[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /pol/, story time. >be me, eurofag >come to US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1439951148449.jpg (196 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1439951148449.jpg
196 KB, 960x720
Alright, /pol/, story time.

>be me, eurofag
>come to US for college
>meet a qt3.14 girl
>white, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'10 and /fit/
>also quite conservative - doesn't support sanders/clinton
>recently, she says she's going to introduce me to her family
>prior to this, she hadn't told me much about her family at all, and I never asked
>show up to her house one weekend, and her dad is black
>like, 100% nigger, he comes from zimbabwe
>her mother is white and looks just like her, though

So, I wasn't sure how to ask her this, but kind of hinted at whether or not that's her actual dad, or if her real dad just got cucked and this is her step-father, but it turns out that this is actually her real father.

She has an older brother who looks like a mulatto but with white person hair, who i also didn't know about.

what do? i don't know why but this has been bothering me ever since.

>inb4 pic, i'd rather not, i'm paranoid about that kind of stuff.
>>
fhrip
>>
>>76042910

This is a great blog, OP. Do you have any Facebook screenshots to share where you and her are having a conversation and you need help thinking of something to say after she offers a bluepilled opinion?
>>
>>76042910
What's the dad like? is he educated?
>>
>>76043144
ignoring the obvious shitpost, no - she's not at all like most of the women i've met here, she's pretty down to earth and we tend to agree on most things politics wise, although I can't say that i've spoken to her too extensively about politics, but she knows i support trump, etc.

>>76043241
he's an architect, seems like he's also quite conservative, upper-middle class black guy - seemed nice tbqh, although i've only spoken with him once.
>>
She sounds nice. Post a pic
>>
>>76042910
Black people don't have white kids, you moron. Either she is adopted, or the child of someone else.
>>
I don't really understand the problem.
>>
>>76044710
Some triple cuckery going on here
>>
>>76042910
Pics
>>
Can you give some context about the pic? Looks like Viper...but what's the big deal about it?
>>
Its not her blood father dude. They been feeding her a line. Who knows the real story?

>real dads a deadbeat and nigger actually loves her like a father so they are just protecting her feelings.

>mother is a cunt and ran off with nigger.

>real dad died a horrible dishonorable death.
>>
>>76044710
>>76044902
I honestly thought that her dad was cucked at first and that this wasn't her real dad, but turns out that he is.

>>76044830
There's not really a problem at all, I just want pol's take on it, I was kind of taken aback that she never mentioned to me that her dad was black, and I was just surprised to find this out.

>>76044914
i'll try and find a pic that doesn't show her face or anything, and maybe post it.

>>76044990
that is viper, pic is unrelated.
>>
>>76045135

Maybe albino?
>>
Her statement doesn't pass a basic science test.
>>
>>76042910
If you have kid it WILL come out black. Enjoy totting that around.
>>
Well if you have a child with her, and he is her real dad, then your child has a 25% chance of having a more brownish skin. He won't be black though, he'd be aryan by nazi standards.
>>
>>76045864
Also, I'm not genetically expert but if her dad looks as black as Obama then there's a possibility the girl is his actual daughter. If he's a pure negro then nope, she's adopted.
>>
>>76045272
no, she's definitely not albino, I don't want to post a pic of her, but this is why i'm so surprised that she claims to have a black dad.

>>76045302
this is why i'm posting the thread, m8

>>76045319
I have already considered this, don't think i'll wife her, not because of this though - but who knows. i'd be open to the idea of it, but that's mainly because i'm hopeful that the kid wouldn't be black.

>>76045864
>>76045985
he actually doesn't look full nigger, at first I thought he was just dark skinned hawaiian or something, perhaps a polynesian or madagascan, but when I asked, he said he grew up in zimbabwe - so i'm assuming that he's at least part black, but again, he also doesn't have black person hair, it's kind of wiry, but not nappy like a proper niggers.
>>
>>76045985
nah even obama couldnt have a straight up white daughter to do that you need to be about a quater and below
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (110 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
110 KB, 540x960
actually, fuck it, i'll post a pic just to show what i'm dealing with here.

also, included one of her nips, since they're pink, not dark-ish looking like you sometimes see with non-whites.
>>
>>76047010
heh, It's whatever man. stormtards think white genes are recessive as fuck, but they're not. In this case it's rare but it does happen if one of the parents are hella black. My friend married a Ethiopian girl and they have 3 kids, white as fuck but with curly hair.
>>
>>76045096
I agree with this leaf. She looks white enough
>>
>>76047448
I've heard of mixed kids having blue eyes, or straight hair, and sometimes even blonde/red hair, but i've never seen anyone who is mixed but actually looks white, but I guess this is just a huge rarity.

>>76045096
>>76047465
forgot to reply to leaf, but her older brother looks kind of like the dad does - at least in terms of features, but has lighter, mulatto kind of skin, this is why i'm pretty sure her parents aren't just lying to her and she's actually got two white parents.

Either way, I have no reason to complain really.
>>
>>76042910
Children of a lighter, mixed parent and a white parent can look pretty white desu.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.