[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be in grade 7 >Class is talking about mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: current-education-system.jpg (83 KB, 626x672) Image search: [Google]
current-education-system.jpg
83 KB, 626x672
>Be me
>Be in grade 7
>Class is talking about mental health and doing group work
>Friend says that people who commit suicide are stupid and cowardly
>Girl in class starts crying
>Teacher asks what happened
>Girl tells her what my friend said about suicide being cowardly
>Girl reveals that her dad committed suicide
>Instead of telling the girl that there are uncomfortable truths in the world that we all need to deal with them, teacher yells at my friend
>Makes him go outside the class as a punishment

Is the education system fucked or what? It seems like it's geared more towards feminine traits (e.g. not fighting back against a bully, feelings are more important than facts, don't get your hands dirty outside when you can learn inside with a textbook). It's probably because most teachers are women, but I've had some very good female teachers. I think scientists say that boys and girls generally learn a bit differently.

How can we fix the system /pol/? Can we at this point? Any more stories like this?
>>
The boy deserved that.
>>
But if we dismantle the feminine education system, then how are we going to get new Democrats in the U.S. and Greens/Social Democrat voters in Europe?
>>
>>76052258
>Albert Shekelstein
The biggest fraud in modern history. Everyone is NOT a fucking genius. Most people are ridiculous idiots.
>>
You can't just say retarded people should have been aborted or suicides are cowards even though it is true because it makes you an asshole.

This is a lesson that needs to be learned.

There is no actual benefit to hurting her feelings further and calling daddy a coward.

The biggest thing about a public education is learning social dynamics. You can read books and study math, science and literature in your bedroom and never leave your house.
>>
>>76052258
women are fucked, they are pests
>>
>>76053070
He didn't know her dad died, but I see your point.
>>
>>76053070
>The biggest thing about a public education is learning social dynamics. You can read books and study math, science and literature in your bedroom and never leave your house.

this. people who get homeschooled are fucking weird unless their parents made the attempt to get them with other children
>>
>>76052258
Autist.
>>
File: kino.png (776 KB, 766x795) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
776 KB, 766x795
>>76052258
>Ridicule a twelve year old girl's dead father
>Don't understand why she gets upset because of this
>Complain on /pol/ that children are emotional about their dead parents
Are all leafs this autistic?
>>
>>76052258
Underage b&
>>
>>76052258
Le "everyone is the best at something" meme has been dead for a while no?

I mean assume it's true. What do you do with the person who's a genius at gassing the Jews, or who's the best in the world at raping women in alleyways?
>>
>>76052852
>implying he even said this
Like many famous people, many quotes attributed to him have no basis in reality.

Something like 80% of Mark Twain quotes have no connection to him at all.
>>
>>76053454
>Implying that he knew her dad was dead

Are all burgers this retarded?

Even says in the green text that she revealed that her dad died after she started crying.
>>
>>76055441
That's not the point you fucking mongoloid.
You are literally getting buttmad because an adult comforted a little girl instead of being a raging sperglord like you and lecturing her on your edgy fedorashit.
>>
>>76052258
Your friend got punished for being a retard
One of the most important things you can learn is school is to interact with people without saying dumb shit that is inappropriate
>>
>>76053263

That's another lesson: Don't say stuff like that or you'll end up being an asshole accidentally.
>>
>>76053304
>>76053070

My brother was homeschooled while I went to a real school.

I ended up being able to make friends and speak to people correctly.

He's now an autistic fuck at 16 years old who doesn't talk to people, but makes humming and grunting noises. Now that I think about it, he might actually be autistic. Whenever someone comes to my parents house, he runs to his room and locks his door because he fears they'll ask him a question, he's fucking weird.

Homeschool is how you fuck a child up.
>>
>>76052258
I never understood why bullying and fights are frowned upon in western school. In my childhood, we had fights in and near school, when teachers saw kids trading blows or insults they would break the fight, but nothing serious ever happened. Oh, and one time guys in school with which we shared our sports field murdered their fellow so administration gave us a talk about importance of not kicking people on the ground.
>>
>>76055924
Well you have to help him - talk to him, introduce to your friends, the guy requires help. The longer you wait, the harder it is going to be.
>>
>>76052258
That's what the teacher should have done before the girl even cried

Take your fedora tipping elsewhere
>>
>>76055653
Lmfao
>>
>>76056156
Wish I could, hes still a minor with my parents and my mom will not see the light and let me just teach him some things.

She is trying to keep him from the outside world because she's scared of him getting hurt or some shit. I'm pretty sure my dad might even divorce her because of how absurd she's gotten over it.
>>
>Hitler is stupid and cowardly
Fuck you, you stupid fucking edgy leaf.
>>
>>76053304
I was homeschooled and didn't really get out much.

Can talk to people just fine though, am I just lucky?
>>
>>76056307
Well she is fucking him over even worse, like that batshit insane nurse from Misery. You and dad have to be reasonable and persuade her that guy needs outside contact before he goes full vegetable. If she refuses, just show him 4chan, that is called scorched earth policy.
>>
>>76055653
Well, no. The main problem here is the teacher did not respect the student's free speech and punished him for a "thought crime." Ideally the teacher should comfort the girl and the friend should not have been punished.
>>
File: modern education.png (168 KB, 464x1524) Image search: [Google]
modern education.png
168 KB, 464x1524
>>76052258
pic related is a very good description of modern education
this is what they are actually doing
>>
>>76056454
I just hope I'll still be able to help him after he's turned 18. He knows 4chan, I introduced him to it, wish I didn't.

He spends his days lurking on /v/ on posting on reddit.
>>
>>76052258
>Be me

Can we, please, genocide those who do this shit?
>>
>>76056403
You are lucky.
Most homeschooled kids cannot function around other people.
>>
>>76056777
witnessed

ok, you start it, mr vodka nigger
>>
>>76052258
Obviously it's easier choice than dealing with family issues of someone. Did you ever consider that your teacher just doesn't give a shit?
>>
most of the time suicide is cowardly but there is a large percentage of time when it is not.
>>
>>76055924

I jejjed. Reminds me of this woman I know who is a stereotypical feminist SJW women's studies prof. She is forever telling these self-congratulatory stories about how open she is with her kids about sexual matters. She homeschooled her kids because she just didn't think it was responsible to send them to a regular school where they wouldn't learn all she wanted them to know about multiple sexualities and gender spectra and shit.

The best part is that now her 15-year-old son is a purple-haired tranny who insists on being called Melodi instead of Colin, identifies as agender pan romantic graysexual (or something like that), and reportedly sucks cock for money. She obviously hates this and thinks the kid is a mentally ill freak, but she's spent her life pushing this shit and she can't let it go. Nice job, bitch. It came back to haunt you.
>>
>>76056777
we need to wait till the sandnigger-eurowar sorry russia you have than a lot more to do than last time
>>
>>76057247
Homeschooling literally brings the worst in kids and they usually can't recover easily.
>>
>>76056403

Yeah. My aunt's other son turned out OK, but that's probably because he spent time over the summers working for his paternal grandparents, who gave him a job that he loved but required him to talk to people. So he learned.
>>
>suicide is cowardly
The kid knows nothing
>>
>>76056403

>imply that beeing on /pol is a social contact
>>
>>76052258
Main part of the upbringing should be received by children at home. That's it.
School is responsible only for education, and child that was raised by good parents should be able to tell fuck off to the teacher if he tries to put his nose in the wrong place
>>
suicide is just the easy way out without dealing with your issues.
>>
>>76057320

Yeah, the whole family is messed up. The woman can't even realize that her while homeschooling method was basically designed to produce a mentally disturbed kid with one of those obscure gender identities from that Facebook list. And we're all supposed to think that this is OK and super wonderful even though it obviously isn't.

He has a younger sister who is just starting puberty, and I'm scared as fuck for her. She's the most sensible of the bunch tho.
>>
>>76057425
Than what is? Tell me, it's because of some clinical depression in life the most of suicide take there life because they had the wrong role model and think that life is easy going.

There are perhapse 1-5% of them who take its like that a gosh that life has no sense and i end it today and are healthy on mind base ...yeah i know that there are cases where suicide is a way out when you are in the end phase of cancer but in most cases there are ill(depression) and dont realize it till its to late ...
>>
>go climb that tree

Finally, a test niggers can pass!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.