[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15
The only poll showing Colorado has Trump up by +11, so if anything, this is how it's going to come down.
>>
>>76034684
IA sure haha its going red if anything PA id debate going red and NY might be interesting this year
>>
CA, OR, NV, and PA will all be red this year

He's already leading in some OR polls, the Mexican riots will push CA and NV, and PA will be red after the Berniefags burn down Philly when they fail to get the nomination
>>
File: unnamed.png (74 KB, 364x231) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
74 KB, 364x231
>>76034684
Say it with me:

President Hillary Clinton
>>
>>76035671
No way. Hillary will win all the states Obama won in 2012 and possibly more. Bernie will endorse Hillary and his supporters will fall in line. Trump is stumped.
>>
File: 1464744598309.jpg (531 KB, 2097x3000) Image search: [Google]
1464744598309.jpg
531 KB, 2097x3000
>>76034684
Most of New England will flip red. If there's a big attack or large scale mexican-flag-waving riots this summer, Trump is going to win in a landslide.
>>
>>76035671
This is possibly the dumbest post I've ever seen on /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 220x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 220x201
>>76034684
Trump is a house of cards. He won't make it to the election. His biggest strength up until now was that people weren't taking him seriously. Now that there is a probability that he could become president, his actions are going to be judged much more harshly.

He is going to crumble under pressure when people start pushing him to actually say something.
>>
>>76036070
C'mon ISIS, don't let us down now
>>
>>76035874
>Bernie will endorse Hillary and his supporters will fall in line

About 10% of them will, assuming they can get someone to watch their wife's son for them while they run to the polls. The rest of them don't give a fuck about his endorsements and have more in common with Trump than Hillary.

Are you forgetting that 90% of Bernie supporters are fucking white males? People are waking up.
>>
>>76036070
I can tell you for a fact, no one in New England is going red. Mentioning you support Trump is like saying you support a spreadable form of cancer.
>>
>>76036444
Where the fuck do you live, Vermont?

Trump is everywhere in MA, CT, NH, and RI
>>
>>76036444
You're right. He only got 35% of the primary votes with 10 candidates running.

That's clearly his cap, I'm basic for kasich now.
>>
Colorado here. I see a lot of hatred towards Trump, however a lot towards Hillary as well (bern bots) so idk for certain.
>>
>>76035811
Yeah and then the classic "I have a mandate" thing will happen. I hate when people say that after a 49/51 split like it was a 70/30 blowout.
>>
File: 1464390465495.gif (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464390465495.gif
48 KB, 600x600
>>76034684

Hillary has the greater chance of winning. That being said, Donald is NOT necessarily at great risk of losing. He CAN actually pull it off, and has a fighting chance of doing so.

He needs to keep that fire going which has carried him this far, but he also NEEDS to begin working on winning moderates.
>>
>>76034684
You're forgetting PA senpai, hillary shat ALL over coal miners and Trump gave them nothing but encouragement and promises of industry.
>>
>>76036346
I'm a white male who supports Hillary Clinton and my gf has a child. I previously voted for President Obama.

Also all we need is about 70% of them and I am confident we will get them. Hillary supporters backed Obama in 2008. They will wake up to how dangerous Donald Trump is for our nation.
>>
>>76037042
Yes, if he can tone it down just a little bit without looking like a cuck, he has it in the bag.
>>
>>76037182
ITT: this thread is full of cucks and shills, get out now
sage
>>
>>76037182
Yeah, people totally voted for Hillary and Obama because they were good politicians, not because Obama was black or Hillary was a woman or anything
>>
File: 1464467323647.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1464467323647.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
>>76036444
There's an incredible amount of silent majority support for him. He won Mass with the highest margin of victory in the country.

The left has stifled open discussion about Trump in many places. Trump supporters get tired of literally hearing ARE YOU KIDDING ME every time we stick up for him.

Just because we've given up trying to reason with social media politicians doesn't mean we've conceded anything. I know Bernie supporters who didn't bother to vote because there was no way he'd beat Hillary. Trump voters don't have that mindset. That's why liberal New England has had so many republican governors. When the right majority finally gets fed up enough, we show up in droves and vote out the dems for a few terms.

Also, don't forget that we haven't even gotten to the main event yet. When the general debates go down, we could see bantz that are unprecedented in American history. Look at what he did to Jeb, an affable goofball with no serious skeletons or favorability issues. He completely ended his career and destroyed his character, in front of a cable TV audience. Trump will be facing Hillary on network television, and everybody in the country will be watching. There could be some legitimate shifts in state allegiances afterward.
>>
Why would whites in Iowa,PA,Michigan,Wisconsin ,Maine Vote for Clinton, and support her La Raza shit? The spics rioting are only helping his cause. Whites won't vote for her. And Hillary won't be able to steal Virginia because we enacted a 2014 voter id law. On Top of that people are realizing what a criminal our governor is and the 200,000 criminals won't be able to vote come election time. Hillary supporters are shitting their pants. If Romney won 2% more of the white vote in 2012 he would have won Florida,Nevada,Colorado,Iowa,Wisconsin,Virginia,NH,PA. It's not impossible for Trump to get 2% more of the white vote. Even if the spic vote is at an alltime high 2% more whites vote Trump and he wins.
>>
File: 1465008345043-1379866420.jpg (1 MB, 1872x3328) Image search: [Google]
1465008345043-1379866420.jpg
1 MB, 1872x3328
I think this map is more accurate
>>
>>76037182
>literally my wife's son

I never get tired of this meme
>>
>>76037182
I voted for Obama twice. People voted for him the second time because Mitt Romney was an unlikable sleazebag that couldn't get the nomination in the year they were supposed to (because everyone hated them) and was forced down the peoples throats by the party. Sound familiar? Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Like Obama, Trump is charismatic, likable, polarizing, and will get his people out there to vote. Like Romney, people would rather stay home than go vote for Hillary.
>>
>>76037308
I did.
>>
Florida and Ohio aren't safe Trump territory. Clinton is actually leading in those two crucial states at the moment according to polling averages.
>>
>>76037599
I voted Obama and 2008 and Romney in 2012. And am voting Trump this year. Obama was better than McCain. He could have had a better legacy instead of a race baiter and golfer. Anyways, I hate that Hillary cares more about illegals than actual citizens. She would have more support if she didn't want to flood our country. This is the sole reason i'm voting Trump. If it were any other Republican I would vote Dem.
>>
File: 1464207052622.gif (997 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1464207052622.gif
997 KB, 230x230
>>76036444
>mfw NH, ME, CT, RI go Trump
>>
the only significant voter block trump will get is poorly educated white men

clinton will clear 400 electorals
>>
File: revolt.jpg (185 KB, 1687x1080) Image search: [Google]
revolt.jpg
185 KB, 1687x1080
>>76035811
Say it with me:

Civil War
>>
>>76037878
NH and Maine's second congressional district will vote for Trump. Still NH is only 4 and Maine's second is only 1 congressional vote. And RI and CT have zero chance.
>>
>>76037863
I don't really regret voting for Obama. Outside of the race baiting issue, he did an O.K. job. He was pretty limited with what he could do. I feel he had a lot better intentions when he got in to office but became jaded by the system and just kind of coasted a lot.

I don't think he is a racist himself. I feel his bitch wife pushes him a lot to do those things, and he may feel some kind of responsibility to his people even if he is white at heart.

I feel like twenty years from now, assuming this country survives, his presidency will be viewed favorably.
>>
>>76038147
electoral votes
>>
File: 153107.jpg (57 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
153107.jpg
57 KB, 600x900
>>76037488
This. Believe it or not, even 'liberal' whites will vote for their self interest.

A huge section of Hillary's base are the suburbanite soccer mom types. People who feign liberal ideologies because it allows them to avoid any meaty political discussion in their social circles. People who would never live among minorities, or send their kids to school with them. They are literal racists in practice.

When they see more and more reports on their soccer mom morning news programs about violent mobs of brown people waving foreign flags and attacking white women, they are going to vote Trump.

The left is pushing their "us vs them" anti-white propaganda too far, and we're going to reach the tipping point before the summer is over.
>>
>>76034684
>Pennsylvania
>Virginia
>blue
>>
Oregon here.
Portland and the valley down to Eugene will always be blue, the rest of the state is overwhelmingly red. Purely anecdotal, but everyone I've talked to hates both hillary AND hates trump. The amount that people distrust hillary cannot be overstated, but unfortunately getting those dems to switch sides and actually protest vote for trump is pretty unlikely.
The good news is the vast majority of the young bernie supporters here (a FUCKLOAD, seriously) won't even end up voting. Either as protest that bernie isn't going to be on the general ballot, or due to more obvious reasons like "people that age rarely fucking vote, no matter what twitter thinks".
Oregon has mail-in ballots, and the amount of independents in Oregon is staggering. Trump could potentially gain a lot of ground in a blue state by courting those voters - it would take a lot of work, especially to get the young ones, but it's not 100% science fiction.

Personally I'm a Gary Johnson guy, but I'd consider a vote for Trump just to piss off tumblr.
>>
Trump is going to flip a lot of states that have been blue for decades. Most people, even if they're moderately left, don't like turning on their TV and seeing hordes of illegals in sanctuary cities rioting and assaulting white citizens.

The problem with the left is they've pushed the left so far into psychotic radical territory that they've dragged the scale along with them, and now people who were just left of center and even moderate are right-wing by comparison.

More and more people every day are realizing that the current liberal party is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle black. The debates are going to be a blowout. I would be surprised if Hillary didn't stroke out on stage or just walk off crying and screaming "muh globalism".
>>
File: 2016 results.png (132 KB, 1127x864) Image search: [Google]
2016 results.png
132 KB, 1127x864
This will be the electoral map in November. It'll be an even bigger blowout than 2008; Trump has the highest unfavorable ratings of any presidential candidate in history. Clinton is enormously unpopular as well but not as unpopular as Trump; anyone on the other side would win simply by not being Trump.
>>
>>76035811
PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON, FUCK THAT BIGOT TRUMP!

SAY IT WITH ME

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK TRUMP
FUCK TRUMP
>>
>>76038168
if Trump wins, Obama becomes black Jimmy Carter
>>
>>76038251
There are only 14 safe blue states this year plus DC.California,NM,Washington,Oregon,Maryland,Delaware,Vermont,NY,NJ,RI,CT,Mass,Hawaii,Illinois There are usually 20.
>>
>>76038627
Is it worth it? Selling your soul for a nickel a post, I mean.
>>
>>76036444
If I had to give them odds of flipping:
>NH: 75%
Polls show NH is tied, If I recall correctly had more GOP voters in the primary than Dems. Seems like prime Trump territory
>VT: 35%
Overwhelming Sanders support, which could switch to Trump in general election, but most likely going to remain Dem.
>ME: 60%
alot of white males, could flip for Trump
>MA: 0%
No fucking chance, especially after he went after Pocahontas
>CT/RI: 20%
Again, pretty solid Blue States
>>
>>76038553
This. People are not getting that the Overton window is a phenomenon of thoroughly enbubbled elites and Trump is really like the first Clinton election: a centrist dragging both parties back to reality, picking up the disenfranchised and bewildered from both sides along the way.
>>
>>76038168
If he were white at heart he would never have became a Dem. I regret voting for him.
>>
File: trump2016.png (127 KB, 836x598) Image search: [Google]
trump2016.png
127 KB, 836x598
pls r8, no h8
>>
>>76038627
Oh thank you Miss Cleo, I was wondering how the future played out. Nice try faggot. Someone's worried about Trump winning if they have to shill for a criminal on a board that would never support her.
>>
>>76038251
>People who would never live among minorities or send their kids to school with them
Holy shit, this is my co-worker. She talks about how much she "loved" this poor neighborhood she lived in, but had to move out, because the schools were shit and people were shot in her driveway. She also has explicitly stated she will vote for Hillary based on reproductive organs.
>>
File: 1450756140321.jpg (51 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
1450756140321.jpg
51 KB, 586x720
Sorry guys, but Drumpf was BTFO as soon as YG put out his sick music video and straight DISSED him.
He'll never recover from it, YG DESTROYED HIM!!!

Check it out here if you haven't already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUYml7Jfn84

FUCK DONALD TRUMP
>>
>>76039235
Good. I think he will win Colorado and Iowa. Don't know about NH though. If he can't win it he needs to flip a rust belt state.
>>
>>76039038
Just saying: MA here, voting for Trump. So is my entire extended Irish Catholic family.
>>
>>76038168
Obama will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

Constant and shameless race baiting, using executive order to undermine the legislature, the foreign policy of a 12 year old with down syndrome, openly told people that anything they accomplished was just luck and no hard work of their own, etc.

I could go on for a while, but I don't need to.
>>
Trump also has history on his side. After 8 years of a democrat president, it's more likely to flip to republican. The last time a party was able to hold the whitehouse for more than 8 years was with Reagan to Bush. Bush was only able to make it one term.
>>
>>76039535
haha I'm from MA too, and I'll be voting Trump too. But just talking to most people, it seems like Trump is just fucking despised here. I hope I'm wrong
>>
>>76038956
What's really fucking crazy is that there's that poll where he's leading in Oregon, and the other where he's only down by 4 in NJ, which is the same spread as some polls out of Virginia and Michigan.

This is a realignment election, and the left hasn't woken up to that fact yet. If the debates go even half like what people are thinking they will, November will be a blowout. Even if he doesn't win in Oregon or NJ, the fact that he's threatening them at all should be sending the left into hysterics.
>>
>>76037479
/pol/ doesn't understand the difference between the primaries and the general election. The primaries are a circus. Last Republican Primary had the "Rent is Too Damn High" guy. People thought it was going to be the same this time around.

Now it's serious, there are no "bantz" anymore.
>>
>>76038699
Justin, stop
>>
>>76035671
>pa
>red
>hasn't voted red in a presidential election since like, fucking reagan
>>
File: 1384996094922.jpg (71 KB, 520x853) Image search: [Google]
1384996094922.jpg
71 KB, 520x853
>there are people on /pol/ RIGHT NOW that actually voted for a fucking nigger
>>
>>76039906
West Virginia was a blue state until a couple for years ago.
>>
>>76034684
http://www.270towin.com/maps/qZG0z

Living in NJ, I'm predicting it will be close, instead of the usual landslide blue. I'm going so far as to give it a leaning red chance.

I give Oregon a leaning red chance as well.

PA I say is a solid red state this election cycle, and VA I say is leaning blue, but not a safe blue.

I'm predicting NY as a neutral state currently, not sure how it will go. City is obviously a blue safe haven, but large parts of "upstate" that used to be solid blue land are REALLY loving Trump. Might be enough to cause an upset, but until the general election starts it's hard to say.

I have Iowa going red, and safely. Democrats have been disastrous, and last election was fairly close.

I'd say Florida is a safe Red, as is NH this cycle.

I think ME will give 1 electoral red, but go largely blue.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 919x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 919x717
The baddest song in the USA, with the baddest man in the USA! Donald Trump: Bad Street USA! Watch!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZrGfsk8Gk
>>
>>76040207
I personally don't think that it'll happen, but could you imagine the reaction from /pol/ as they called New York for Trump? Not even /pol/, but the general media reaction? It'd be biblical.
>>
>>76039706
It is
>>
>>76039918

I did....twice.

MAGA. Build Wall.
>>
>>76040367
>>76040367
Once general hits, I see NY going back to safe blue, but being that I live in North NJ, spend time in both the City and Upstate, I have to say its..Close.

NYC is beyond pissed with DeBozo, including the blacks. Which puts the dems in a bad place to begin with. Trump is a NY guy, with a LOT of popularity among all demographics in the City. Upstate, Obama has been disastrous for most people up there, and the once blue safehavens of rural democrats despise Hillary, and are very, very pro Trump. I'm talking all the way up past Albany.

NJ, I live here, as I said. I travel across the state almost every day for work, and I see a LOT of pro-Trump signs. And I could honestly see NJ going red this cycle. Obama isn't hugely popular, but neither is Krispy Kreme so I can't promise his support for Trump won't hurt him here.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.