[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upper-middle class white liberal woman takes a red-pill show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: tyjtyjytyj.png (2 MB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
tyjtyjytyj.png
2 MB, 1200x800
Upper-middle class white liberal woman takes a red-pill shower when her husband moves them to a nigger-infested slum. She wants to escape, he calls her 'racist.'

https://r.go1dfish.me/r/relationships/comments/4lt7ql/my_29f_husband_28m_of_two_years_refuses_to_move/
>>
>>76031109
Quite an interesting turn of events. The women being the red pilled.
She should leave him.
>>
Batshit crazy doesn't even begin to describe how insane someone must be to do that to their own family.
>>
If we had a dead pool going I'd bet everything on this guy.
>>
justttttttttttttttt
>>
Lol. OMG. We found the solution.
>>
File: lulz.jpg (36 KB, 308x400) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
36 KB, 308x400
>>76031109
Holy crap, this is the best material I've read in a while. My sides, my sides...
>>
A WHOLE LOT of people are redpilled lately.

See video below.

RAMZPAUL plays the game of Reverse the Races, below. What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall, Mr. Trump,

Please build that wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
>>
>>76031109
>A white SJW that actually walks the walk

Noble of him but his family comes first.
>>
n2b I r8 14/88
>>
File: lolhuh.jpg (29 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
lolhuh.jpg
29 KB, 480x270
>>76034526
There is nothing nobel about it. It's still just bullshit. Nobel is putting your family first, taking care of those who you ARE MOST RESPONSIBLE for.

He is just another white-knight asshole trying to assuage his guilt complex that derives from his inherent egotistical notion of racial superiority. He literally is trying to save the "nobel savage", and he's doing so while risking the lives of his wife and child.

What a sanctimonious sack of shit.
>>
>>76031109

I did the same thing to my my girlfriend now wife.

Except I didnt fucking move in! I just took her through the roughest parts of Chicago in our car and her pattern recognition skills kicked in right away when she said "They are all criminals and they are all black it looks nothing like this in a poor white trailer park I'm scared lets go home"
>>
>>76034526
>So both "Randy" and I are college graduates. He has a masters in social work and I have a degree in communications.

JUST
>>
File: 1464691017970.jpg (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1464691017970.jpg
97 KB, 720x720
Have an Aussie Banksy m8
>>
File: 1460932955118.png (398 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
1460932955118.png
398 KB, 960x554
>>76031109
>He thought they were going to thank him for living under conditions they couldn't escape. Pretty arrogant really.
That's really what the cuc want, to be told that they are a 'good white person'.

If I were black I would start a business where I would stage photos of white people with black 'friends' and give them video testimonials saying what good white people they are.
>>
File: DatFaceWhenReality.jpg (122 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
DatFaceWhenReality.jpg
122 KB, 1440x810
>>76031109
okay peggy olsen
>>
>>76035917
>If I were black I would start a business where I would stage photos of white people with black 'friends' and give them video testimonials saying what good white people they are.

You could just do that any way. Hire employees and open a booth at sanders rallies.
>>
>>76031738
Nope, it'll be the woman. It's always the innocent
>>
>>76035140

>Nobel

Wtf
>>
HAHAHA, its great, these other posters are blaming her and her husband for being 'white' and privileged and suggesting that they are the ones in the wrong for moving there, not the criminals fondling and trying to jump her. Like this:

>"On top of that, he is using up affordable housing that a family which really needs it should have"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.