[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is going to celebrate when drumpf loses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Who else here is going to celebrate when drumpf loses?
>>
>>76034508
bizzaro /pol/?
>>
>>76034583
No, reality /pol/.
>>
>>76034508

I'll probably commit suicide. It will be the end of times.
>>
File: NKBK17.jpg (132 KB, 753x369) Image search: [Google]
NKBK17.jpg
132 KB, 753x369
>>76034508
>>
>>76034508
Me

His policies make no sense and he has no plan about anything. Hence him answering every question with "I'll let the states decide."
It's an easy cop of any question he doesn't like.

Also how is he going to make Mexico pay for his wall?

He appeals to a dying breed. After this election the republican party is over for at least three cycles.
>>
>>76034759
Finally someone with some common sense. Dumb Americans don't realise they're being conned.
>>
>>76034821
Where do you find time to shit post in between distilling potatoes to alcohol and fucking your cousin?
>>
>>76034508
lol go beat your wife you fuckin paddy
>>
>>76034508
Fuck off drunk
>>
File: 1423437762604.png (678 KB, 633x520) Image search: [Google]
1423437762604.png
678 KB, 633x520
>>76034759
>Also how is he going to make Mexico pay for his wall?
t. someone who hasnt looked up any of this shit

It's readily available. I'll give you a hint: We buy 80% of Mexico's exports.
>>
What's up with potato niggers shit posting lately?

Are Irish the new leafs??
>>
I'm going to feel kind of bad for him.
>>
I'll just smirk and nob knowingly.
>>
Moi
>>
>>76034508
Me
>>
>>76034736
I fail to see anything wrong this this, though. This is just marketing for the age in which we live. If Donald did something like this, /pol/ would just say "so? that's smart!"

I'd be surprised of Donald doesn't have any paid shills on /pol/ specifically.
>>
whats with the potato niggers stepping up their shitposting lately? anyone else noticing this?

also I guess I'm now a #cruzmissile now or w/e
>>
>>76034508
Ill celebrate when someone places a real tight three-shot group in the middle of his forehead
>>
>>76034508
why would you celebrate hillarys presidency

im upset that my ancestry leads to you potato shitters
>>
File: bernie-supporter-vampire-meme.jpg (119 KB, 1270x844) Image search: [Google]
bernie-supporter-vampire-meme.jpg
119 KB, 1270x844
>>76037074
Faggot.
>>
>>76036594
You buy 80% of them because you NEED to. America can't afford to buy the same goods from a more expensive seller because they are dependant on Mexico.

Get over yourself, you don't have the upper hand.
>>
>>76037405
us has the largest oil reserves in the world and you think we can't afford to buy exports from somewhere other than mexico?
>>
>>76037405
>they are dependant on Mexico.
>you don't have the upper hand.
holy shit. And I though American education was bad.
>>
>>76036988

Must be something in the water over. Or the Guinness.

Potato nigs usually keep to themselves but there has been a noticeable increase in shitposting lately
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.