[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ Care About Women's Safety?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 27
I'm a woman who browses /pol/. Like many of you, I've lost faith in much of the mainstream media and democratic process. However, one thing that puts me off is that when the story broke about Johnny Depp beating his wife, none of /pol/ empathized, but rather just retorted with misogyny.

This, frankly, surprised me. While I'm not really an alt-right woman (sorry), nor am I racist, I would've thought /pol/ would've sided with the blonde-haired blue-eyed woman over Johnny Depp, with his swarthy complexion and Amerindian ancestry.

Rather, I saw a ton of posts calling her an opportunist, a lot of people agreeing with that, and everyone dismissing men who hit their wives.

Sorry, but I just get the gist that a lot of you overlook men who hit women, and I'd just like to hear from some of you that you don't endorse it, that you disavow it, because while I could have a sympathetic ear to some older conventions you guys repeat, such as chivalry, monogamy, maybe even chastity (though let's be honest, it's never coming back, and if we really want to be honest, sex is fun and sexual lib was really only bad for people who shouldn't have been having sex in the first place, i.e. ugly people, WE KNOW THAT'S THE HONEST TRUTH!).

But hitting people? Men hitting women? I'd think any reasonable human, regardless of sex or race or politics, would be saying she should get more than half his stuff for being such a lowlife. Can't you put yourself in her shoes?

I was further repulsed at how a lot of you spun this into some anti-marriage tirade, with some of you even postulating that most women today are opportunists gold diggers not worth marrying.

Just a word of advice, it's a turn-off to women when you speak so insecurely. Seriously, I wouldn't repeat that kind of talk, even if you believe it, because most women want to remain hopeful that their potential husbands believe they'll be together forever, and not some "inevitable robbery."
>>
Stop ovaryacting
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1460092218654.jpg (247 KB, 710x900) Image search: [Google]
1460092218654.jpg
247 KB, 710x900
I want you to decorate your tits with the fucking cake decorator, filled with buttercreme frosting dyed with a few drops of red food coloring, with the star tip on the icing bag, pipe it around your areolas, leave the nipple exposed, and write the timestamp on your neck in chocolate sauce.

If you don't fuck up the piping pattern, I'll give you a serious reply.
>>
>>76050907
There are bigger problems out there, you dumb cunt.

The reason people have started to have misogynistic views, is because every time there's a case where something bad happens to a woman, no matter how insignicant and even if it's a complete lie, it will be blown way the fuck out of proportion. If this had been reversed, no one would have cared. There are much worse things happening to men every day, but no one cares at all.
We're responding to the situation as it exists in our current political environment. We are not judging each case as if it exists in a vacuum.
>>
>>76050907

How is your news article coming along, OP? Who are you writing for again, Gawker, Buzzfeed, Mic? Salon...?

You're such a strong brave independant woman, going undercover to research the "internet cesspool" known as /pol/ !
>>
>>76050907
shut up bitch
>>
>>76050907
Shitpost but w/e

She got hit with an iPhone thrown at her, while she was complaining as Depp was mourning who's mother died that day.

Sound like a woman to me.
>>
For 99.9% of human history there hasn't been such a thing as dating, choosing your husband, choosing when to divorce your husband (at fault or no fault), alimony, walking outside at your leisure unaccompanied by a man, buying whatever clothes you want, choosing what occupation you want, etc.

These are things which men have permitted you to have and quite frankly, it's not working for society at large, nor does it do any good for the future survival of humanity because some of you decide to be "career women" instead of mothers.

This is why /pol/ sided with Depp and not the woman. Not because Depp is necessarily innocent or the woman is guilty, but because Depp exercised the kind of power over women that all men should exercise.

Simple as that.
>>
>>76050907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjQnha99sTY
>>
File: 1464810074750.jpg (47 KB, 631x907) Image search: [Google]
1464810074750.jpg
47 KB, 631x907
>>76051343
Seems to me it goes further than that. Lately I've seen such extremist misogyny to the degree of people around here -- more frequently, or maybe just one person I saw repeatedly -- claiming women shouldn't be able to vote.

I'm pretty sure Molyneux and a few of the other big-name misogynists are repeating this too now, which is insane and boring. This place has a lot of intelligent people, I'll give you all that, some of the memes are hilarious, and besides all the Donald Trump nonsense, sometimes you guys call it like it is.

But there is no way you could ever take back the vote from women, just like you will never go back to slavery, or making Jews second class citizens like the Nuremberg Laws, or any of that. I don't even know why you all talk about such fantasies.

It'd be more productive to have political messages that appeal to women, and then women would join your side, don't you think? Misogyny will only leave you guys alienated from a SIGNIFICANT part of the voter base.

TL;DR, you guys really can't afford misogyny when women are the majority of the voterbase in America and many other countries. Look what happened with Hofer.

Pic related. You guys did this.
>>
>>76050907

tl:dr
>>
File: 1464798997184.gif (4 MB, 292x213) Image search: [Google]
1464798997184.gif
4 MB, 292x213
>>76051730
Not an argument.
>>
>>76051730
>It'd be more productive to have political messages that appeal to women
political messages that appeal to women are the most destructive things society can put itself through
>>
>>76051678
Fuck yeah бpaт
>>
>>76050907
She obviously did it for cash motives, however I hate Johnny Depp so good for her.

>Rather, I saw a ton of posts calling her an opportunist, a lot of people agreeing with that,

Do you really doubt it?

>I'd just like to hear from some of you that you don't endorse it, that you disavow it,

of course I disavow hitting people except in self defense and the defense of others. Women aren't special and don't deserve special protection in this regard.

>Just a word of advice, it's a turn-off to women when you speak so insecurely.

My wife has the same opinion of sluts and opportunists I do, probably worse.

tl;dr you're a cunt and your post is probably just a prank but it made me smile
>>
>>76050907
I've been hit and had stuff thrown at me by past GFs. It's wrong, but it's no big deal. I pretty much never think about it because I wasn't seriously injured (which is just random chance though I guess).

Even if I were married it would never cross by mind that I would be entitled to anything. I don't see why it should be considered any differently from any other crime involving violence. And don't marry a douche bag and it won't happen, gee.

It's the current year, why do women still get treated like they can't survive without men and need half of their stuff after divorce? Marriage rates will keep dropping if they don't fix those Middle Ages era alimony laws.
>>
>>76051730

Or we could just take away your voting rights and dodge the issue altogether. I like that idea better.

Now if you'll excuse me, its time for my wife to go give me super hot succ of dick.
>>
>>76051678
Yeah, but the world changed, and technology and the industrial area made a world where "productive work" isn't arduous shoveling, hauling, and "human mule work" more appropriate for men, but rather desk jobs, pen pushers, keyboard warriors, teachers, spreadsheets, etc.

At worst, you could say men made technology and outdated themselves, but the nicer way to put it is that technology enabled a world where men and women can equally contribute, rather than a master/slave scenario.

I don't understand you guys saying these kinds of things either, because I've watched some MGTOW videos you guys post now and then, and a lot of them complain that "women are lazy, the man does all the work, and she just sits on her ass."
>>
>>7605220
It's satire senpai
>>
>>76051730
>But there is no way you could ever take back the vote from women, just like you will never go back to slavery, or making Jews second class citizens like the Nuremberg Laws, or any of that.
Bullshit. Take electricity out of the picture and civilization collapses. No more voting.
>>
File: NOT BULLETS.jpg (58 KB, 920x607) Image search: [Google]
NOT BULLETS.jpg
58 KB, 920x607
>>76050907
I think there are more pressing issues concerning women's safety at the moment.
>Europe is pulling in 1,000,000+ savages a year,

Johnny Depp's wife is gonna be set for life and have a black eye for another week or 2.

MOST women today are absolutely not worth marrying, but i'd say the same for most men too.
Hitting women is for cowards, but I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep over this gold-digger.

I'd let Johnny Depp beat the shit out of me right now if he'd throw me a few million bucks.

Hitting women is for cowards, but I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep over this gold-digger.
>>
>>76051730
Only give voting rights to those who can best the top brawler in th nation and drink his blood.
Yes that means kings, but that's how people should be ruled
Emphasis on he
>>
>>76050907
Interesting video regarding this topic (if you haven't watched yet):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>76051730
What is wrong with you? This board has a huge userbase and attracts people with a lot of different opinions; it's called "politically incorrect" for a reason. This means anyone from a nazi to an average guy who's sick of the rampant political correctness is going to post on this board.

Some people genuinely believe in the extreme things they say, while some joke about it and play along, because, unlike liberals, we're able to joke and laugh at almost everything. Being offensive is funny.
I joke about Jews, black people, muslims, women and homosexuals. Some of it I mean, while some I'm exaggerating. The reaon this is so popular around here, is because of the extreme level of censorship and criticism these topics suffer in mainstream society. You can joke about men. You can joke about whites. You can joke about straight people. And trust me, liberal fucking love to do that. Take a look at Twitter or tumblr some time.
But joking about any of the "protected" people? You'll lose your job, get kicked out of college or be ostracized from society. You can't even discuss the topic, defend yourself or have a different opinion without immediately being labeled as a sexist, homophobic racist.

So if you're wondering why people are so hostile, it's because of the extreme oppression, indoctrination, moral policing and level of censorship that the left is pushing. The sad thing is that you can't even see how oppressive and totalitarian you've become.
>>
File: Gun-Self-Defense-2.5.gif (60 KB, 290x375) Image search: [Google]
Gun-Self-Defense-2.5.gif
60 KB, 290x375
>>76050907
>Does /pol/ Care About Women's Safety?

Of course we do!
>>
>>76052204
Men still do the vast majority of productive work. Men work on the oil fields, men work on the construction sites, the overwhelming majority of engineers and scientists are men, the majority of soldiers are men, the majority of cops are men, men build the infrastructure, men deliver the food to the grocery store, and so on.

The majority of women on the other hand work in air-conditioned offices, major in worthless degrees in which employment is impossible unless subsidized by the government, drive cars built by men, live in houses built by men, use infrastructure built by men, in a civilization - built by men.

It's not the technology that enabled this, but the fact that men gave you the vote and equal rights, which could have easily been withheld.
>>
>>76050907
Women should be kept safe, but always fearing for their life.
>>
>>76050907
avoid replying to this newfag shit at all costs, senpai
sage
>>
File: 1463429127254.webm (2 MB, 800x330) Image search: [Google]
1463429127254.webm
2 MB, 800x330
>>76052365
Such a collapse is unlikely at this point. We've gotten too good with our methods to ever not recover.

I mean, really, how could that theoretically even happen? There have been widespread regional blackouts in the US, maybe once per decade or something? And then the power is back a day later.

There won't ever be some grassroots revolt a la the founding fathers of the US against the English, those possibilities are gone and all of the corners of the world are now covered, either literally by states, or visibly by satellites and surveillance, and any group of Western men who even tried to go to an island and start their own state where women can't vote, where other races are second class citizens, they'd be overrun on human rights violations in two minutes.

That's not rhetoric, that's reality. I'm baffled by the continued misogyny here. No wonder there aren't many women on /pol/. Do you guys get laid? Try being nice to women, it works; you get more flies with honey than you do with shit.

I'm guessing you guys prefer the attached webm, which I saved from another thread.
>>
>>76050907
Op is a fag
>>
>>76050907
>I'm a woman
stopped reading there
>>
>>76052945
>Do you guys get laid?
Why do you idiots always resort to this?

>I'm guessing you guys prefer the attached webm, which I saved from another thread.
We don't want to watch your rape fantasies.
>>
>>76051730
>TL;DR, you guys really can't afford misogyny when women are the majority of the voterbase in America and many other countries.
Meh, don't care. If getting their votes mean compromising to the point where things will keep going to shit anyway, then let's just let them keep going to shit. It's going to take a while before things start to really go bad. I don't plan on having children (no, I'm not proud of it, stormfags), so I don't really have anything to care about. I'm gonna be old and will just laugh it off.
>>
>>76050907
I care about my wife's safety, my sister's safety, my mother's safety, and the safety of any friends that I'm with, male or female.

As for the rest of the world that I don't know personally, they can rot. It's not that I don't want to care, it's that I'm demonized for doing so. I don't know whether I'd be stopping an actual rape, or someone's fantasies being played out in public.

So, if you're a conservative woman, you should know well enough to conceal carry, and to take steps to keep yourself safe, like not walking down an alley at night, or to go to unfamiliar places with people who you know and trust.

This is the world that the majority of females demanded, and now they have it, and all the good and bad that comes with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (996 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
996 KB, 1080x1920
>>76050907

fuck off cunt
>>
>>76050907
> against chastity

Keep thinking for the cummies. Sex is meant between husband and wife as an act of love.

It is "fun" but not right without love. Sexual liberation has killed our nation. I know fucking feels great but its not worth divorces and falling birthrates.

Also, your comment on ugly people just makes you seem insecure and shallow.

Guessing you got the thousand cock stare and hope to settle down at 30?

But I dont support hitting your wife. However your type of thinking ought to be the fringe not the norm for the sake of the West.
>>
>>76052945
>I'm guessing you guys prefer the attached webm, which I saved from another thread.
Dammit, so you don't have the source either?
>>
>>76050907

I've seen acne worse than this supposed "beating"

If you divorce someone the same week his mother dies, you deserve to be smacked around a little bit.
>>
File: fempowerment.jpg (227 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
fempowerment.jpg
227 KB, 640x960
her bruised face shots made my dick hard
>>
>>76051730
I believe that there should be one vote per household that owns land. If you aren't invested in your community, and have something to lose (like the value of your property), you shouldn't be able to vote, but landlords shouldn't get more than one vote, either.

If that doesn't sound reasonable to you, I don't give a shit.
>>
File: 1463799663612.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
1463799663612.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>76052945
>>
>>76052945
>im a girl
ok jew
>>
>>76053270
I'd give her a smackeroonie right in the jaw
>>
>>76050907
I would never hit a human being I respect, regardless of gender. However, I would hit you.

>Just a word of advice, it's a turn-off to women
Nobody cares
>>
>>76052945
For a few minutes, I thought you would be intellectually honest.

I'm willing to discuss things, but in order for it to be a discussion, both people need to come to the conversation with an open mind. You declaring that something will NEVER happen, while ignoring evidence to the contrary, isn't doing that.
>>
>>76050907
>be a gold digging whore
>marry a famous rich drug and alcohol addicted actor
>divorce later when abused by spouse in drug and alcohol related violence

how many times do we need to see this headline?
at some point in time she had to have known he was a junkie drunkard like the rest of the world knew.
blondie mcwhorington didn't give two fucking shits. she rode it the fuck out so she could get that fat ass paycheck and nothing more.

if she really fucking cared she would be holding her divorce over his head, along with the assaults and forcing him to get help for his addictions. but no. sluts gunna slut for that money because thats all she can do.
>>
>>76050907
We did empathize with the victim. Depp is getting taken to the cleaners by a textbook goldigger.
>>
Fuck this gold-digging bitch. What do you think she said that made him mad enough to throw a phone at her? That ain't worth 200 million. People who really care about each other would never ruin someone's life over something so petty. She just wants money. Fuck her I hope she fucking dies.
>>
File: 4L_gs0NI9KC.jpg (57 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
4L_gs0NI9KC.jpg
57 KB, 630x378
>>76050907
Tits or gtfo.

Rape war when?
>>
>>76050907
Leave and never return.
>>
>>76053793
>Rape war when?
Someone else started it without us and they didn't sent an invitation.
>>
Do your own fucking research for your article you leech cunt.

MODS
MODS
MODS
>>
>>76050907
> Do I care about women's safety?

Not really, no. Why should I? I'm indifferent to "women" as a group.
>>
>>76050907
fuck off shill, depp is innocent and his bitch of a wife is trying to get her gibs (50k a month I think) for being married for 15 months!! literally what some Americans make in a year in gibs for 15 months of marriage. what a fucking kike
>>
File: 1462592969382.jpg (34 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
1462592969382.jpg
34 KB, 500x356
>>76053646
>expecting intellectualism or honesty from a female
>>
>>76050907
he said she said. neither deserve anything but ridicule on /pol/
>>
>>76053163
>Why do you idiots always resort to this?
It's the only leverage they have. It's also the only value they have, so naturally when losing an argument women engage in weak attempts at emasculation by labeling men they don't like as virgins.
>>
>have to disagree with you anon...as a former divorce lawyer i have heard it all... spousal abuse verbal and physical mostly coming from the manipulating wife....the woman has become the abuser and MSM are reluctant to report on this fact...oh and here's a fun fact...most of the infidelity done these days is by the woman....you can verify all of this through the freedom of information act on court documents.
>>
File: Just_trigger_my_shit_up_fam.jpg (555 KB, 1067x3498) Image search: [Google]
Just_trigger_my_shit_up_fam.jpg
555 KB, 1067x3498
>>76050907

Your post is a represention of why men don't trust or respect women.

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>76054081
I've met a handful that are.
>>
>>76050907
I used to, but not anymore. Women have declared war on men, and so I don't really care what happens to them anymore. If I saw a man raping a woman, I would look the other way. It's none of my business what he does with his body. A woman is just a clump of cells anyway.
>>
>>76051063
The only appropriate response.
>>
>>76050907
> I can't control who hits women i am no where near.
> I don't hit women
OTHER TWISTED FUCKS NEED TO SORT THEIR OWN SHIT OUT (esp. in liberal Hollywood apparently)
>>
>>76050907
Listen here cunt, I couldn't give less of a shit about what turns a woman on or off. Yes, Johnny Depp hitting the bitch is wrong, but saying she is an opportunistic bitch is far from the truth.

If the abuse was really unbearable then she could leave without taking half his net worth, but since she's an opportunistic bitch she isn't. Instead she's willing to go through years of legal shit, where she has to see her abuser constantly, just so she can fuck him out of his hard earned cash. If cunts lile you expect me to have any sympathy for these 'innocent' victims, then I'd suggest having them actually fucking act like victims instead of money hungry Jews.

Also, do you think this beating simply fell from the sky? You think depp just waltzed in on her and started beating her for no reason? Or do you think that maybe, they were having an epic fucking fight and he just had enough after about 2 hours of her yelling her retarded shit in his face?

Next time you use your cunt as a means to gain a platform, at least realise somewhere down there in that small unused female brain of yours, that your opinion really means jack shit. If I have to use my penis as a means to gain a platform then I'm a useless cunt. Vice versa is true for females like yourself.

Lastly, tits or gtfo. It's a rule to discourage whores from using their slime pits as a means to gain a platform or legitimacy. If you have an opinion then utter it without mentioning that you have a sperm dump, otherwise back off, cool down and realise that your point is utter fucking garbage.
>>
>>76054092
kek, why are we even arguing and trying to reason here? We should only go turbo-misogyny in these (pretend) women threads. They are started by faggot trolls anyway. These threads should be funny, there's nothing else to accomplish.
>>
>>76050907
>it's a turn-off to women when you speak so insecurely
Yeah, getting smacked around is the turn on, I get it now.
>>
>>76050907
You are the very fucking reason we don't trust cunts anymore. All they ever do is justify stupid moronic things by saying stupid moronic shit. Nothing she could ever do justifies her getting hslf his shit, least of all a fucking slap to the cheek.

I hope you cunts enjoy being single
>>
>>76052945
> own state where women can't vote, where other races are second class citizens, they'd be overrun on human rights violations in two minutes.

You do realise there are many countries in the world where some or all of these things are going on right now, don't you? You realise that women by in large vote to import people from these countries into the west? You realise that if these people start reaching a majority in the west, they'll implement those things in the west?
>>
>>76051730
Nope we won't take it back, but we'll make you give it up. It's really easy to manipulate a woman
>>
File: 1464853587470.png (668 KB, 760x614) Image search: [Google]
1464853587470.png
668 KB, 760x614
>>76054483
Hell there are so many nations which still lack a democracy.
>>
>>76050907
>she fell for the democracy meme

When are you going to fucking google what the word "republic" means.

Your little braindead discussion of some slut and her retarded gay husband is fucking pointless, they are both not human in our eyes and I hope he beat her every fucking day for being stupid enough to marry a walking garbage can.
>>
File: 4L_E8Uz1UgX.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4L_E8Uz1UgX.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>76054233
>not joining in the rape
Stay cucked faggot
We rape war now. Women declare war on men. We are all just a false accusation away from being convicted as a rapist in the court of public opinion. It's time to make the 1 in 3 statistic a reality. Rape war gas the cunts!
>>
>>76054297
Roasted. Yeah she needs like 40 k a month hahahahahah
>>
this is a non-issue on pol no one gives a fuck the people in this thread commenting about this does not represent /pol/
>>
>>76050907
>While I'm not really an alt-right woman (sorry)

the bin is that way. stay inside it.
<-------------------------
>>
>>76054167
They were pretending for social status.
At their core they cannot understand honesty, they don't have the part of the brain that deal with long term consequences.
They can't comprehend that even the smallest, most insignificant lie is not worth it.
>>
>>76050907
Women literally destroyed Western Civilization. Fuck off and never vote again.
>>
>>76054297
>hard earned money
>made 50 million acting like a gay pirate

My God I don't even think you're trolling.
>>
>>76054933
I wouldn't have done it for 50 millions.
I think he earned it.
>>
>>76050907
I'm a misanthrope.

I don't give a shit.
>>
>>76050907
Can you TLDR please? I'm still sleepy and drunk. Also, requesting your pretty breasts to remove my hangover
>>
Any person heinously violating the non-aggression principle (murder, violent rape, armed robbery/burglary, etc) should be hanged and gibbeted in the streets until half-decomposed.

Any person enacting a lesser violation of the non-aggression principle (assault, etc) should be subject to a fitting term of forced labour on public works projects under humane conditions.

Anyone violating the non-aggression principle immediately forfeits their right to life and liberty to the subject of their aggression, who is not to be punished for any retaliation they see fit on the individual in question.

I find it unlikely that you are who you claim to be, but that's alright.

wait why am i replying again lol
>>
>>76050907
>I'm not really an alt-right woman (sorry), nor am I racist

go fuck yourself and cry on rebbit
>>
>>76051730
Burn them all

fucking burn them

BURN
>>
>>76050907

Literally did it to herself and now wants free monies
>>
>>76054597
This pic is what women pick when they have a vote.....Burn them
>>
Why dont you watch some of Stefan Molyneux's videos before calling him misogynistic.

You are wrong to call him that. I know facts are painful, but women are like children and cannot be trusted with politics and running a nation.

Of course there are exceptione. There are always exceptions.

However, how do you reconcile the voting patterns of women with the idea that men and women are equals? A red car with a V4 and 6 doors is not equal to a blue car with a v6 and 2 doors. Is one car better than the other? Depends what your measuring.

The red car is better at hauling groceries and cargo, driving comfortably, and may be more fuel efficient, while the blue car is faster and more powerful.

Women vote for big government. Thats why molyneux says giving them the vote was a disaster. If women voted for small government it wouldnt be an issue, but somen behave instead like children given the keys to the candy shop.

They vote to enslave men to the coersive power of the state. That is amoral.
>>
File: 1463760161288.jpg (18 KB, 236x352) Image search: [Google]
1463760161288.jpg
18 KB, 236x352
>>76050907
>mfw this is honestly how myself and many of the rest of us feel about the protection of women
The firearm is the ultimate tool of individual liberty & personal protection, as it absolutely levels the playing field between all immediate combatants, regardless of strength.
The nation safest from threats both foreign & domestic is the one wherein every citizen is an armed citizen.
The safest woman is an armed woman... (this does not imply the safety of anyone around said woman during certain periods of time).
If I wasn't about to go to sleep, I'd post links to numerous statistics giving an overwhelming advantage against getting raped to women packing pistols in their purses.
Be armed. Be vigilant. Be safe. Be alive.

>from /k/ with love
>>
>>76054933
Acting is a hard line of work. You get paid in accordance to what you bring in. He brought in a lot of money, he got paid a lot. I don't see the problem.

Of course you are American, and retardation is pretty ingrained in your culture.
>>
File: MaggieDeath.gif (102 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
MaggieDeath.gif
102 KB, 500x281
>they were married for 15 months
>455 days (give or take)
>he stands to lose $200,000,000
>$200,000,000 / 455 = $439.56.43

He literally could have bought a prostitute for $440,000 every night and he would be better off.

I wonder why rich men even marry. I know he has a kid now, but he could have literally gone to Russia or some place and given $50,000 to some bitch to have his kid and he'd be better off screwing high-class prostitutes everyday or whenever he wanted to.

I'm not against marriage or women, but when you're a man that rich and famous, you essentially have a target painted on your back.

Unless you've been lovers since before you got famous, it's stupid to get married to groupies and young bitches.

Even if she walks away with 20 million, she still cleaned him out. How many people make $20,000,000 for a 15 month job?
She probably didn't do shit either. The occasional fuck and that's it.

I kinda blame Depp for being dumb enough to step into this pile of shit.
>>
Women WORK so women can vote! The homemaker sex toy servant is a dead memory. Why do you guys want a sex slave rather than an equal?

How weak. I can't believe these angry virgin replies. This is why we women won't vote for Trump. We'll stop him just like we stopped Hofer.
>>
>>76055589

Amber Heard is going to have her pussy pass denied pretty hard desu. Judges are not stupid.
>>
>>76055414
Absolutely agreed, although most of /k/ (do I include myself there) would also state that purse-carry, while convenient as all hell for women, is not really a great idea. There are other (read: almost every) options for carry locations that are superior.

In addition, if the woman's ass gets her purse snatched, JaCurtius won't have a free gat to blast someone with and chuck into a pond.
>>
>>76051678
>choosing your husband, choosing when to divorce your husband (at fault or no fault), alimony, walking outside at your leisure unaccompanied by a man, buying whatever clothes you want, choosing what occupation you want
you sound like fucking ISIS
>>
>>76050907
NOT ME M'LADY

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>76050907
As my flag shows, I'm an Australian; So I think Johnny Depp is a cunt. Secondly, I absolutely despise women bashing faggots.

This chick has all the hallmarks of being a duplicitous gold digger and supposedly has a history.
>>
>>76055773
>Amber Heard is going to have her pussy pass denied pretty hard desu. Judges are not stupid.

Okay, let's say that the battery charge is dropped, what about... alimony or whatever? I'm hazy on the US laws on alimony. Would she be eligible for a payout on that front?
>>
File: 1457657904311.png (575 KB, 519x551) Image search: [Google]
1457657904311.png
575 KB, 519x551
nobody cares because they're both horrible people. The suffering is all that matters, kek be praised
>>
>>76050907
would you marry a man that wanted a prenup? answer honestly. a simple yes or no will do.
>>
>>76050907
Now, this really makes me think.
I was reading this story of Jane Jones:
http://www.baka.com.au/national/army-culture-after-the-viral-respect-women-or-get-out-video-still-toxic-for-women-20160525-gp3632.html

Summary is:
>creepy army dude
>hazes her
>gropes her
>touches her
>one day he says he loves her
>he is her superior, orders her in the shed
>then he rapes her
>she's terrified and cannot react
>she tells a friend
>too afraid to press charges or denounce him
>eventually reveals something to army psychologist
>presses charges only for the lesser events (assault, groping, etc.)
>investigation by the army reveals the rape (which she had recounted to her friend, but didn't report)
>more women come up with complaints about the creepy dude
PLOT TWIST:
>since it's rape, case is given to police
>all women who came forward, refuse to testimony
>actually, a superior of the creepy guy (a woman) testifies he is a good dude and the character of the victim was not good
>dude pledges guilty for lesser charges
>gets mandatory jail term
>however he resigned before the end of the trial
>so he gets all of his vet benefits and his CV is spotless

Regardless of the truth of the story, this is the most disturbing part:
>code of silence
>everyone knows and reports, but when asked to testify they chicken out
I mean, if women complain but then refuse to testify... this does not help their cause.
I understand the fears about career, etc. but Australia has a history of setting matters straight in the long run. So I would be more afraid to speak up in other countries than Australia.

I find it shameful that all her co-workers complained about the same guy, but when asked to testify in the favour of the victim, they all raised the white flag and went into hiding.

So long for women's camaraderie.
>>
File: kool.gif (2 MB, 246x325) Image search: [Google]
kool.gif
2 MB, 246x325
>>
>>76055701

Hey, OP. Whaddya think about this?

>>76055176

Of course, >FUCKING IMPLYING that the current justice system and elected/appointed officials are capable of responsible enforcement of such measures.

Individuals unable to control their violent tendencies are efficiently removed from society, as is their genetic legacy. This policy would be applied absolutely to both sexes. Or, you know, demi-pansexual canine-identifying gender-fluid aromantic dogkin.

Nobody would get a pass.
>>
>>76050907
tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1461634744693.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1461634744693.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
>>76052768
>Of course we do!

We need more Muslims. Millions more.
>>
>>76051730
MANUAL LABOR FORCE UNION UPRISING
>>
>>76050967
Fpbp and severely underrated
>>
>>76054157
>>76054583
Stop abusing the 66.6 meme
>>
>>76055955
>>76055955

Possibly, if she was married for longer/had kids with him.

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/768640/amber-heard-denied-50-000-monthly-spousal-support-from-johnny-depp-11-more-things-we-learned-from-the-court-documents

Like I said, pussy pass denied, now she is PMSing everywhere.

You know why Mel Gibson's wife got 400 million? Because they were married for so long, and had many kids together. They still care about each other and from what I read it wasn't a messy, bitter divorce.

But judges see gold diggers like Amber
>>
File: image.png (170 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170 KB, 400x308
Aside from the stark red line and the phrase “This is really weird…” this photo has been, in no way, doctored.

I just wanted to point out that the injury made an almost PERFECT line. That’s weird.
If you want to understand just how weird it is stand several few away from your wall, throw your phone against your wall as hard as you can and have it land directly on its front or back.

Then do so against someone who realizes you’re throwing shit directly at their head.

It’s damn near fucking impossible.
She claims that Johnny Depp THREW the phone at her.

Now… instead… imagine someone standing in front of you, holding a phone in their hand, and striking you with it.

THAT is the kind of injury you would get from such a strike. Holy shit.
>>
>>76051730
>But there is no way you could ever take back the vote from women, just like you will never go back to slavery, or making Jews second class citizens like the Nuremberg Laws, or any of that. I don't even know why you all talk about such fantasies.

https://www.neweurope.eu/article/europe-12-million-slaves/

you were saying?

your dumb cunt doesn't seem to understand that THANKS to you we are going back to those things, now go back to enjoying your schizophrenia
>>
>cuntplaining
This is triggering and offensive. Delete your post.
>>
>>76056362
>this is really weird
Unless he used a shoe to beat her.

If I smack you with some object, the bruise is likely to be like that.
>>
>>76056312
>You know why Mel Gibson's wife got 400 million?

SAVAGE!
A
V
A
G
E
!

I didn't know that that happened. Oh man...
>>
>>76056433

Excuse me, would you STOP mansplaning? Talking over women=not allowed ok?
>>
>>76050907
Fuck off bitch, of course now that being democuck is getting less popular you are going to switch sides. all traitors will be hanged, no exceptions.
>>
>>76056460
I thought she was claiming she got hit by a phone.
>>
>>76056511

kek yup

Mel was one of the wealthiest people in Hollywood before the divorce.

I mean, he still is. But he probably would be a billionaire by now
>>
>>76052945

I like how there was a woman laughing and watching
>>
>>76050907

here ya go op

http://femaleproperty.tumblr.com/
>>
>>76057019
Oh man.. I missed that part. Damn it's so hot. I really want the source...
>>
>>76056362
She's scamming him.
It's all a set up.
>>
>>76057172
I think it's from a British film called G.B.H. (aka Riot).
>>
>>76055791
Of course; I was merely exercising alliteration.
>you are now thinking of a purse gun which is also an obrez comrade
>>
File: 1330901020874.jpg (76 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1330901020874.jpg
76 KB, 563x364
>>76050907
>sex is fun and sexual lib was really only bad for people who shouldn't have been having sex in the first place

man i was really thinking hard about how to reply seriously but you just ousted yourself as just a regular whore who's trying to fit into a social niche that you just can't fit into. polygamy is not constructive ever

i'm sorry on your own behalf
>>
>>76057284
YOu're right!!! Thanks dude.

https://tune.pk/video/2692025/policewomen-gbh-2012
>>
>>76050907
I'm a girl who browses /pol/ too and I'm sorry but when I see modern leftist women like yourself bleating about misogyny I want to puke. You see, women like you have shoved me not just alt right but far right because you have sided with every subversive movement invented whether Islam or Pride, you are utterly incapable of using your intuition and wits to see what they are really doing to Western society and one of the results of that is that when powerless girls like me are attacked and violated in our thousands by Islamic jackals you ignore us, deny any wrongdoing or paint us as the villains, because our stories harm one of your sacred pet groups and spoil your anti white male narrative. You've proved your worthlessness by falling for the -ophobic memes the Left spews out daily, so maybe the "misogynist" is right to deny you a vote (the farce with Hofer suggests that too, as the female vote aids the destruction of European demographics, culture and democracy). In short, shut up.
>>
>>76057513

Jesus christ.

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>76057513
will some brit please help this poor soul
>>
>Have girlfriend
>Muh poor rapefugees ;_;
>Doesnt vote because I told her so

Women like OP need to know their place, nothing sexist about it when men should know their place as well.
>>
>>76057737
I think she's done a good enough job of BTFO of OP all by herself.

>>76057513
Jolly good lad, that's jolly good.
>>
>>76057013
I don't know the whole story.
>>
>>76050967
>>76051063
Only responses that matter
>>
>>76050907
show your fucking tits bitch
>>
tl;dr
Depp did nothing wrong.
>>
everyone wins as both of their careers have been ruined over this

Depp for female battery.

Heard for being a lesbian who was pretty much married to another lesbian who was jewish at that.

Also /pol/ or none else cares if you have partial American Indian ancestry. it's not like being meztiso from "Latin America' or Inuit/Metis from Cucknada
>>
>>76050907
When you start voting right wing we will start giving a fuck about what you say.
>>
File: 1462616080311.jpg (55 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
1462616080311.jpg
55 KB, 316x316
>>76050907

I've given up caring about womens safety because women don't care about womens safety. They'll always vote to make the country shittier and more dangerous because they're stupid children who are easily manipulated with emotional appeals and there's nothing we can do to help them except take their voting rights away to protect them from themselves.
>>
>>76052664
only good response
>>
>>76055811
Yeah, and?
>>
>>76050907

>she didnt wanna press charges because she didnt wanna ruin his life
>instead she went out in public parading her bruises around knowing she would get photographed and have it blow up

What a fucking cunt.
>>
Silly bitch, nobody said the first misogynist thing about this. Misogyny is an IRRATIONAL hatred of women, there's nothing irrational about hating a lying, gold digging whore.
>>
>>76050907
Why did he hit her again? Did she say something? Do something???
>>
>>76060498
It's highly unlikely he actually he actually hit her. That's career suicide and he'd know that.

Historically it's far more likely it's self inflicted to tilt divorce proceedings even more heavily in her favor and draw attention away from all the money she's getting.
>>
>>76050907
She lied about being hit, and she's asking for an extra $10k in alimony for pet food.
PET FOOD.
Along with this, she filed for divorce 2 days after his mum died.

http://www.thewrap.com/johnny-depp-is-being-blackmailed-by-amber-heard-heres-how-i-know-guest-column/
http://web.archive.org/web/20160526003037/http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/25/johnny-depp-amber-heard-divorce/
>>
>>76050967
FPBP
P
B
P
>>
>>76050907
They're both rich globalist scum who push for the destruction of white countries. Depp can skin her alive and leave her hanging by her ankles before putting a bullet through the roof of his mouth. I don't care. Not all women are deserving of protection.
>>
>>76060498
>his mom dies
>they have this big argument the next day
>the cops are called
>she doesn't file a report
>goes out with friends the next day
>the following day she files for divorce, claims abuse
>claims that speck on her face is a bruise from a hard plastic object thrown by an adult male hitting her in the face
>demands restraining order, their house, and fifty thousand cock shitting dollars a month in alimony
>judge grants temporary restraining order and nothing else
>cops say there was no bruising on her face when they arrived
>photo taken the next day has no visible bruises
>picture taken the day after filing shows no marks whatsoever

tl;dr the bitch is looking for a pay day and you'd have to be an idiot to believe her.
>>
>>76054933
>Gay pirate
Fuck you, Sparrow fucked more women than you've touched
>>
>>76050907
>I would've thought /pol/ would've sided with the blonde-haired blue-eyed woman over Johnny Depp, with his swarthy complexion and Amerindian ancestry.

We're racist, so that means we're going to blindly believe something that a white person believes?

We'll ive got news for ya you stupid bitch, we're sexist too
>>
>>76050907
>Just a word of advice, it's a turn-off to women when you speak so insecurely.

Just a word of advice, ive known women were shit since i was like 11, only a retard would be open about it and destroy all career and sexual opportunities. Being a sexist didnt stop me from losing my virginity when i was 14.

>most women want to remain hopeful that their potential husbands believe they'll be together forever

my sides

yes, this somewhat true, until he steps out of line and stops doing the dishes for her
>>
>>76050907
Ignore the /r9k/ minority segment of the population, they always pop up whenever gender is involved and they are more vocal than radical feminists.

Losing your shit and hitting a women under any circumstance is degenerate and only done by weak men who can't keep their house in order. Women don't behave irrationally when you treat them fairly, with loyalty and stay vigilant against degenerate influences.

It's sad that there's such a lack of quality male models in the boomer generation that men have forgotten what their real strength is and replaced it with this nigger culture shit.
>>
>>76051730
On thing you can count on is change. It's the only constant through history. You think it will stay the way it is? Look at any history book. The system we have currently is slowly coming apart at the seams and people are discussing it vs just ignoring it and holding to it like a religion.
>>
>>76051730
cant tell if this is a real woman or a troll trying to make us hate them more
>>
>>76050907
Didn't she not have the bruise a day later?
>>
>>76061427
>Women don't behave irrationally when you treat them fairly

>fairly

Which, in america, means waiting on them hand and foot, because they can take you to the cleaners at any moment
>>
>>76050907
she must have done something to deserve it.

look at her! she has hardly any bruises: he went easy on her, she should be grateful she is still alive.
>>
>>76050907
Vaguely. The reason being that in order to protect the ones you love, you have to be ready to defend a lot that you don't care about. And hence a couple of rich kinks slapping each other just doesn't rouse as much give-a-shit as waves of immigrants who habitually transgresses against random women they encounter.
>>
>woman marrys man for money
>fakes being beatin
>bodyguards rush in
>confirm they were in two separate rooms
>police say no evidence of domestic abuse
>bodyguards confirm no signs of domestic abuse
>bodyguards set to testify that several times they had to pull this whore off johnny because she was violently attacking him
>stupid bitch disappointed in everyone here for not believing her immediately
im being trolled right?
>>
>>76050907
/pol/ is full of butthurt autistic teens who like to act edgy
dont expect too much from them
>>
File: ohwaityoureserious.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
ohwaityoureserious.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>76061427
>Women don't behave irrationally when you treat them fairly
i do agree that hitting women is degenerate and stupid, though. women absolutely will not behave rationally unless they have something to gain from pretending to be rational or theyre being forced to in some way. american women, at least.
>>
>>76050907
>200 million dollar bruise

Oh the humanity!
>>
>>76062064
>hitting women is degenerate and stupid

It's almost like the sexes aren't really equal.
>>
>>76050907
this >>76051063
>>
>>76062224
i would argue that youre a nigger if you lay your hands on any other person except for self defense but i agree with your main point.
>>
File: 3525235.png (391 KB, 906x766) Image search: [Google]
3525235.png
391 KB, 906x766
I have nothing against anyone and I'll defend people who I think are in danger. If a woman is being beaten by a man and not resisting I'll probably intervene because I'll draw the conclusion that if the man keeps hitting her she's going to get seriously injured and that sucks for anyone. If it's a proper fight between the two of them I'm more likely to call the cops.

I agree with a lot of /pol/'s thoughts on racism and sexism being weapons used by vindictive people to punish whites and white men, and that yes, women are physically and emotionally different from men and race definitely affects behaviour. But I think that a lot of times people here put too much stock on genetics and instinct, ignoring that God gave every human free will and it's entirely possible for individuals in the groups we look down upon to exercise that and be decent human beings. It sucks for those people most of all, really.
>>
>>76061529
Are you fucking complaining?

Men have always had less rights than women. Your ancestors died in wars to protect women. The simple fact is we can rebuild an entire generation with no negative growth if women are protected. This biological principle will always hold true.

Now more than ever our culture is being threatened. You focus on the bad and degenerate feminists and the internet stories of golddigging whores, but you're also ignoring all the good couples of both good men and women who are still maintaining proper households. Why do those households work? The men are successful and hardworking sure, but they also have good, loving and hardworking women to support them. The way to build these relationships is not by boosting your little ego, but by surrendering some power in your relationships in exchange for good behaviour which will build up and redpill your partner, eventually becoming more like you and the women you want her to be. If you mistreat and mistrust her while trying to exercise power unjustly you will break her down and degenerate her and she will look to some stupid fucking fem article for comfort.

The way to fight degenerate media culture is by maintaining our values and instilling it others, our friends, family and most importantly our partners. The problem is weak men who sit around like a goddamn NEETs bitching on the internet instead of doing something about it.

This thread disgusts me. I'm out.
>>
>>76050907
holy SHIT..is she going to be okay!?!?!?!?
I'm going to lose SLEEP over this the next three nights
what a MONSTER
>>
>>76057333
Based trips. anyway I love how this vagina is patronizing us ((guys)) on this forum shooting the shit.
>>
File: Johnny Depp.jpg (81 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
Johnny Depp.jpg
81 KB, 750x600
>>76050907
Maybe she simply got too old for him?
>>
>>76056057
This has to be the creepiest image i've seen this year. And I've seen a lot of shit

Maybe its all the caffeine and loss of sleep coz finals...

source?
>>
>>76050907

It is okay to hit a woman, not to hurt her but to give her a lesson. Sometimes that's the only way to keep them from hurting themselves. Women are not logical creatures and must be kept in check.
>>
>>76050907
Does anyone actually believe Depp beat some random hoe and that she's not just scamming him? Except for feminists of course, who will believe women no matter what.

This is pretty ridiculous to me honestly, most likely because I'm from sneakyland and thus have an inherent scam-o-meter, like there's been people here who have done way more (like crippled themselves) just to get 400-500 euros a month, I'm 99% sure she just paid some guy to throw a bottle at her then rushed to the police and said Depp did it.
>>
>>76050907

>expects people to care

I frankly could not give a fuck for either one of them.

I hope they both rot in hell. What kind of word does that make me.

assholgyny ?
>>
>>76051678

Bulgaria Yes!!!
>>
>I'm a woman who browses /pol/
overused meme
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.