[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ a satire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: philosophy-not-even-once.png (480 KB, 531x603) Image search: [Google]
philosophy-not-even-once.png
480 KB, 531x603
Or do people here unironically spend hours of their lives ahead of their thousand dollars hardware shaming poor people who have to flee from torn apart countries to do not die?
>>
go away
>>
but the countries they flee to become shittier as a result because sandniggers ARE the problem hence they can't flee themselves. So the problem is not that we don't want to help others the problem is that the negative externalities on our own society are too great.
>>
>>76044645
>their thousand dollars hardware

You mean like migrant smartphones?
>>
>>76044645
But I thought you leftcucks hated colonization?
>>
>>76044645

>destroy nation through shitty culture
>flee to new nation to repeat process

Nations aren't held together by coincidence. It takes a large part of the population to "buy in" and use their effort and sacrifice to maintain it. When people explode their own nations with shitty behaviors, we absolutely don't want them coming here.

If you're like Brazil and you overbreed and underwork, you end up with a shitstain of a nation.
>>
>>76044750
Like saving 500 thousand people from being drafted into an endless war? I mean, it is not like refugees are flooding Germany. They just roam the streets because they are unemployed and can't understand the local population. They need education, not walls.

If you think you're a hero for not accepting people who really have problems in this world, you should be ashamed of yourself.

>>76044856
Germans killed 50 thousand africans in the african colonies. I hate colonization myself but I agree with the russian settlement of the Baltic Nations.

>>76044887
Don't forget that part about the endless military coups sponsored by the USA. They sure were our fault.

But let's not derail the thread:

Do you guys REALLY think 400 thousand men staying in Germany until a war is over will change a 60 million country?

I don't get libertarians at all.
>>
>>76045141

>Do you guys REALLY think 400 thousand men staying in Germany until a war is over will change a 60 million country?

They're never going to leave unless forced.
>>
>>76045311
Germany isn't anything like /pol/ thinks.

/pol/ talks about Germany being New Somalia or something. I went there and outside of a few concentrated large cities (which have all sorts of foreigners, not only refugees), the entire country still has the spirit of the 1936 Germany.

/pol/ overreacts and honestly, we are talking about real people here. They NEED help more than /pol/ can ever imagine. They even drown just to escape the war. Meanwhile the average /pol/ack can't swim without sinking like a ship.
>>
>>76044645
>western nations can absorb the 3rd world with no consequences
k
>>
>>76045559
Humanitarily any "consequences" (MUH 12 RAPE CASES) are meaningless compared to the millions of people who need help.

I give no fucks if libertarian maggots will let people die because muh property rights. I save people and I do the right thing. I don't care about the alarmists.
>>
/pol/ is about 30% new posters who think memes are trolling, about 60% people who are legitimately concerned with global events and 10% posts about whether or not we are being serious.
>>
>>76045141
Derp derp derp. Most of the so called refugees are not from war zones. They are economic opportunists and people who were sold a bill of goods by people smugglers and came to Europe with wildly unrealistic expectations.
>>
>>76044645
Where do we flee to escape the violence they bring?
They're countries are shit because they made them shit.
>>
>>76044645

NOT
>>
>>76044645
AN
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.