[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No More
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
No more. These animals have gotten away with it long enough. Most of you have already seen the Mexican communist scum attack our peaceful citizens. If not well here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCx3ov55tUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lk1kvZ_WNY

NO. MORE. To all true American patriots that support Trump and the freedom of the Republic, head these words. Arm yourselves. Bring masks to hide your faces and conceal kitchen knives in your shoes. Bring duct tape with metal nuts or coins and tape them to your knuckles. Do not let these animals go unchallenged

At Trump's rallies be ready to defend themselves and those around you. if a mob of animals surround you or any free American come to their aid. Beat them, slash them, hit them, kick them bite them. Defend America and those and its people

This is the Punisher movement.

NO MORE
>>
>that support trump
So you support a man that scammed people?
>>
>>76035327
Make sure to let us know right before you make the news anon.
>>
>>76035327
if you bring a weapon you can't go in. There is heavy secret service security with metal detectors.
>>
File: 1343939987816.jpg (108 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1343939987816.jpg
108 KB, 680x510
>>76035327
>tfw the propaganda is coming true
>tfw the memes are real
>tfw it's time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
>>
File: i_pee_on_u.jpg (53 KB, 417x301) Image search: [Google]
i_pee_on_u.jpg
53 KB, 417x301
>>76035516
Mfw I carried to a trump rally last summer before he got a detail.

I would have given my life for the god king at that rally.
>>
>>76035460
You're fucking boring and predictable.

Say something original you bean fucking dipshit.
>>
>>76035677
Whatever fascist. He's a scam artist and a fraud.
>>
File: 2012-06-13172001.jpg (106 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2012-06-13172001.jpg
106 KB, 480x640
>>
>>76035460

>Implying that most forms of higher education AREN'T scams
>Implying that "electives" aren't made mandatory as a form of life-support for an otherwise unsustainable program
>Implying Trump U wasn't the same as every other university, just worse at hiding it

Sucks to him for making it happen; it is quite scummy after all, but I'm still going to vote for him because he's the best horse in the race.
>>
File: craft.jpg (81 KB, 736x724) Image search: [Google]
craft.jpg
81 KB, 736x724
>>76035327

I see (you) Craft.
>>
>>76035460
>"he rich so he must be corrupt!"

Go back to main st and collect your dole bottom feeder.
>>
File: 1467 - Copy.jpg (55 KB, 597x446) Image search: [Google]
1467 - Copy.jpg
55 KB, 597x446
>>
>>76035991
It is a fact that he scammed people.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.