[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes someone like this do what they do? Is he actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: tim.jpg (50 KB, 740x400) Image search: [Google]
tim.jpg
50 KB, 740x400
What makes someone like this do what they do? Is he actually white, even though he's a Jew? Why does he say he's white? Is it like the Jew version of taqiyya?
>>
Pls respond
>>
>Why does he say he's White

Because it's good for Jews who want to infect "fellow Whites" with guilt and destroy them.

Also, he's an inbred sociopath. Look at his fucking face. Look in his eyes.

>Is it like the Jew version of taqiyya?

The Jew version of taqiyya is "Israel is our Greatest Ally"; "Jews are forever blameless and everyone persecutes us for no reason"; "We love immigrants because we ourselves are immigrants".
>>
>>76032908
>Is he actually white
No, he's just a slimy kike.
>Why does he say he's white? I
Because jews lie.
>>
>>76033814
But what would he get out of all this?
>>
They want to avoid being identified as an alien group attempting to force undesirable change on a group that is larger and potentially more powerful than them. They don't want people to EVER think, "Hey, how come all these media people and academics who say white people have it too good and we need to be taken down a peg and we're responsible for everything wrong in the world and should be replaced with non-whites are all Jews, what's up with that?"

So basically Timmy plays the concern troll game and goes "Hey guys, I'm white too (and no, he almost certainly does not consider himself white in private, early recordings and writings of his constantly refer to his Jewishness and resentment for whites as an outgroup to his own) and I can admit how bad and evil we are and why we need to go away? Why can't you?"
>>
Jews aren't white

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-grabblers.html
>>
How does he respond when people tell him to move away from his 99% white Nashville suburb and relocate in good ol' Memphis?
>>
Jews pass physically as white, they blame whites for being the source of all the oppressed people's problems and so on and then when someone points the finger at them accusing them of being white, they say they're Jews and hide behind their cries of anti-semitism.
>>
File: occupy-demokikes-goldberg.jpg (145 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
occupy-demokikes-goldberg.jpg
145 KB, 640x640
>>76032908
>Is he actually white, even though he's a Jew?
ALL "self-hating" whites, are just fucking kikes.

It's a pattern, over and over...
>x white person is RACIST
>i'm white
>goldberg

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
File: occupy-demokikes-stein.jpg (139 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
occupy-demokikes-stein.jpg
139 KB, 640x640
>that's RACIST
>i'm white
>stein
>>
>that's RACIST
>i'm white
>goldberg
>>
>>76034637

What do Muslims get out of killing infidels?
>>
>>76034891
But again, what is the endgame? What does he get out of this?

When whites are a minority, does he think that, when shit inevitably turns into a South Africa situation, he will be spared? He LOOKS white, but isn't.

My point is, there has to be a reason for what he does. Money? Liberal brownie points?
>>
File: anti-white-kike-paul-krugman.jpg (126 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
anti-white-kike-paul-krugman.jpg
126 KB, 650x500
>that's RACIST
>i'm white
>krugman
>>
>that's RACIST
>i'm white
>spectre
>>
>>76035224
But surely Jews should know that without whites, they would have no allies at all.

Or maybe they think their tiny little country would be able to stand up to the whole world once whites are gone?
>>
>>76035241

Killing his enemies is the goal. If you are a Jew, everyone is your enemy out to kill you. It's a mix of ethnic hatred and the fact that they are driven by a supremacist mytho-ideology.

They manipulate because there aren't many of them, and because they are parasites who need non-Jews to survive. They organize other groups to fight one another and then pack up and leave for another host once that one is destroyed. The people who figured out what happened and then rightly turn on the Jews they call "anti-Semites" and then use them as a justification for why they had to flee.
>>
>>76035241
The eventual genocide of the white man over generations. Why do you think they push for all this gender shit that's been going on lately? None of those people will reproduce in their lifetimes.

Sure he looks white, but he can simply hide under the guise of being a jew, which most know are 'untouchable'.
>>
>>76034637
>>76035241
Jews are petrified of whites coming together as an ethnic group against them. They have had a lot of trouble in European history of not only the usual troubles of being an unwanted ethnic and religious minority, but a religious loophole regarding usury (which basically all lending for profit was considered at the time) basically secured them the sole position as bankers in European society for a long time. This afforded them a lot of money, power and influence for an alien group as small as themselves, but it also created even more resentment against them because if there's one thing that's worse than an unwanted minority, it's an unwanted minority that has the power to financially ruin you at a whim.

So Jews got a lot of shit from white people and the more shit they got the more they doubled down on non-assimilation into European culture (and making it a more hospitable place for themselves, more on that in a bit) until it basically culminated in World War 2 and we lost.

There were basically 2 strategies for Jews when it comes to the whole European problem (and notice, when we say "Jews" we are almost always referring to asheknazi aka european Jews) 1 is Zionism, which is basically Jews securing a homeland for themselves where they could self-segregate away from Europeans, and 2: Taking the European out of Europe and making it a multiracial continent where they wouldn't stand out as a minority, which is the goal of communism and why it's so insistently anti-nationalist and anti-racist.

I'm sure Jews also identify with non-whites more than whites and see us (whites) as evil exploiters/oppressors of the world and that if we were gone (or at least lost any power we have) things would just get better.
>>
>>76035358

Jews don't have allies.

They only have victims and future victims.
>>
>>76035539
>>76035711
Good posts, thanks. It's very unfortunate that most people are unaware of this issue and Jews as a group. Although, is it regular Jews that are a problem or only Zionists?

I was of the opinion it was just the ones in power, behind the scenes - your average Israeli is okay. That's what I figured, anyway. But I'm not sure anymore since they apparently think we're cattle.
>>
>>76035904
Good post. Are they afraid of whites because Europeans were wise to the game Jews were playing? How do they think they'll fare under Asian rule, or do they plan to subvert them as well?
>>
>>76035006
Probably just ignores it. One thing leftists have over us is that they know the value of simply never giving attention to certain kinds of criticism that would be "problematic" (to borrow a term from them) to their agenda or would simply devolve into fruitless shit flinging.

Rightists like to argue and debate a little TOO much and often waste their time and energy for nothing and usually aren't even really skilled at debate in the first place and end up looking stupid even if they're right.
>>
>>76032908
>What makes someone like this do what they do?
>Is he actually white, even though he's a Jew?

This rhymed and you missed an opportunity
>>
>>76032908
It's the extended phenotype of jews. Jews own every single major media outlet. They are culture destroyers. They rise to power because they are damn smart. They create debt-economies, they promote ''''art'''' (usually scary and grotesque modern art at the expense of traditional art), they have their media praise these monstrosities.

No it's not some global conspiracy, it's just the way they act and almost every nation that has housed jews has recognized this after a while and acted against it. Germany being the most notable example (you can read some Hitler and see what he was fighting against)

Beavers build dams. some beavers from other places build different kinds dams. THIS IS THEIR EXTENDED PHENOTYPE. So while some human being produce cultures that praise beauty, motherhood, traditional roles, and cozy little towns, the Jews produce resentment, debt and hate against the interest of the better cultures. This is what is meant when people talk about "superior" races. Not who is the smartest, but who produces the best world to live in.
>>
>>76036805

Emergent behavior of an obligate parasite
>>
>>76036250
Asians would be a much tougher nut to crack than we were because basically we had two big weaknesses to outsiders baked into our culture that Jews could exploit: Christian universalism and Enlightenment values. These also are part of what makes out little corners of the world so nice and liveable, but the equality, tolerance and freedom of thought memes leave us wide open to alien attacks (and such weaknesses will promptly be patched up once they're not needed anymore, see: European hate speech laws).

Asians on the other hand, particularly the Han Chinese (who are the most likely to inherit the earth) do not have this as part of their cultural heritage. They also strongly self-aware as having a long proud heritage and history unique to themselves as the ethnic Han, and no reason to let anyone else in on the spoils of it. They also have no history of past persecution of Jews that Jews could use to exploit them. They simply have no reason to give a shit about Jews outside of how they (Jews) could be exploited for their (Han) own interests.
>>
>>76038039

I used to think this but then remembered that Marx got them to murder 50 million of their own and literally smash their own history.

The Jews will do the same shit they pulled on the West. They'll get in the Chinese good graces by seeming smart and rich and clever and have helped them loot the West, make little mishclings and infiltrate positions of media and finance power, and then exploit racial divides and push "tolerance" and and "openness" and howl about tyranny and all the rest of it. They'll be running China in 100 years.
>>
>>76038415
>I used to think this but then remembered that Marx got them to murder 50 million of their own and literally smash their own history.
That's a little different. Ironically I would agree with leftists when they say "true" communism" hasn't been tried in places like China or Stalinist Russia, which I would consider more to be peasant revolts against particularly shitty and degenerate dynasties that has basically become thralls of the West. They of course replaced those shit dynasties with authoritarian and (In Mao's case) incompetent dictators , but remained more of less as nationalist as they had been before, if not more. I mean you sure as fuck don't see an immigration problem and degenerate faggy sexual liberation shit in ex-Soviet/Sino bloc countries.

There were elements of Marxist poz like the cultural revolution, as you mentioned, but 70 years after World War 2 and the "capitalist" West came out more Jewified than any of them have.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.