[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck the Latinos in Noth America think they are better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1465012366910.jpg (100 KB, 932x960) Image search: [Google]
1465012366910.jpg
100 KB, 932x960
Why the fuck the Latinos in Noth America think they are better than the rest of us simply because they live in the US? Fucking faggots
>>
Do you even know what la Raza is?

They think they are better than everyone else on earth.
>>
>>76044204
tribalism

and the fact that the cartels haven't cut off their head yet
>>
>>76044204
>generalizing
>>
>>76044204
First generation labor immigrants don't, they are actually hard workers wanting to make money (albeit to send back to Mexico) I can respect their work ethic if nothing else.

For some reason, 2nd generation and 3rd generation are completely brainwashed with victim complex, laziness, aggressiveness, and influenced by drug culture.

I have a theory it's a mixture of identity crisis / inferiority complex and genetic influence by most brown people that leans toward aggressive behavior.
>>
Anyone who lives in the US is by default superior to anyone who lives in your shithole.

However, one white in the US is superior to all Argies combined.
>>
File: 1233142352363.jpg (111 KB, 566x400) Image search: [Google]
1233142352363.jpg
111 KB, 566x400
>>
File: el kek.jpg (14 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
el kek.jpg
14 KB, 292x257
>>76046023
I kek'd
>>
>>76044204
We don't think that way, and if some do why do you care? Grow up.
>>
>>76045750
2nd generation here. My parents are first generation and they came straight from Mexico in hopes of a better life. Needless to say that they are legal and pride themselves in being hardworkers. I in the other hand hate the labor working and plan on staying in school (college).
>>
>>76046449
The fact your parents came here legally and are hardworking 1st generation, and that it's set you up for higher education that you are attaining gives me hope not only for America, but for immigrants that come here legally.

I wish the best for you my friend and hope you prosper so that the american idea of working hard pays off with prosperity continues.

-pops a budweiser- god bless anon.
>>
>>76046244
#NOTALLMEXICANS
>>
WE WUZ AZTECS
>>
>>76046918
screencaping this for validation purposes. thanks anon. I will someday help those with cancer.
>>
File: 1463621556761.jpg (89 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1463621556761.jpg
89 KB, 800x450
>>76046449
2nd generation. My parents came here illegally and used loopholes and lied to quicken the citizenship process.
As an engineer I can only recommend you stick with something that has to do with math, mexicans are underrepresented AS FUCK in anything that has to do with it so not only would you stand out, but you'll take advantage of affirmative action without suffering the penalty of having to be a mayate.
>>
>>76047413
yep I'm on it anon. Bachelor's of Science in Radiation Therapy is my end goal. Almost done with community college.
>>
>>76044204
1st Generation here. Born in Uruguay, came here illegally with my parents when I was 4 (overstayed visa). Only recently got my residency. I've worked since 14 and try to concentrate on school. I go to school on and off since a lot of my money goes to help my mother. More than anything I wish college was cheaper man fuck. I just want to learn desu. College is pretty rad.
>>
>>76047675
My aunt is a radiation therapist, it's the most depressing fucking job on earth.
Best of luck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.