[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that the /pol/ approved Latin American countries? Argentina,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Reminder that the /pol/ approved Latin American countries? Argentina, Brazil and Mexico did gave refuge to Nazis after the WW2 so they get a free pass but who else?
>>
We gave them Social security benefits, who wins now?
>>
Fuck you mang.
We housed Hitler the fuhrer himself at least for a short period of time here before he fled to Argentina.
>>
>>76049023
Malvinas son ____
>>
>>76049023
I approve Chile
>Pinochet
>>
>>76049023
Chile is absolutely based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

Uruguay and most of argentina is white, as is south brazil. Uruguay is suffering from le altruism though.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (15 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
15 KB, 300x214
>>76049023
>>
>>76050424
Chile's getting destroyed by commies and disgusting subhuman immigrants from the inside. We need another fashy leader to save us from the red degenerates.
>>
>>76049023
I remember seeing some church in MX that had Nazi swastikas on the floor.
>>
>>76051434
>subhuman immigrants from the inside
Peruvians?
>>
>>76049023
>Argentina, Brazil and Mexico did gave refuge to Nazis
Nice try, Paco. But you're not in our level.

Only worth it places of Latin America
>Uruguay
>South Brazil
>Argentina (North Argentina is a shithole that only create our crime rate though)
>Chile
The rest is a shithole.
>>
Chile is the only one
>>
>>76052086
Also they make some of the best red wine in the world.

Fuck yeah long lost Bourdeau grape Carmenere
>>
>>76052009
No tyrone
>>
there was a Brazil hate thread earlier today. That was enough for me to stay away.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.