[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it, /pol/. What's wrong with gay people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: USA.gif (263 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
USA.gif
263 KB, 600x304
I don't get it, /pol/. What's wrong with gay people? Why can't we just let two consenting adults do what they want when they're not hurting anyone? I thought we were all for personal freedom.
>>
The problem isn't with faggotry itself, it's with the culture it breeds.
>>
>>76041471
/thread
>>
>>76041471
>>76041680

> the 'muh culture' argument
>>
File: 1463674226035.png (60 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1463674226035.png
60 KB, 2000x2000
>>76041761
>>
File: Tolerance and Apathy.jpg (16 KB, 352x239) Image search: [Google]
Tolerance and Apathy.jpg
16 KB, 352x239
>>76039215
It's degenerate, and as soon as we start allowing degeneracy to be the norm, our society collapses.
>>
>>76039215
>What's wrong with gay people?
They're mentally ill.
>>
>>76041820

post anything against the norm on pol

> ' a fucking leaf lel'

this is why this board is going to shit
>>
File: 398px-Stormweenie.jpg (24 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
398px-Stormweenie.jpg
24 KB, 398x600
>>76041898
>>
>>76039215
Slippery slope. First it is gays, then trannies, then polygamy, then pedophiles, then beastiality, etc.

It's not that I am against gays, it is that there is no compromise. You must put your foot down and say "no more" or they will keep pushing for anything/everything.
>>
two types of gays
gays that are proud to be gay, but wont rub it in your face, and don't mind making fun of themselves, and are generally friendly and happy people, suitable to raise kids. like the gay coulpe on the tv show modern family.

then you have gays, that will abuse you and make a big deal if you get annoyed with them because all they talk about is cock. the types of gays that go to pride parades and get their cock out and just jerk off over people in public. not suitable to raise a kid.

same with straight people though, some shouldn't be allowed to get married and have kids.
im not racist or homophobic, I hate everyone, I am fair
>>
Because they're supposed to shove stuff down each other's throats, not ours.
>>
>>76039215
>What's wrong with gay people?
The fucking fags and dykes.
>>
>>76039215
Shitdick.
>>
AIDS
>>
>>76039215
It's to do with "why".

You have to ask yourself why it is/isn't ok, and then the ramifications of the conclusion you come to. Most people don't think about the logical ramifications of the stance they take.
>>
I don't have a problem with cocksuckers.
I have a problem with PC SJW posers, who act like flamboyant cuckolds and claim that they represent the face of cocksuckers.

Flamboyance should be outright fucking illegal.
>>
I'm ok with gay people as long as there not a degernate faggot about it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.