[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Assyrian and hate all ethnicities except my own. >Betrayed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Assyria.svg.png (228 KB, 2000x1332) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Assyria.svg.png
228 KB, 2000x1332
I'm Assyrian and hate all ethnicities except my own.

>Betrayed and massacred by Turks
>Land stolen by the Kurd's
>Now Arab's trying to exterminate/assimilate us
>Britain used us for military power with promise of independance (my grandfather was in the Assyrian Levies)
>US destroyed our stability
>Armenia is a whiney bitch that doesn't realize the genocide is still happening to us
>Every Christian country (Europe) has turned their back on us for muslims
>My entire family killed by muslims except for my little sister who I look after now

Let the 'refugees' pour in. Let them destroy your world like they have mine.

It's a cruel world out there and I hate every single fucking one of you. You take your luck for granted.

I swear to God this is all because we enslaved the Jews, it even says so in the Bible that we will be cursed.
>>
>>76052235
You trusted the fucking turks, what did you expect from those mongrels, hope Armenia gets nukes and takes you all out with them
>>
>>76052644
Fucking down syndrome. We were ruled by the Ottaman empire like the rest of the middle east, North Africa and Eastern Europe.
>>
>>76052797
you said betrayed, which implies trust
>>
>>76052235
>I swear to God this is all because we enslaved the Jews, it even says so in the Bible that we will be cursed.
Maybe you should've been environmentally responsible and culled the hooknose fucks after they ceased becoming useful.
>>
>>76053060
I have more respect for Jews than Christian's. They have actaully helped us more than your fucking fake ass. Christian's that aren't from the middle east don't exist.
>>
>>76052235
You should marry your sister and create a dynasty that will last a thousand years, aim to conquer the Middle East in the name of Christiandom and BTFO the Muzzies and Westerners
>>
I feel ya, AssyriaBro. I wish you guys ran the Middle East instead of Arabs.

Maybe when civilization collapses we can fight the Muzzies together.
>>
>>76053330
There is an Assyrian church branch in India from when we were the first missonaries. Look it up.
>>
>>76052235
>Let the 'refugees' pour in. Let them destroy your world like they have mine.

oh dont worry they will, we are cucked way beyond repair
>>
>>76052235
Don't blame us. Everytime we tried to destroy the Ottomans the fucking Europeans like the British, French or Germans would stop us.
>>
>>76053549
Based Nertherlands. You took in a relative of mine when they needed help back in the 90's. Times have changed. I feel for you.
>>
>>76052235

White American here, I've always thought we should be supporting Christians in the middle east, not these terrorist muslim factions. Good luck Assyrian, hopefully whites and middle eastern christians can rule the middle east together some day.
>>
>>76052235
Why not go to Lebanon? Multi-Christian haven country in the ME. In any case you should be happy that there are Christian majority countries you can live in without fear of persecution

t. lebanese christian
>>
>>76053565
Russia killed Assyrian nationalists. We still have a large community in Russia today. The only thing we have in common is Orthodoxy and the passion to kill muslims.
>>
>>76053730
Many Lebanese Christians, especially Maronite are related to us. We are the reason you used to speak Syriac. Christian's in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon share many common genetic traits.
>>
>>76052235
>entire family
Even your parents?
>>
>>76053811
I don't think Assyrians are Orthodox but no Russia did not. Russia has never ruled areas with Assyrians in to ever have to fight Assyrian nationalists.
>>
>>76052235
I don't understand why Europe chose to import so many Muslims first when Christians in the warzones would have more in common and integrate easier. I played as you guys in Civ V once and it sucks that your peoples don't have a nation anymore.
>>
>>76053984
Dad died of brain cancer. Mother was killed in 2006 along with my brother by extremists. They started harassing her because she had blonde hair and blue eyes. They tried raping her but she resisted and got killed along with my 8 year old brother infront of my house. We lived in a Christian district of Baghdad called Dora. It was taken over by exteremism after US invasion. All I have is a few cousins I never met. An Israeli UN officer helped us get to Canada.
>>
>>76054029
Assyrians are many denominations. Mainly Syriac orthodox, some Catholics like my father, and Assyrian church of East. Assyrians moved into Russia after the genocide. Many Armenian's are also Assyrian without knowing it.
>>
>>76054470
Damn man, such a group of fucking animals. And yet our fucking government wants to bring more in.
>>
>>76054867
You have no idea. When they become a sizeable minority things will get way worse.
>>
>>76055112
I somewhat do, not as much as you unfortunately have to know, but being Assyrian as well, I've heard a lot about how peaceful the "religion of peace" is.
>>
File: 1463497694133.jpg (52 KB, 622x494) Image search: [Google]
1463497694133.jpg
52 KB, 622x494
>>76052235
>try to genocide everyone around you
>turns into a whiny little bitch when it gets done to you

No wonder the medes, schytians and babylonians teamed up to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>76052235
You were doomed since the day you let islam spread like a fucking cancer.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.