[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONSERVASHITS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 640x640
>>
>>76047546
So what's wrong here?
>>
>>76047546

Trust fund brats spend their inheritance on expensive shit, hence they create jobs.
>>
>>76047546
There are always jobs if you're a functional human being who is prepared to put up with some inconvenience to provide for yourself or your family. People who are unemployed long term are so because of choices they are making now or choices they made in the past.
On the flip side, people who live off of inheritance are still a net gain for society, even if they're probably wasting their potential by not getting a job. Not that there are too many people who never work because they have an inheritance, in fact most of those people usually have fairly productive jobs, as is the case with the bush family.

Unemployed people are a tax sink that take from society and don't give back, lazy rich people still contribute even if they're contributing less than they could.
>>
>>76047546
>Wealth your parents accumulate for their posterity actually belongs to the government
>>
>>76047546
Get the money, keep your money

Dont have money/lazy, dont expect any coddling

Welcome to life kid
>>
>>76047546
I genuinely don't get this image... Are they implying that leeching off the government is somehow morally superior to leeching off your parents?
>>
>>76047546
There are always jobs to be had. The problem is these shit people are too attached to their shit childhood neighborhoods to move where they actually have a viable chance of making it, and won't do the jobs they CAN get.

Got a $10/hr job yesterday by walking up to an electrician and asking if he needs grunt work done. A couple minutes of conversation later, I made $80 that day, $80 today, and will continue to do so because he actually did need someone.

Jobs literally are incredibly easy to get if you're not a fucking lazy cunt.
>>
Wow, this image really makes you think. I am now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>76047546
>pay taxes all your life
>die
>have to pay taxes on the money you just payed taxes on so you give it to your kids
Fuck right off, burying my money in the backyard before I die.
>>
>>76047546
Are they talking about the women in that picture not working? The men in that picture are presidents and governors. Those are jobs, and very important and difficult ones. Occupy Democrats have the worst memes on the internet
>>
>>76050311
It's just rehashing what everyone already knew, rich stay rich, poor stay poor. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, the most fulfilling, spiritually advanced cultures had caste systems, it's only right now that the institutions and processes that let you lead a meaningful life no longer exist, regardless of class.
>>
>>76047546
if you don't work because there are no jobs stop voting for liberals and globalist trade policies and maybe we can bring those jobs back
>>
File: 1464175342536.png (151 KB, 561x516) Image search: [Google]
1464175342536.png
151 KB, 561x516
>>76047546
Hahaha totally
>>
>>76047546
Every time I look for a job, I get one in less than a week. To be fair, I am a white male, but I also have fucking manners, I shower, and I dress appropriately to meet prospective employers. These are low skilled jobs because I'm still in school, but this, "There are NO jobs" meme is fucking irritating as fuck. I got a job two months ago on the first day that I looked, worked there for two months and wasn't making any money, so I quit. The first day I looked for a new job, I fucking got one and started making money 2 days later. Fuck niggers, beaners, refugees, and all you other goddamn mooching cuck fucks.

Also, what is this picture implying? Super-duper-pro-estate-taxes...?
>>
This whole "it's bad to be born better" reminds me of a short story. I can't remember the name. It had a society that upholds "equality" by forcing intelligent people to wear ear pieces that make noises to distract them, forcing strong people to wear braces and weights, forcing beautiful people to wear masks, etc. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>76050732
Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut.
>>
>>76050792
That's the one.
>>
>>76047794

People who came before you were even born decided to claim resources such as oil as their own and in modern times you cant do that.

If I could go out and plop down on some land with oil and get rich dont you think I would shit head?

These families rule over you and you are their slaves.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.