[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is some of my homework for this week in my online class,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: women.png (116 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
women.png
116 KB, 1366x768
this is some of my homework for this week in my online class, its in a open discussion so my classmates can comment on my post, already two betas have wrote about how sexist it is to think woman aren't funny, should I try to red pill these kids or just play it safe to get a good grade.
>>
>>76041629

1. LOL Windows 10
2. Turn Cortana off you faggot
3. Too many buttons on your Firefox menu bar
4. Taking this shit-ass college course
5. Posting about it on /pol/
6. Not knowing that college and redpill don't mix
>>
>>76041629
You could try to redpill them, but take it slow, argue that women lack the ability to make self deprecating remarks, and are thus less viable comedicaly. That is just an idea, but make sure to add some citations or shit so your professor doesn't get butthurt
>>
>>76041629
yes, but do it with facts

Hitchens' argument is based on evolutionary biology and sociology, that men have to be funny to get laid and women don't. You could also argue populism, all of the best-selling and most successful comedians have been men.

Then back it up with the fact that comedy is blind to everything. Show the asperger comedian vid, whatever, just get across that comedy is and has always been entirely on merit.
>>
lol random niners all over the internet.
>>
>>76041629
DO IT
>>
If it's an online class and you never have to see anybody, just go hard at it. Fuck it, it's not like you have you to deal with it in person.

I shitposted my way through two online classes.
>>
>>76041629
Jesus fuck dude its just an online class, nobody ever gives a shit about those discussion board things, they just put in some generic neutral shit to get credit.

Only a complete fedora would actually try starting a fight there
>>
>>76042253
I'm not trying to start a fight, I'm just tired of having to write some bullshit I don't believe all the time just to appease everyone, I see this as a perfect opportunity to teach some cucks something.
>>
>>76042170
that's what im thinking I just dont want to piss the professor off, but honestly if he asks a question like do you think woman are funny he has to expect someone is gunna say no right?
>>
>>76041965
whats the asperger vid?
>>
>>76042462
I don't know about the states but most professors actually want to see discussion even with points contrary to their own
>>
File: 1464901428240-pol.jpg (467 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464901428240-pol.jpg
467 KB, 1920x1080
It's simple. Comedy at its core is offensive and sometimes rude. This is mutually understood and bantz is natural with men.
Women just can't pull it off, they are not ever funny doing standup, even perfect bits are not delivered with believable hate/bantz.
Rosie O Donnel is the top tier lol.
>>
>>76042253

Who cares what he wants to do with his time? Some people like to put in some actual effort and get some enjoyment out of their work. Weird, right?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.