[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Doesn't Austria Get Shit For Hitler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: ExplainYourselfAustria.jpg (125 KB, 524x800) Image search: [Google]
ExplainYourselfAustria.jpg
125 KB, 524x800
So, I've noticed how Germans are fucking dickless and constantly shamed by their culture for Hitler and all the shit that happened in WWII.
What gets me is why Austria get off Scott-Free? I mean, Hitler was born there, was he not?

Can any Austrians tell us what and how the memory of WWII affect the Austrian identity? I'm dying to know.
>>
Hitler was German.
>>
>>76053355
He was of Austrian decent, though.
>>
>>76053502
Never knew that. You learn something new everyday. Thanks leaf.
>>
File: grand austrian conspiracy.jpg (241 KB, 1284x600) Image search: [Google]
grand austrian conspiracy.jpg
241 KB, 1284x600
>>76053321
Hitler renounced his Austrian citizenship and took up German citizenship.

Austria was also only annexed because of a pro-Nazi coup, so it was considered an "occupied territory" by the Allies.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
>>76053799
So, because Austria was also a victim of Germany, they get off with the sympathy vote for producing Hitler in the first place?

Interesting.
>>
>>76053355
>>76053502
>>76053572
Austria is German.

>>76053799
Austria voted to join, 99% voted yes.
>>
he was born in australia
>>
File: this is germany's fault.jpg (1 MB, 1952x2096) Image search: [Google]
this is germany's fault.jpg
1 MB, 1952x2096
>>76053960

>Diary of Anne Frank

Oh god, you're giving me PTSD of the last thread I was on...

Fucking /mu/
>>
>>76055944

Of course they'll vote 99% when the local Nazis are standing in front of the polls beating any member of a dissenting party who comes near.
>>
>>76053321
>What gets me is why Austria get off Scott-Free?

Austria was the first victim of German Nazis.

If you want to talk about a country who gets no beef at all for WWII, it is Italy. Italy is where fascism started!
>>
>>76053321
Austrians are krauts you fucking moron
>>
>>76056844
>Austrians are krauts you fucking moron
No, Austrians are close to Bavarians and to Slavs, but not to the Prussians. Austrians and Prussians are so different in culture, looks and history as Prussians and the French.
>>
Hitler was what is known as Volksdeutsch, or ethnic Germans born outside of the borders of Germany proper.
>>
>>76057143

He was austrian you idiot
>>
Only racists mistake remembering the past as being shamed.
>>
>>76053321
fuck you OP.

its cause austria is a bastard state and the international jewry likes that and rewards it.

whereas germany is too aryan and has too much solidarity so much be shamed until its skin is browner than the brown shirts and more like shit and smells worse than shit. so essentially germany must be an asshole like a turkish loaf shit.
>>
Like with the slavs in the Balkans, Austrians and Germans are basically the same thing.
>>
File: Hitchens.jpg (17 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens.jpg
17 KB, 460x276
>The two greatest achievements of Austria are to have convinced the world that Hitler was German and that Beethoven was Viennese.
>>
>>76056935
You're a fucking idiot
>>
https://youtu.be/jyoOfRog1EM?t=393
>>
Because the history of Austria since even before the hapsburgs has been to fuck over germany, shit like the 30 years war or world war 1. Hitler was just honoring this ancient tradition. Not to say them "getting off scot free" nowadays isn't a good thing otherwise they may be cucked like germany.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.