[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abstinence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: makesyouthink.png (140 KB, 683x581) Image search: [Google]
makesyouthink.png
140 KB, 683x581
Wow, really makes you think huh /pol/

https://twitter.com/JBYoder/status/708785785768513536
>>
I am sick of other scientist believing they are a jack of all trades when it comes to every field of science. It is like Bill Nye who is an engineer who thinks he is able to write papers on evolution.
>>
>>76042745
I think you mean (((Bill Nye))).
>>
>>76042745
a celebrity with a masters in engineering and another celebrity with a doctorate in astrophysics are totally experts on genetics, race, gender, and politics.

stop being a bigot.
>>
Cosplay Billy Dee Williams and his buddy Shill Nye are such cancers.

Can't believe I used to think The "Science" Guy was cool when I was a kid.
>>
what is it with America and ebin meme "intellectuals?"
>>
File: blackscienedbooklearnedman.jpg (33 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
blackscienedbooklearnedman.jpg
33 KB, 650x366
>>76042495
Neil Tyson is such a presumptuous dumbass.
>>
Kind of like how if you have a gene that causes you to die before puberty, you probably didn't inherit it.
>>
File: cisscum.jpg (41 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
cisscum.jpg
41 KB, 400x367
>the replies on that tweet

pic related
>>
WHAT IS UP WITH (((THIS)))????

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME /POL/?
>>
>>76042891
Bill actually is not a yid
>>
>>76045619
It's a browser addon that identifies Yahweh's chosen people.
>>
>>76042495
>what is homozygous recessive
>>
>>76045619
https://poseidonawoke.wordpress.com/2016/06/03/meme-magic-echoes-and-coincidence/
>>
>>76042495
Wow (((this is like playing spot the jew in easy mode)))
>>
>you can't have sex unless you want to

Is this nigger literally retarded? Holy shit
>>
>>76049561
People tend to not do things they don't want to do
>>
>>76049714
rape m8
>>
File: 1457553351612.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1457553351612.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>76049714
>americans in charge of not being retarded
>>
>>76045619

I identify as a kike
>>
>>76042495
I mean say what you will about the people behind the messages, it's a pretty poor understanding of genetics and genes to say something like that.

You can easily inherit genes that make you infertile, for example, because it's phenotype that matters and not genotype. People possess tons of nonexpressed genes that are inherited just the same as expressed ones. It's how genetic diseases persist in the population after all.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.