[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chickenpot Awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: Chickenpot Awesome.jpg (23 KB, 412x388) Image search: [Google]
Chickenpot Awesome.jpg
23 KB, 412x388
Not sure if pol knows, but probably knows.

Yesterday, some sjw cuck posted a video trying to roast kid ala Leafy style as seen here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXf94rULZfY
by ripping on a red pilled young man who made this video speaking out against toxic feminsism here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ezazt_Z_0s

But... SJW is cancer and it quickly backfired once prominent youtubers like Undoomed, Bearing, Kraut and Tea, and SuitYourself got ahold of said SJW cuck bully and trashed him for attacking red pill kid.

In less than 24 hours, said red pill hero kid gained 6k subs and major support from the anti-fem, mra, anti-sjw community

Said kid, accidentally youtube famous now, has his 12 year old mind blown because "Avengers assembled" for him when SJW tried to fuck him up.

Does /pol/ know about this drama and what does /pol/ think about propping him up and red pilling him?
>>
>>76051513

I don't really care but glad to hear it worked out for him.
>>
>following YT "drama"

I'd donate $5 to the kid for being a little badass but seriously

Kill yourself
>>
>YouTube
Can you cucks seriously fuck off? Nobody fucking cares about YT drama.
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 180x154) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 180x154
Its lukey all over again
>>
>>76051753
Buddy. If you're really serious about fighting sjw cancer, youtube and twitter are the front lines of cancer. You might not care about it, but hiding on 4chan and crying about the "burning of Rome" from the deepest darkest hiding places on the internet, won't help our cause. If you wanna get involved in the fight, start shit posting and red pilling the main stream. If you can't be bothered with fucking with mainstream, then you can just go to /b/ and jerk off to traps instead while society crumbles around you.
>>
File: AP_SAN_TRUMP_SAN2_DC_4x3_992.jpg (158 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
AP_SAN_TRUMP_SAN2_DC_4x3_992.jpg
158 KB, 992x744
>>76051513

Could you share some of the links of the people who responded?

Also:

> I'm not going to talk about homicide victims, because I don't know about that stuff and I don't care
>>
Bullying a kid, huh? I should expect that from idiots of this kind that also send death threats to kids over Steven Universe fanarts. The dislikes and the comments give me faith to humanity.
>>
>>76052755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9ngm4v4J1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcvhaNeGtgo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylIYryY305g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Vfjk0iJkk
>>
>>76053632
it's the same kinda sjw cucks who pull the fire alarms at UCLA because Milo shows up... oy vey! shut it down! Same kinda chimps who riot in San Jose because they get triggered by Trump, so it's time to stomp on whitey
>>
there's a civil war brewing here... not with this kid, but everywhere around us... if Trump wins, we'll see the biggest sjw temper tantrum in history and they'll start burning cities to the ground... time to start stocking up and get ready for a zombie apocalypse.
>>
File: pL1bk79.jpg (133 KB, 453x608) Image search: [Google]
pL1bk79.jpg
133 KB, 453x608
>>76053970

Thanks! Bookmarked. And I agree with you—social media (and Reddit) are where millions people gather to communicate.

Every /pol/ meme that leaks is leaked by someone who uses traditional social media. *Someone* needs to be in the trenches.

It makes me happy that young men appear to be latching onto right-wing causes. Humanity has a chance.
>>
>>76054427
thank God someone still has a pulse here
>>
>>76052098

truth.
>>
Hiding on /pol/ and crying about shit isn't fixing anything. We've gotta start taking it to the streets. England is about to vote on Brexit and Muslims have almost overthrown Europe. Put on your fucking Guy masks and make an impact on the world around you. Make 4chan great again. I still believe that Anon is the final boss! Wake up and rise up!
>>
File: boy.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>76051513
>watch as an underage b& and an autistic SJW say mean things about each other on the internet
no thanks kid, don't post your YT vids here plz
>>
File: dan2.jpg (74 KB, 384x449) Image search: [Google]
dan2.jpg
74 KB, 384x449
>>76051622
This. Yt drama
>>
>>76054876

Dont know about the guy fawkes desu senpai. That shit was te downfall of /b/.

Redpilling thu the dankest of memes really does seem to be working tho. It has to be funny still for normies to entertain the sentiment
>>
Based kid, these retards are fucking pros at digging their own graves. Thanks for the heads up, OP.
>>
>>76051513
>YT drama
Now that's cancer.

Ok so first what a fucking coward neckbeard asshole that guy for trying to pick on a kid. He didn't dare to go for a more hardcore grown up and he got bit in the ass.

Secondly.... Letting your son on YT. That's some serious shit, this shouldn't be normalized.
>>
File: 1465025613341.jpg (337 KB, 2121x1375) Image search: [Google]
1465025613341.jpg
337 KB, 2121x1375
>>76057760

Every kid wants to be a YouTuber.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.