[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit has gotten out of hand >20 million viewers the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 2.jpg (64 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
64 KB, 810x540
This shit has gotten out of hand

>20 million viewers the minute he lays hands on white ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=hZSqu4lcQMY

>Set against the backdrop of the hit dating competition show "Everlasting," UnREAL follows a young producer whose job is to manipulate the contestants and their relationships with one another (and with her) to get the vital dramatic and outrageous footage that the programs dispassionate executive producer demands.

>Lifetime is a premier female-focused entertainment destination dedicated to offering the highest-quality original programming
>>
File: 3.jpg (36 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
36 KB, 642x361
>>76037755
>Using vulgar phallic imagery to empower female executives
>fetishizing black men

This is what media executives think women want. This is what's being pitched to American women on the women's channel.
>>
File: image.png (398 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
398 KB, 600x700
Its a way for white females to get back at their fathers who left them.
>>
I dont understand the issue. No one is forcing people to watch this show and there are literally thousands of other shows to watch. If women want to watch white women being blacked then let them. If they want to be blacked themselves, let them. When they wind up beaten or single mothers they will learn their lessons.
>>
>>76038509
The guy on extreme left looks like a human. Rest are unreal plastic monkeys.
>>
>Lifetime is a premier female-focused entertainment destination dedicated to offering the highest-quality original programming

>premier female-focused entertainment

>female-focused entertainment

There you have it
>>
File: 4.png (503 KB, 750x432) Image search: [Google]
4.png
503 KB, 750x432
>>76039528
this isn't a libertarian discussion about rights and freedom of association, this is just another example of the prominent media undercurrent that fetishizes the black male to white suburban moms--the people who watch these sorts of shows.
>>
fucking c ucks everywhere
>>
>>76039823
>white suburban moms--the people who watch these sorts of shows.
So you are saying white suburban moms like black men? Whats the problem. Are you upset they dont like you instead? Why so insecure?
>>
>>76040413
I'm black
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaDU091lyQs

look at 13:30

seriously fuck all white women involved in hollywood, they are all cancerous traitors that deserve to get their genes c ucked.
>>
>>76040798
uh huh. yeah post your dark skin with a timestamp or fuck off.
>>
>>76041317
You'd want that, wouldn't (you) cuck.
>>
>>76041025
sounds like a small dicked white boi was triggered ;)
>>
>>76037755
>nigger pic related
stopped reading right there
>>
>>76041444
no i want a pic of your big black cock obviously.
>>
>>76041570
>>76041537

(you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you) (you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

take em friend
>>
>>76041537
no i don't care because i have a huge cock. the issue here is that white women involved in pop culture are pure shit.
>>
>>76041684
>still not posting the big black cock
ugh so disappointing. 20 million viewers cant be wrong can they?
>>
>>76041822
ok then why is the show so popular among LOTS of white women then? Why do so many white women want to see a black man with a bunch of white girls?
>>
>>76037755
Nothing to see here just a couple of used up 40+ year old actresses trying to use shock value to salvage their careers.
>>
File: ISIS-Nuke.png (384 KB, 900x350) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-Nuke.png
384 KB, 900x350
>>76037755
>>76041317
>>76039857
>>76039823

It's all JEW MADE HOLLYWOOD CRAP. Black niggers screwing white women race mixing the tool of the Zionists! Far as I am concerned ISIS Terrorists need to creep across the border from Mexico with a nuclear bomb inside a truck and drive to Hollywood and detonate that motherfucker and incinerate the ENTIRE SoCal fucking jew media decadent shithole that's the place.
>>
>>76041919
>want to see
they dont
>>
>>76042319
and people who watch shows like that are part of the shit-tier white women
>white women involved in pop culture
>>
This show mocks those bachelor shows. They're not being serious. Sometimes you people on this board are fucking morons.
>>
>>76042459
this thread is here because its about shit white women and propaganda>>76041025
>>
>>76042319
if they dont want to watch it why is the show so popular? No one is forcing them to watch it. Obviously they want to watch it if its this popular. 80% of their audience are white women.
>>
>>76042945
>why is the show so popular
because the first season had no black people and people who watch tv watch tv for watching tv
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.