[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you give up on nationalism and embrace Nihilism /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: topcomicmanlel.jpg (336 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
topcomicmanlel.jpg
336 KB, 1024x1024
When did you give up on nationalism and embrace Nihilism /pol/?
>>
>>76042419
But anon, nationalism CURED my nihilism!
>>
>>76042419
Kind of went backwards, I also embraced God. Atheism/nihilism makes people easier to control, the foundation of every mans life should be obedience towards a higher power, and nation second
>>
>>76042419
Way fuckin' ahead of you there Bongistanian.

I have to confess though, I still retain some nationalistic values because frankly, I like this land, the values upheld by our Constituion, "muh freedums" and the general ideology behind it all. Not about to say that it's people or governing body are the absolute tops, but nobody is perfect.

Still beats the fuck out of living in a third world hell hole like Mexico, the Middle East or Europe.
>>
absurdism is the final red pill
>>
File: Parnell.jpg (68 KB, 422x567) Image search: [Google]
Parnell.jpg
68 KB, 422x567
>>76042595
>>76042747

Interesting.

Don't you feel that Western decline is inevitable at this point though? Do you honestly think it can be rescued?

Is it possible to embrace nationalism as its something you genuinely believe in, despite the fact that it's unlikely to materialise again in Western democracies?
>>
>>76042419
“When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? Perhaps to be too practical is madness. To surrender dreams — this may be madness. Too much sanity may be madness — and maddest of all: to see life as it is, and not as it should be!”
>>
>>76043172
>Do you honestly think it can be rescued?
perhaps, Trump might be a sign of a changing paradigm, maybe an upcoming war will bring out the hero generation to set things straight. Nobody can know the future, the best thing to do is to form communities with good people and be prepared for anything.
>>
>>76042419
>nihilism
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>76042747

Ironically stupid
>>
File: nihilism.png (286 KB, 889x592) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.png
286 KB, 889x592
>>76043706
pic related
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.