[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y/N? Mexican Immigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What is your beef with illegal Mexican immigrants in America?
>>
>>76044112
>illegal
>>
NOBODY WANTED THEM
>>
Maybe it's the not legal part
>>
>>76044112
I do landscaping.
I rekt mexishits constantly.
Undercut one company and got ICE on another's ass.
>>
>>76044112
I clicked on this thread thinking it was anti-Canadian.
>>
>>76045318
Pls tell us the stories, Anon.
>>
>>76044112
You said it yourself.
>>
>>76044112

Notice how they just blow everything into the other yard, OP?
>>
File: grasshopper.jpg (49 KB, 436x467) Image search: [Google]
grasshopper.jpg
49 KB, 436x467
>get rid of all the leaves and grass clippings
>buy fertilizer
>>
This board has gotten seriously cucked since Trump ran for president. All this talk about ILLEGAL immigration is pathetic. The problem is non white immigration in all forms. I swear, this board has been overrun by normalfags, and I really wish you'd all kindly fuck off
>>
>>76045381
There isn't too much to tell
>work at nursery for 5 years (16-21)
>know how to do everything that relates to landscaping
>charge 31$ an hour (plus fees, hauling, materials ect)
>Mexican company's charge 55-150$ an hour
>i do higher quality work, at the same pace as they do
>get shit tons of referrals
>send one company spiraling out of buisness
>hear word on grape vine a second company is offering specials for 25$ an hour (3 guys on the job site)
>realize this isn't possible
>have friends and family annoy the shit out of ICE
>keep annoying the shit out of ICE
>annoy the shit out of ICE some more
>a little bit more
>business owner gets busted
>own a huge chunk of turf
>hire second guy in his 50's who is just as good as i am
>run two trucks
>he makes 28.50$ an hour
>i charge 31$ (plus fees)
>i basically make enough to cover his equipment costs
>having him around allows me to maintain my turf dominance

It's really easy desu.
>>
>>76044112
If the motherfuckers pay their taxes, I don't give a shit. If they ain't paying taxes they need to get legal or gtfo.
>>
>>76044112
aye they've got grandpa on the weed wacker and the retarded cousin on the blower.
>>
>>76044112
They're stupid and aggressive, and more likely than not criminals on par with niggers. If they offered more than lime soaked tacos and crime then maybe I'd consider more than spanish speaking goblins.

>>76045943
>I swear, this board has been overrun by normalfags, and I really wish you'd all kindly fuck off
It's almost like people with other opinions that yours exist, like in the same universe as you. Huh, who'd have thought?
>>
>>76046561
>It's almost like people with other opinions that yours exist, like in the same universe as you. Huh, who'd have thought?
Yeah, they're called normalfags, and they belong on reddit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.