferior posts or engaging in these debates. Duke owned Jones. If lizardmen exist, they are jewish.
>>
>>76061005
Who knew that all you had to do to fuck everything up was give Jews a voice through television and media

We look back on the days of the aristocracy and monarchy as a bad thing, but in reality they were the only thing protecting us from the jews
>>
File: 1464772926530.jpg (637 KB, 1279x1304) Image search: [Google]
1464772926530.jpg
637 KB, 1279x1304
>>76060877
>jews are so egotistical they mistake genuine disdain for some kind of obsession

They are the ones obsessed with us.

They can't stop themselves from trying to exploit and destroy us in any possible way they can.

And they can't stop themselves from the arrogance and hubris of subtly taking credit for these things they do against us.

It's their arrogance that will lead to the true burnt offering.
>>
File: Jewtube.jpg (171 KB, 815x237) Image search: [Google]
Jewtube.jpg
171 KB, 815x237
>>76054711
>When will Jews stop Jewwing?
Soon™
>>
>>76057877

This. I wish I had the expertise or the financial means to make this a reality, and provide a functioning, well maintained and built hosting network that (beyond really extreme illegal shit) didn't have any censoring or data logging or forced username account integration or any other Jew shit.
As long as it performed as well as jewtube or jewgle i feel people would begin the migration.
>>
File: 1464773569182.jpg (560 KB, 776x1054) Image search: [Google]
1464773569182.jpg
560 KB, 776x1054
How is this any different from Conservatives back in the days censoring TV shows that were offensive to them? Why can't people accept that maybe some people have their own opinions and instead of crying and getting triggered over it, they should try to refute it and challenge it.

Does anyone else get the feeling we're in one giant episode of South Park?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h3yDtO5TLg
>>
File: Screenshot_157.jpg (13 KB, 524x69) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_157.jpg
13 KB, 524x69
>>76053876

jews being proud does not get removed
>>
File: 1464977295436.jpg (452 KB, 485x4520) Image search: [Google]
1464977295436.jpg
452 KB, 485x4520
>>76061133
>in reality they were the only thing protecting us from the jews

They did this over and over and over

It's one of the reason why the kikes hate white people so much.

pic related

Does anyone have that pretty high quality image of kike euro politicians' quotes that explicitly say how they are going to force the europeans to race mix? Like Sarkozy and Merkel

I seem to have lost it
>>
>>76056799
>Projection much?
>>
>>76058313
>Hitler being a kike

He's the GRANDSON of a kike.

That's probably why he hated them so much.

Because he sees the evil first hand.
>>
>>76061294
That's a nice history of white people protecting themselves but the future looks bleak to be honest senpai
>>
>>76058247
>Fox News is Australian.

So is that why alot of the docos on Foxtel are red pilled?
>>
>>76061411
Don't worry they'll probably buy out Fox just like they bought out Disney
>>
>>76053876
Sheeeeeeeeeit they really are shuttin it down, for really reals! Where's lord kek!?
>>
>>76061346
I can confirm
>>
>>76061196
What is there was some way to decentralize a video hosting site so that it operated similar to a torrent?

Like several anons had videos on a hardrive that acted as a server for the site?

Just an idea
>>
>>76061123
>Calls others shills
>Advocates watching Infowars
>Talks about lizardmen

Retardation: The Post

>>76061114
I never said it was wrong to point out a lot of Jews are in the media. I'm saying your focus on them being Jews instead of what people are doing in the media is your downfall.
>>
>>76058691
>Because people don't need accurate, sourced information to perform crimes.
Bullshit.

All info should be uncensored to reduce the paranoia of citizens with reagards to their media. Furthermore, /pol/ is proof that you can have rubbish sources posted and still find a degree of truth BETTER than most other sources.

I believe in the FREE market, not the kike market. Learn the difference.
>>
>>76061255
You see this double standard everywhere with the jews

>Gary Oldman defends Mel Gibson and says something about the media being jew owned
>has to issue a dicksucking apology and literally says "they really are gods chosen"

>meanwhile at the chicago tribune some jewish guy writes an article "holloywood is owned by jews, so what?" and nothing happens
>>
>>76061512
You mean peer2peer?

TIME TO SHUT DOWN YOUR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT GOOOOYYY

Fucking goddamn it must be possible to sue these companies in the United States. They are removing things on servers in America to satisfy an agreement with the European Union.

TTIP isn't even fucking signed yet and already we are subject to this globalist shit show.
>>
>>76057286
>Edward_Bernays

Thanks for this man - Thanks a ton.
>>
>>76061618
>I never said it was wrong to point out a lot of Jews are in the media. I'm saying your focus on them being Jews instead of what people are doing in the media is your downfall.
tl;dr you're trying to tone-police.

Whatever your position, it is hard to deny an incestuous in-group elite that holds an incredible amount of power compared to its proportion of the population.
>>
>>76061512
IPFS
Wait a couple of years and there will be a huge push to distribute everything.
>>
>>76055333
>Is this kind of neuorticism and weird revenge inherent to their people?
>revenge
revenge for what? them being kikes and fabricating the holohoax?
>>
>>76061651
>You mean peer2peer?

Yeah, kinda. I'm not really tech savvy but it seems like it would be possible to host the videos on a decentralized bank of normal computers connected to the internet, maybe even obfuscated behind at least 7 proxies that feed the information of the video in a p2p-like fashion that is then reconstructed on a player that does not require download, it just plays like a youtube or vimeo video

Of course, downloading could be an option once the video is buffered or reconstructed or whatever you call it in the web cache?
>>
>>76061827
>revenge for what?

revenge for this

>>76061294
>>
>>76061924
Dude the technology exists, they are just trying to terrorize people with lawsuits to shut it down. TOR network having robust infrastructure would be ideal, but you can't control what comes out of an exit node, and they WILL harass you for some stranger browsing cheese pizza through your exit node if you have the gall to support such a system.
>>
>>76062074
Maybe it's time we build the /pol/ meshnet
>>
>>76061447
Who cares, nobody uses it anymore except boomers.

Who just cannot break their bluepilled shackles
>>
File: Hitler arrests Rothschild.jpg (27 KB, 216x479) Image search: [Google]
Hitler arrests Rothschild.jpg
27 KB, 216x479
>>76058313
Hitler wasn't a Rothschild. He threw the Rothschild banks out. He arrested Rothschild.
>>
>>76061346
who get the most benefit from holohoax?
it makes tou think.
>>
>>76062179
We need to bring the anti-trust laws back and break up google, kikesoft, and the other jews who signed this agreement with Europe. These four companies cooperating is the DEFINITION of a trust.
>>
>>76062314
top kek, what an absolute fucking madman.

Inventing secret police was uncool, but there are some things Hitler did that are so fucking outrageous its no wonder his personality is still demonized seventy years later.
>>
>>76058313
>>
>>76062350
>These four companies cooperating is the DEFINITION of a trust.

I agree. And it's getting so draconian that mentioning the fact that a gang of rapist are shitskins is hate speech and therefore a crime

This shit is insane. And it's happening so fast

They must be really scared
>>
>>76057286
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_(book)

actually Edward Bernays was Jewish
>>
File: nazijews.png (311 KB, 600x302) Image search: [Google]
nazijews.png
311 KB, 600x302
>>76062314
>He threw the Rothschild banks out

But the faggots got their banks back and the kike himself was unhurt.

Plus massive profits through it all.

This is why I tend to think that Hitler actually worked for them and purposefully made so many dumb mistakes and masterminded the entire third reich to ultimately benefit the kikes in ways that they never could have imagined before.

And benefit they did
>>
>>76062444
It was all an act.
>>
>>76062499

I know that. Many of the other people who worked in "crowd controlling" weren't though. The French and the Germans who helped coin it weren't. Most of these sick ideas started in the early 1900s.

>Stunned by the degree to which the democracy slogan had swayed the public both at home and abroad, he wondered whether this propaganda model could be employed during peacetime. Due to negative implications surrounding the word propaganda because of its use by the Germans in World War I, he promoted the term public relations. According to the BBC interview with Bernays' daughter Anne, Bernays believed that the public's democratic judgment was "not to be relied upon" and feared that the American public "could very easily vote for the wrong man or want the wrong thing, so that they had to be guided from above." Anne interpreted "guidance" to mean that her father believed in a sort of "enlightened despotism".
>>
File: hitler not a jew bloodline.png (209 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
hitler not a jew bloodline.png
209 KB, 900x604
>>76062558
The Fake Legends of Adolf Hitler’s “Jewish Grandfather”

https://justice4germans.com/2012/10/13/hitler-was-a-jew-a-rothschild-really/
>>
>>76062589
>>76062558
>falling for the hitler was a jew puppet meme
>>
>>76062777
It doesn't matter if he was a kike or not

The fact is that he started off as a spy working for the Weimar kike government to infiltrate the largest anti-semitic organization of the time, the Thule, who became NSDAP

Doesn't that seem odd to you?

Can you ever trust a spy?
>>
>>76055550
ANyone got

REMOVED - 1 of 4 Secret Behind The Jewish Question -Circumcision- Trauma Based Mind Control
REMOVED - 2 of 4 Secret Behind The Jewish Question -Circumcision- Trauma Based Mind Control
REMOVED - 3 of 4 Secret Behind The Jewish Question -Circumcision- Trauma Based Mind Control
REMOVED - 4 of 4 Secret Behind The Jewish Question -Circumcision- Trauma Based Mind Control

They sound interesting
>>
>>76062777
>>76062898
bullshit
>>
>>76062898
A spy?

Any credible non Jew linky?
>>
>>76062954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ17CZnR8SM
>>
>>76063070
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Adolf-Hitler-initially-went-to-the-nascent-Nazi-party-as-a-spy-for-the-secret-police

tl;dr after WW1 he was tasked with finding info on the german workers party, ended up getting redpilled by them, took their party over and turned it into the NSDAP

the rest is history
>>
>>76062334
>who get the most benefit from holohoax?
Not jews.

Because it always points them out as doing something so outrageous that they were genocided for it.

Some silly jews exploited it intially. Know we are seeing the consequences.

I believe a 2nd holocaust is inevitable, and the jews on /pol/ need to tell their elders why.
The solution is not censorship. The solution is the truth.
If jews actually admitted mistakes(or address misunderstandings with honest debate) and apologised, nobody would hate them.
Instead they hide the truth, or rather they make it seem like they are hiding the truth.

Deceit never wins. Jesus was right about this. It just creates a big mess for the people that use it.

Who cares if he was the son of god - he was very correct with this teaching either way, purely as a philosophy. Machiavelli was so wrong and it's being proven at this point in time.
>>
>>76061621
If you believe in the free market, that's fine, make your own video hosting site and put up all the shit you want. Youtube has the right to take down things that it finds are inciteful. These videos are false at best and severely inciteful at worst, so I can understand why youtube wouldn't want this garbage hosted on its servers.
>>
>>76063212
>I believe a 2nd holocaust is inevitable

not going to happen ever again unless some rogue snackbar country gets its hands on a nuke or pakistan loses their shit

we don't need any more wars
>>
>>76063202
Wikipedia is run by Jews. I don't believe a word of it. ESPECIALLY in relation to Adolf Hitler, the most lied about man in human history.
>>
>>76059272
>Here's a list of people who disliked the jews, I shall use this as justification for not liking the jews
Amazing, honestly.
>>
File: 1464299906376.jpg (128 KB, 1293x890) Image search: [Google]
1464299906376.jpg
128 KB, 1293x890
Found the image I was looking for

Put it in a weird place

>>76063020
>>76063020

With the help of the local police and military, the Thule began organizing a more full-scale national revolt, using connections with societies of wealthy intellectuals. They also began recruiting among Germany’s working class, by forming a group called the German Worker’s Party, which met regularly in beer halls to discuss the threat of Jews, Communists, and Freemasons. This group would later become the National Socialist German Workers’ Party - The Nazi Party, and in November 1923, they would make their first attempt at national takeover, the failed Beer Hall Putsch, led by a man who had originally been sent by the German Army to spy on them - Adolf Hitler.

http://black.greyfalcon.us/thule.html

It's an accepted historical fact that Hitler started out as a spy, which was then the Thule Society, working for the Weimar government
>>
>>76063202
>ended up getting redpilled by them

That's what they want you to believe

>>76063396
Read 'The Occult Roots of Nazism'

It's written by a goy. The torrent is still up I believe

That book describes hitlers spying pretty well
>>
File: oy vey.png (62 KB, 282x200) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.png
62 KB, 282x200
>>76063321
>>
>>76063396
you can read mein kampf because it's literally in there dude

just because hitler was tasked with field intelligence in the army doesn't suddenly mean he was some jew shill, if he was he would have tried to help the weimar republic and dismantle the german workers party, not join it, overthrow the weimar republic, kill the 6 gorillion and turn the country into the biggest jew hating machine the world has ever seen
>>
>>76063548
>le double conspiracy maymay
>>
>>76063564
I'm sorry that the best response you could come up to "If you don't like what a private company is doing, make your own private company and run it your own way" is to pull out a happy merchant. I guess that's the best comeback you have, huh?
>>
>>76063548
>Read 'The Occult Roots of Nazism'
I won't read it on the face of it. NSDAP wasn't an occult movement. They were Christian to the bone.
>>
>>76059507
I think you're confused my friend. Corporations control the state and make the laws to benefit them, not the other way around. Look how literally ALL corporations are lobbying for TPP and TTIP.
>>
>>76063584
>overthrow the weimar republic, kill the 6 gorillion and turn the country into the biggest jew hating machine the world has ever seen

That's just what they want you to think.

Were the members of the Weimar Republic publicly executed? Where did all the kikes go? They weren't burned: we don't have their bones.

The answer? They all fled to Palestine, which was the plan the entire time

>>76063675
Typical christcuck
>>
>>76063649
she is fucking beautiful

but coal burner.... rip
>>
>>76063660

They don't know what capitalism is but they're pretty sure Jews control it.

This is why this board is retarded at times. I'm all for making Jew jokes, but some of the retards here seem like failures at life who need a villain.
>>
>>76063741
>That's just what they want you to think.

stop with this bad troll already retard
>>
>>76063810
They also don't really understand the first ammendment and think that it applies to private businesses as much as it does public spaces. It always cracks me up to see someone think that by getting posts removed from facebook they're having their constitutional rights revoked. The nature of private business is that when you use their service, as long as you agree to their terms and those terms are not strictly illegal, you play by their fucking rules. I really, really don't understand why it's so hard for some people to grasp this fact
>>
>>76057286

sauce please. I think I've seen this one and I want to see it again
>>
>>76063321
>These videos are false at best and severely inciteful at worst, so I can understand why youtube wouldn't want this garbage hosted on its servers.
Give a counter argument then.

Don't just say "they are wrong". Clearly loads of people thought they had substance.

I don't get why you remove videos and condemn them as "rubbish" when they clearly are good enough to convince at least "morons".

Convince those "morons" then. They want to know the truth.

We all do.

>>76063388
kek, they don't need too much equipment, just a way of detonating the weapons already inside Israel.

Nukes are silly. That's like planting a bomb in your backyard that could blow away your house.

And war will happen if the truth is repressed enough. I think 1984 and Brave New World are unobtainable (if you were a king trying to repress the people).

How many times in history has a king repressed the truth through these means only to be decapitated in the end.

Rome's a good example. Bread and Circuses never wins if people call the bullshit. You just look like a foolish king.
>>
>>76063548
>>76063741
Hitler states that Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of 'Nazi' Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo
>>
>>76063321
>These videos are false at best and severely inciteful at worst, so I can understand why youtube wouldn't want this garbage hosted on its servers.
Actually you do have a point there.

From a business perspective it does not look good to normies.

But frankly, it's a necessary smudge on the side of the car (so to speak)
>>
Aww shit, Morrakiu is getting shoah'd, isn't he?
>>
>>76063410
Tell us about The Jew, why is he so hated?
>>
>>76063212
>Because it always points them out as doing something so outrageous that they were genocided for it.
Except that everyone thinks the Jews were genocided out of ethnic cleansing and pure hatred and the Jews were innocent. You give to much credit to the goy, they don't think, they just follow what they hear and read.
>>
>>76063854
no

>Adolf Hitler first encountered the DAP at a meeting on 12
September 19 19. Originally sent as an army spy to monitor the group,
Hitler joined the tiny party and lectured to large audiences in taverns
from November. He was interested in a mass political party and
impatient with the small conspiratory nature of the group. In
December he drafted regulations for the committee, giving it full
authority and preventing any 'side gwernment' by a 'circle or lodge'.
This was aimed st Harrer, who bowed o ~ ~ t of office in January 1920.5

He began consolidating power from the beginning. I'm not trolling. I seriously believe that Hitler was a globalist agent who purposefully destroyed Germany through co-opting the current sentiment and simultaneously leading the German people to their destruction on foolish decisions.

It's the only explanation for his sudden belligerence. It wouldn't have taken a genius to realize that they could not win a two front war, especially with Russia, and even more especially with the failure of Napoleon so fresh in everyones minds
>>
>>76063410
>>76064139
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
>>
>>76064009
Racist people have severe confirmation bias, and they seek a truth that they feel represents the reality that they perceive, that is, that the jews have this giant global conspiracy to kill all the white people. You want me to argue that the protocols of the elders of zion is nothing but antisemitic propaganda? I will, I can't prove it, because I can't disprove the existence of something that has no real evidence for existing in the first place.

Basically a few -steins and -bergs operating in high positions in private companies does not constitute a giant jewish global conspiracy.

I guess I really shouldn't bother talking about this shit here, should I? My flag automatically invalidates me
>>
File: every nation.jpg (776 KB, 485x4823) Image search: [Google]
every nation.jpg
776 KB, 485x4823
>>76063410
I think this might interest you, i found another list.
>>
>>76063321

OY VEY! YOU CONVINCED ME WITH THIS EMOTIONAL APPEAL TO "MUH COMMON DECENCY"! NOW I WILL BE A GOOD GOYIM AND SUPPORT CENSORSHIP 100%.

As long as someone arbitrarily decides it's "garbage".
>>
>>76064244
>A kike criticizing racist people.
The JIDF is strong in this one
>>
>>76064244
It's feminist logic, greatest ally.

"OMG all CEOs are men" => "Patriarchy controls the world to oppress women"

"OMG all CEOs are Jews" => "Elders of Zion control the world to kill whites"
>>
File: 1435726624167.png (144 KB, 521x434) Image search: [Google]
1435726624167.png
144 KB, 521x434
>>76064244
>My flag automatically invalidates me

you are learnin'
>>
File: your race.png (2 MB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
your race.png
2 MB, 1594x1274
>>76064244
>>76064244
>I guess I really shouldn't bother talking about this shit here, should I? My flag automatically invalidates me
No do keep on talking. I want to know about the relations between Israeli women and Arab men. I've seen some vids about it and what people think about it but can you enlighten me?
>>
>>76063928
>and think that it applies to private businesses as much as it does public spaces

They were going to go to college and learn about this, but instead spent all their time speculating on everybody's last name and if it was Jewish sounding or not.
>>
File: 12121221212.jpg (19 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
12121221212.jpg
19 KB, 207x243
>>76058678
>the user base censored them

That's a total lie, videos can be mass reported and 100% disliked and not be removed. These videos that contain wrongthink are removed by someone at YT not because they reached some sort of "report cap" but because they run counter to the narrative pushed by the (((globalists))) and their media puppet mouthpieces
>>
File: 1464987005973.jpg (76 KB, 502x751) Image search: [Google]
1464987005973.jpg
76 KB, 502x751
>>76053876
Pogroms in 30 mins
>>
>>76064003

Staci Silverstone and Tanya Tate
>>
>>76063928
>The nature of private business is that when you use their service, as long as you agree to their terms and those terms are not strictly illegal, you play by their fucking rules. I really, really don't understand why it's so hard for some people to grasp this fact
You don't get the fact that people are stupid and don't read these terms.

In aus the terms and conditions only apply if you make them obvious to the user. If you can't make them obvious, then they aren't necessarily affected by those terms.

Which is annoying for businesses, but necessary because the whole of humanity doesn't have an IQ above 100.

And when you have a platform like Facebook, it implies a platform to say and act in whatever way. It's implied as a platform of free speech. Now we know it's censored as fuck and people dislike that.

And some people know this already but still have to use it because their dumbass mates can't switch to other forms of social media. And when you have to tell them about something against the terms of use, it becomes a very annoying obstacle.

It's simply more annoyance than anything.

On top of this - it says "it's ok to censor speech".

It's never ok to censor speech. You should have the ability to filter speech out of your own accord. But facebook should not filter speech for you. That's subversive, deceitful and most of all - amoral.
>>
>>76064244
Suck my Cock, you jew rat
>>
>>76058678
>Muhh Userbase
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8&bpctr=1465035882

Yeah sure.
>>
>>76057079
The aspect of fighting dissent is fascistic
>>
>>76064260
By your logic left handed people deserved to be killed on the spot.

>>76064368
It's generally frowned upon except for the most staunch of liberals. I mean, honestly, I'm a liberal myself but I would probably raise my kids to not go out with arabs, but if someone else wants to get married with an arab and fuck their life up, so be it, none of my business.

>>76064437
I never said I'm for censorship, just because I don't like these videos doesn't mean that I don't believe they have the right to be viewable by the public. If it were up to me, I'd let every video ever made get put up there as long as it's not like, illegal shit akin to CP or whatever, but I would probably put up a counter argument video in the suggestions. Pro israel? Fine, here's some palestinian shit. Pro immigration? Fine, here's with open gates. I don't think that any individual has the right to control the minds of other people, but I do believe that a platform has a certain responsibility towards keeping the peace and that opinions need to be balanced.
>>
>>76053876
They're really scared of William Pierce haunting them
>>
>>76064603
>By your logic left handed people deserved to be killed on the spot.
Yes why not? They clearly don't fit in and nag the entire fucking time. If they want to leave they can ADAPT.

Don't you teach Plaestinians this? Aren't they your Left Handed people?
>>
>>76064693
live*
>>
>>76064199
>It's the only explanation for his sudden belligerence.
Bollocks.

Plenty of people are getting kicked into 3rd gear as we speak for the same reason - the save their country from evil.
>>
>>76064693
We don't teach palestinians anything. They have their own education system. At any rate, I'd like it if they just had their own country and we kicked all those settler scum out of there, but unfortunately that's not the majority opinion here.
>>
>>76064326
You will be flayed alive in the happening.
>>
>>76064835
Still waiting on that, by the way. How many false happenings have we had by now? I'm willing to bet over 100.
>>
File: fag_enabler.jpg (9 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
fag_enabler.jpg
9 KB, 252x244
>>76064835
>>
>>76057079
>>76056799
BAKA Man how has 4chan gotten so cucked wth?
>>
>>76064803
Your country is based on evil, you kicked innocent people out of their homes and built settlements there. That is what happens when you give kikes their own country. The day of the rope is near, Israel will be destroyed you filthy kike. Enjoy your false prosperity while it lasts. You will pay for all your crimes against humanity.
>>
File: kikeplans.png (112 KB, 2000x1846) Image search: [Google]
kikeplans.png
112 KB, 2000x1846
>>76064603
>>76064803
>not go out with arabs, but if someone else wants to get married with an arab and fuck their life up, so be it, none of my business.
See i find this VERY problematic. This is so racist and honestly you're nothing but a BIGOT for saying such things. Actually love has no borders but all you want to do is BUILD WALLS to keep them out you fucking racist trump supporting NAZI. Yeah that's right you're a fucking NAZI.

My grandmother was gassed by Israeli Nazis in GAZA actually and you're just supporting that? You fucking BIGOT. Palestine is not your country anyway you IMPERIALIST NAZI BASTARD.

See.. when Israel DEPORTS you and all people like YOU only then can they achieve peace! Love is borderless, we are one people and culture is racist. Stop being such a Racist.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

LOOK AT THESE FASCISTS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxL0n-PV3ZA

SO DISGUSTING.

>but unfortunately that's not the majority opinion here.
Nope, see? Jewish Conspiracy. You need the (((promised land))) and it needs to extend itself above the borders of others. Anyone who has a say in that (including you) will eventually get ridden off. Unless you secretly adhere to the plan and are just shilling Liberal bullshit.
>>
>>76064244
>Racist people have severe confirmation bias
You're telling me.

God dammit, have some self awareness. They think Jews have confirmation bias.

>You want me to argue that the protocols of the elders of zion is nothing but antisemitic propaganda? I will, I can't prove it, because I can't disprove the existence of something that has no real evidence for existing in the first place.
No need, I believe the meme has already caused the action of the fabrication.
This is a huge issue.
Jews are falling for this bullshit. I believe a wealthy Jew fabricated this to create the memetic actions from it.

He must have been years ahead of anyone else because we're only starting to realise how memes really work.

>Basically a few -steins and -bergs operating in high positions in private companies does not constitute a giant jewish global conspiracy.
That's the thing. It looks really bad that it occurs around the world. Furthermore, the economy crashing coincided with this. It looks very damming.
I think the solution is fixing this economy, increasing business transparency, increasing overall transparency.

It's too secretive.

Think of it like this. A kid in a corner facing the corner looks like he's got something hidden there. Another kid will always ask "Hey whatcha doing",

We need to teach philosophy and psychology to people more, they clearly don't understand why they're thought of as suspicious or why they have the suspicion.
>>
>>76064326
>It's feminist logic, greatest ally.
Stop.

Trying to subvert the mentality like this is not helping jewish means. It's painting a target on your back.

You need clean logic to teach people, not subversive rhetoric.
>>
File: dizzy.jpg (35 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
dizzy.jpg
35 KB, 720x404
>>76055333
>toon
>>
File: 1443476381324.jpg (80 KB, 300x398) Image search: [Google]
1443476381324.jpg
80 KB, 300x398
>>76065154
>>
>>76065039
I'm sorry that you feel the need to argue at me with opinions that don't represent my own, or even the majority of jewish people (as far as I know). I was hoping we could have a discussion that didn't devolve into /pol/ memes
>>
File: 1458398530502.jpg (11 KB, 352x398) Image search: [Google]
1458398530502.jpg
11 KB, 352x398
>>76060059
Literally my favorite movie of all time. It may be cheesy but it perfectly encapsulated 90s high school for . DAT NOSTALGIA
>>
File: PPhcg.jpg (353 KB, 1600x1250) Image search: [Google]
PPhcg.jpg
353 KB, 1600x1250
>>76064244
>Basically a few -steins and -bergs operating in high positions in private companies does not constitute a giant jewish global conspiracy.
>Basically a few -steins and -bergs operating in high positions in private companies
>Basically a few -steins and -bergs
>Basically a few
>a few
>>
>>76065039
Wooow wwwoowww GTFO with that trump bashing shit.
>>
File: flyerMW.jpg (189 KB, 600x832) Image search: [Google]
flyerMW.jpg
189 KB, 600x832
>>76065235
It's not memes. It's what people always hear comming from Jewish special interest groups. The ammount of >muh hitler-arguments thrown out are outrageous. It's international damage control.

Also you did not reply to the last part of the post. Do it now. How come your government want so much land and are inclined to help sunny Muslims in their ethnic cleansing to receive it? How is this not a conspiracy?
>>
>>76065025
>Hans typed as his wife was being anally raped in the other room by the Syrian 26 year old high school freshman they adopted.
>"I sure told that Jew" he thought to himself
>Hans tried to ignore the cries of his wife, but they were only getting louder
>"Help me, Hans1" she screamed
>"Stop whining about Jews on the internet and do something about these Muslims!" she continued
>Hans stood up from his chair and went into the rooms where his wife was being raped
>"Stop being racist against Muslims! Achmed has been through a lot and this is all the Jews fault anyway!" he screamed at his wife
>Hans motioned for Achmed to continue anally raping his wife
>However, Achmed wanted his privacy so Hans had to go into his shed in the backyard
>"Goddamn Jews!" he thought to himself...
>>
>>76064603
>Pro israel? Fine, here's some palestinian shit. Pro immigration? Fine, here's with open gates.
That is not a strong enough argument. You must make a fuller argument in order to invalidate a video.

See the "logical fallacy" chart on the home page.

It makes your argument look like subversion.
>But look palestinians are just as bad!
Doesn't mean Israel isn't doing bad things
>Look here's what's happening on our borders all immigrants need to be kept out
That's not the full reason why they need to be kept out because some immigrants are indeed nice. The problem is we cannot tell if they are nice because of the numerous bad immigrants.
>>
>>76053876
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
File: 1463337080428.jpg (18 KB, 320x325) Image search: [Google]
1463337080428.jpg
18 KB, 320x325
>tfw your shitty csgo video is still on that list
>its not taken down yet

COME AT ME YOU KIKE BASTARDS
>>
>>76065527
LOL
>>
>>76063321

this isn't the 9gag comment section schlomo
>>
This is why we must kill every jew.
>>
>>76064803
>At any rate, I'd like it if they just had their own country and we kicked all those settler scum out of there
I personally think that's dangerous for Israel. That situation if FUCKED. It's something that just needs to be dealt with slowly and cautiously.

>Give them palenstine
Then you have an enemy on your doorstep thinking they won palenstine
>Send more jews in
Then Palestinians cry "invasion" and rightly so
>Do nothing
Neither argument above can be used, just admit the mistake, do what little work is needed to reconcile the people in there.

You can't flood the palestinians with jews. You can't remove the jews who have their livlihoods there.

All you can do is teach the jews to almsgive simple tools to rebuild the area. Get them in the businesses there. But at the same time, respect the differences.

At the same time I find that solution a bit of a stretch. Dumb people are dumb.
>>
>>76053876
nice try Mohammed
>>
>>76065189
Look I totally see the connection.

But you fail to elaborate on the core of the argument.

You don't mention why it's like femenist rhetoric.
>>
>>76056799
I would kill you irl if I could
>>
>>76055172
vk.com
>>
>>76066050
Replacing subjects while keeping the argument structure the same is the classic way of teaching fallacies.

For example, if I was teaching about affirming the consequent I could start with an example like:

If the patriarchy is real then most CEOs will be men. Most CEOs are men, therefore the patriarchy is real.

Then I would replace the subjects to make it clear this logic doesn't work.

If Al Gore invented the internet then the internet would exist. The internet exists, therefore Al Gore invented it.
>>
>>76057951
I quote him in my latest research paper, I study marketing. I can't wait to see how they have probably failed me for citing controversial sources but this man is the kike of the world
>>
File: what the fuck.png (79 KB, 1003x511) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
79 KB, 1003x511
Just found this in the comment section of one of the videos that hasn't been shut down yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6BvuN73iGM

Seriously, what the actual FUCK is wrong with jews? Are they usually this mentally ill?
>>
>>76066655
he's projecting
>>
>>76066498
Ah, but pointing out the logical fallacy itself can be used in a manner that ironically becomes a logical fallacy.

Say your example:
>It's feminist logic

This is said because you know /pol/ HATES feminists.

Then you used that argument that suggests feminist logic is the same as nazi logic.

Feminists lack FAR more basis than nazies because there is to a degree proof that shows that some of these CEOs do indeed believe the protocols.
Take Soros for example. He's chairman of his company. Look at what he's funding. Although we may not have a clear explicit piece of evidence that identifies Soros as having a Zionist motive, the circumstantial evidence has almost suggested that he does "beyond a reasonable doubt". Notice that term "beyond a reasonable doubt". That's the best term western society has produced when trying to deduce things from purely circumstantial evidence. Also -examples of the circ. evidence: (I have a shit ton, I hope Jews here are cracking down on this fucktard):
https://archive.is/kHiRK
https://archive.is/fbbIR
https://archive.is/3H0qR
https://archive.is/81Cw8
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-crisis-soros-idUSKBN0KH0NQ20150108
https://archive.is/2RW37
https://archive.is/zTs5A

All this evidence suggests that Soros is doing something suspiciously inline with /pol/s agenda of jews.
Another piece of evidence : Hollywood.
The memes itself seem to have a thread of truth to them on /pol/

Now let's compare this to the feminist evidence box:
>THATS HATE SPEECH
You can see why this is hardly a fair comparison. They barely use substance to cover their arguments. They rely on feelings, not inferences.
>>
>>76064890
False happening?

Mate the world is burning already.

Shit's fucked.
>>
>>76062954
>>76063072
>no part 4 uploaded
Fug. That was incredibly interesting.
>>
>>76064244

>confirmation bias

You mean like when kikes exploit goyim and wreck their societies, and when the goyim finally turn on the Jews, the Jews howl about anti-Semitism and how they knew the goyim wanted to exterminate them all along?

Get pushed into the sea, Greatest Ally.
>>
>>76058033
>What about nations that have no Jewish population

Find one on Google.

Go ahead, TRY.
>>
>>76058033
>What about nations that have no Jewish population

I think it was called Nazi Germany. They hosted the first television broadcast of the Olympics and they won by a landslide.
>>
Did they ban the Kay Griggs videos where she talks about the Faggot gangs in the military and how the state dept. is totally run by Isrealis?

Katherine Pollard Griggs, ex wife of NATO commander.
>>
>>76071506
Afghanistan.

Last one recently bailed.

That being said, the reason why he left was actually probably started by jews.

Just goes to show - they're now at each others throats. Some live peaceful simple lives. Some are "happy merchants".

Unfortunately, no one can tell the difference. This is the problem.

Jews need to sort their own shit out fast, or stupid people will do stupid things.

Or even worse, stupid jews will do stupid things.

We need reason people, not chaos.
>>
>>76059741

Ahh, simple misdirection, too late now to be effective.

>waste your time

I'd rather not.
>>
>>76072879
Actually church is a good way to find people if you want to start a movement.

Or if you want a job.

Plus we need close white communities again. People exploit this weakness. We're divided.

I don't even believe in the way they percieve god (or the ritual), but I can get behind the sense of community.
>>
>>76072589
No one can tell the difference because there are no differences.

You take that "peaceful simple life" jew and put him in the position of a happy merchant, and the behaviour will not change.
>>
>>76061034

Thanks for a quality post.
>>
>>76073938
>You take that "peaceful simple life" jew and put him in the position of a happy merchant, and the behaviour will not change.
You put any person into that position and their behaivour won't change.

Why?

Because they already know they and their family are on thin ice.

And recently they've fallen through.

God dammit, I know archetypes exist but I'd like to think people are a bit more flexible than that.
>>
>>76056375
All dos german last names kek
>>
>>76075103
as a german this makes me pretty angry
fucking jews stole our names
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.