[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one respond to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 3.png (4 KB, 533x108) Image search: [Google]
3.png
4 KB, 533x108
How does one respond to this?
>>
You're also 100X less likely to receive any sort of life saving medical attention along the way.
>>
>>76032297
/thread
>>
>>76032147
>You're also 100X less likely to receive any sort of life saving medical attention along the way.
Cept getting blown by a tranny
>>
>>76032147
>>76032297
>>76032800
Touché
>>
>>76032147
I've never taken an uber but a bls transport is ~300 and and als transport is ~800 (depending on what they do)

Dose uber only cost 8 bucks?
>>
>>76032297
fpbp lads
>>
>>76032147
>Source?
>>
Except Uber drivers have to abide by speed limits, Uber drivers can't provide you medical treatment, and if you're bleeding out, you'll probably be denied a ride from some guy in a Prius
>>
>>76032147
kikes raising prices.

illegals using hospitals for free.

also this >>76032297
>>
>>76033158
Dunno about the US, but it is pretty damn cheap compared to a normal cab.
>>
You respond by thinking the poster doesn't understand basic economics, and continue on with your day.
>>
>>76032147
it free for me i have insurance
>>
>>76033238
ambulance ride is like 2 grand, so that sounds about right
>>
>>76033420
go to bed trump why is everything a racebait faggit
>>
>>76032147
uber doesn't come with trained EMTs and has to stop for traffic lights
>>
>>76033602
Not it's not dumbass.

Source: I'm a firefighter.
>>
>>76033619
(((You))) enjoy those two cents, now.
>>
>>76032147
One is staffed with life saving personnel and equipment. The other is a car.
>>
>>76032147
Because Illegals and blacks use ambulances as taxis
>>
I don't see the problem.

>Cut off my arm
>Call Uber
>Hello I need hospital
>Die

It's like the free market works or something.
>>
Just strap you bleeding onto the hood of some yuppie douche's Prius. I'm sure he'll be there in 5 minutes.

The American left is so inane. How are we losing to these idiots?
>>
>>76033158
Damn son where are your EMS rates so low. The company I work for is $1500 ALS and $600 BLS. Granted in my area like 50% of all transports are Medicaid...
>>
>>76034141
Well those are county rates, I assume you work for lifecare or something?
>>
>>76032147
>Gary Johnson becomes president
>the government no longer can create and back corporate monopolies with
>we now live in a free market economy
>individuals have the freedom to start their own ambulance businesses and compete with other businesses to provide the best service at the lowest price.
>>
>>76032147
>have insurance
>ambulance comes to our house to take my wife to the hospital
>pay nothing since we have insurance

Don't really see the problem.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.