[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Turks BTFO /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WHERE IS THE PLANE WHERE IS IT.png (2 MB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
WHERE IS THE PLANE WHERE IS IT.png
2 MB, 1280x851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhWHt5sHB-Q

>they are against muslims but they're pro gay somehow
>these alt right guys they hate muslims, gays, blacks and of course they hate jews and mexicans are taking their jobs or the jews run everything
>you allow some prejudice, some bigotry and next thing you know you normalized it and we end up with hitler
>>
File: 1448502592018.jpg (19 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
1448502592018.jpg
19 KB, 428x280
>>76038909
>the alt-right

any cuck that says "im in the alt-right" is just a retarded millenial cuck that has accepted that "homosexuality and pedophilia are normal"
>>
>>76038909
Cenk sure lost weight.

>>76039125
This, alt-cuck are cancer and should be purged from /pol/
>>
>>76039125
that's what progressives call us here on /pol/ because if they call us by our name they think they're feeding the beast

think of Voldemort
>>
>>76038909
There is no """alt right""", it's what the cucks started calling us in retailiation.. they didn't want to normalize our movement or associate it with conservatives.
>>
>>76039843
>>76039183
>>76039125
You guys really need to go watch some AmRen videos on youtube. Fucking morons.
>>
>>76038909
How is the alt right homophobic and racist if their leader is a gay man who likes black dudes?
>>
I can't take the "alt-right" seriously. It's a movement based upon childish emotions and empty rhetoric. Donald Trump is the manifestation of this.
>>
>>76040078
>(((AmRen)))
dismissed
>>
>>76040375
Yeah I agree.

Lots of folks here who stand for traditionalism have gone away, even though 4chan is still one of the best places online to have a discussion, because free speech is still not limited here.
>>
>>76040387
lol hey aussie cunt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.