[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catholics of /pol/ How does this make you feel? Your Pope kissing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 0LJuKuY.jpg (167 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
0LJuKuY.jpg
167 KB, 1600x900
Catholics of /pol/

How does this make you feel? Your Pope kissing the feet of muslims
>>
Based
>>
>>76034952
JUST
>>
Makes me feel pretty good. Who doesn't want a progressives leader of their faith? Dumb Americans are upset because they aren't even reap Christians in the first place
>>
>>76034999
KEK
>>
>>76034952
Popes come and go so I don't care. They only matter on doctrine. John Paul II was based though.
>>
I think it's good.

I'd rather he didn't kiss the feet of women (of any religion or race) because I think it kind of muddies the message.

But the washing of the feet has always been about serving the poor. To be honest, the feet Jesus kissed were probably way dirtier, as the Apostles didn't live in a time of automobiles and literally walked MILES every day.
>>
>>76035023
Try harder next time, too obvious.
>>
File: dat stare.jpg (264 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
dat stare.jpg
264 KB, 1600x900
>>76034952
>>
File: 1461802312022.jpg (63 KB, 460x587) Image search: [Google]
1461802312022.jpg
63 KB, 460x587
>>76035314

You MGTOW? I have something that might help you
>>
>>76034952
Sounds like something Jesus would do. The problem is, mudshits despise weakness. They aren't the kind of people you can win over with kindness.
>>
Not even a Christian but if anything could convince me of endtimes, this is it.
>>
>>76035656
Kissing the feet of your conquerors
>>
>>76034952
caths are more cucked than lutherans
>>
The only true religion is Zoroastrianism, but since i dislike fedoras(pic related)
>>
>>76034952
after he proclaimed that ISIS is like Jesus, I renounced the church
>>
>>76034999
Wow. Kek has spoken firmly in this one.

>>76035511
the 21st chromosome is strong today.
>>
>>76039131
You weren't a true Catholic if you renounce the church because of dumb thing the pope says
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.