[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Equal Play Equal Pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x684
Football: US women's team cannot strike, judge rules
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36449859

I don't understand this. Perhaps MAYBE 1/10 Americans can name a single MALE American soccer player ... I'm willing to bet many Americans don't even know we HAVE a woman's team! Where do these butchy bitches get off demanding more money?

According to this article (and links to others therein) these women argue they have various titles and championship wins, more than the men and yet still are paid less. Who fucking cares? Soccer is boring enough as it is while watching talented men play... why the hell would we pay the women more because they win? Nobody cares about the women's teams... as I mentioned before, Americans would STRUGGLE to name more than 1 male soccer player, and they would be lucky to even meet that.

TL;DR
Do women athletes deserve the same pay as male counterparts?

Even if they win, does anyone care?
>>
Let's just peg earnings to revenue generated at the current rate that men are making. And then we can slash the female wages to about a fraction of their current levels.
>>
>>76032893

They only sport that, MAYBE, women should get payed the same is Tennis because they do draw decent crowds, and that has nothing to do with the tight, sweat soaked bloomers they wear under strategically short skirts or there breathable low cut tops that allow air flow every time they bend, prone, ready to return serve.
>>
if they strike would anyone care?
>>
>>76034701
I need to watch more tennis
>>
>>76032893
It has nothing to do with winning. It has to do with revenues. The most recent Women's World Cup had about 5% of the global revenue as the most recent Men's World Cup.
>>
>>76036485

This.

Also, the men are on much larger professional contracts with their clubs. They are worth more as players, and are compensated as such.
>>
>>76032893
each athlete should earn porportionally as much as the accountants determine they will generate in ad revenue and ticket sales.
>>
>>76032893
>A male player on average earns 50% of the ad revenue he sells
>A female player earns on average 70% of the ad revenue she sells

Women are actually overpaid in the industry, they really need a pay cut to give them parity.

If they want to bitch about it they can bitch at all the people that don't watch their games, and thus advertisers don't pay money for.
>>
>>76032893
There are members of the national team that play in the premier league, the most popular league with the highest level of play in the world. Obviously, as an athlete such people are worth more than people who get hammered on the regular by schoolboys.
This is the exact same type of entitlement born of ignorance endemic throughout feminism and other nonsense liberal schools of thought.
>>
What national olympic female team was just beaten by middleschoolers?

Wasn't it south africa or australia or something?
>>
Men's soccer barely gets enough fans in America as it is already... Why the fuck would you pay women the same amount? Better yet... Why would you pay any woman the same amount? Women are always way worse than men in sports. Let them have an exhibition with the men's soccer team and if they can score 1 goal then we will pay them 20% more. We will also pay that 20% by docking 20% of the pay from the men for letting up a point to fucking women.

The only way women make money in sports is by being marketable. Such as the Williams sisters in tennis, Danica Patrick in NASCAR, and that white girl in tennis. Anna something. I wouldn't give a dime more to the women's soccer team at all. Maybe if they were popular like women are in tennis then we could talk. I can't even think of another fucking sport that has a popular women's division outside of tennis.
>>
>>76037848
That would be really embarrassing considering South Africa actually plays soccer. Did the middle schoolers rape the team afterwards?
>>
>>76037848
Female teams in most sports practice against, and usually lose to, U17/U15 teams because it's a super cheap way for the women to simulate playing against an elite opponent in their league and high school boys like looking at girls.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.