[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should sex-ed be taught in school? If so, why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 65d86tuid8.gif (296 KB, 289x225) Image search: [Google]
65d86tuid8.gif
296 KB, 289x225
Should sex-ed be taught in school? If so, why not?
>>
>>76042214
as long as it includes warnings for the children about you.
When did they grant you wifi time Jared?
>>
Yes, I think we should really start educating preteens about safe sex. They're going to do it anyways, so why not make it safe?
>>
Yes because

1. Some kids are gonna have sex. May as well teach them about condoms

2. It protects kids. A teacher may be the first person to explain that sexual contact with a parent, for instance, is inappropriate
>>
>>76042585
>>76042835
Cause that's worked out soooo well so far right?
>>
>>76042947

Actually, it has had a statistically significant impact
>>
>>76042947
Are you blind?
Abstinence-only education (what we have in much of the USA) is a complete public health disaster.
>>
>>76042214
Because humans are hard wired to have sex so we might as well teach kids about condoms and birth control so we don't have a bunch of welfare leeches running around
>>
>>76042214
not even necessary.. young kids are looking at adult content all the time on the internet.
>>
>>76043074
no, the real disaster was co-ed schooling, period.
>>
>>76043056
On what? Turning people in sterile sex-obsessed freaks? Yeah, works like a charm!
>>
File: paradiselost.gif (994 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
paradiselost.gif
994 KB, 420x236
>>76043842
This. Pubescent girls and boys have no business being so social with each other away from family supervision.

Also I blame homosexual degeneracy on the fact that teenage girls and boys are expected to jump straight into fucking each-other rather than spend their formative sexual years practicing on each other like nature intended. The denial of it in youth turns it into a fetish of later life.

British boarding school boys pretty much all buggered the hell out each other for centuries and turned out incredibly conservative and traditional and built the British Empire. Girls used to practice kissing and have deep intimate friendships that lasted a lifetime. Play around with the same sex when you are young to get through puberty and settle down with marriage of the opposite sex when you become an adult.
>>
>>76044415
>Play around with the same sex when you are young to get through puberty and settle down with marriage of the opposite sex when you become an adult.
You're a real sicko, pal.
>>
File: 1444182585110.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1444182585110.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>tfw didn't go to school on penis inspection day so I wasn't permitted to attend blowjob or bukkake class

the most attractive female in NZ Lorde was originally going to be my partner :(
>>
>>76044791
Its always been the way of the world. Its this or they grow up obsessing over sex and develop a bunch of weird fetishes. Look at the types of virgin men that end up on 4chan that have never had physical contact with women.

Im not saying we should encourage it, but its easy to turn a blind-eye and let boys be boys. Kids don't have STDs (well shouldn't) and they can't get pregnant.
>>
You mean, "If not, why so?"
>>
>>76043247

Sterilization in exchange for welfare?

Birth control is highly dysgenic because only low IQ people who can't plan ahead and the religious breed.
>>
>>76042214

Why would I provide a reason not if I thought it should be. Your question is flawed. And you should feel flawed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.