[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate it when libtards use the intelligence angle to explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 20160603_205302.png (2 MB, 1440x1422) Image search: [Google]
20160603_205302.png
2 MB, 1440x1422
I hate it when libtards use the intelligence angle to explain Donald trump supporters. It just seems so flippant. "I don't feel like coming up with a valid argument so I'm just going to accuse you of being stupid because your beliefs are not the same as mine."
>>
>>76029327
>all of these stats condemning the federal dept of education
>hurr durr we dont like the one person who wants to reform it
>>
What's even the purpose of this ad other then solidifying Trump supporter's vote
>>
>>76029327
same logic could be used (correctly this time) to wonder why people are supporting that criminal clinton
>>
Bernie Sanders supporters endorsing Bernie Madoff for Vice President

https://youtu.be/II-gubJpYvA
>>
>>76029327
That's nice, but it says exactly the same thing about any other candidate that wins a nomination or election in any party.

Double-edge sword's a bitch.
>>
>>76031379
Yeah but at least hillary Clinton being a criminal is an argument. Posting straw man statistics about public school systems in an attempt to loosely correlate them with trump support is baseless.
>>
I don't have a way to verify this, but I would imagine that a majority of people who cannot pass a citizenship test in this country would be against Trump.

Also Democrats have a large voter-base of women, and minorities who have lower than average IQ's and also are less likely to be interested in US history and the US constitution.
>>
>25% of Texas teachers believe humans and dinosaurs lived together
>Half of American's don't think it is important to know the location of foreign countries where nwes is happening
>18% of Americans believe the sun revolves around the Earth
>74% of Republicans in the Senate and 53% in the House deny the validity of climate change
>42% still believe God created humans 10,000 years ago

What's wrong with this? It's true.
>>
>>76029327
Why are two of the three states they mention ones that he didn't win the primary in? What about Massachusetts?
>>
>>76029327
But the people who actually support Trump are literally retarded.
>>
>>76029327
>Im totally so smart like I have totally a master degree in south-indian basket weaving and black history. my debt of 9000000000$ totally proves how smart I am
every libtard ever
>>
>>76033596
This can easily be said for Bernie Sanders supporters desu. Ask any of those stoned burnouts about his foreign policy positions and they'll stand there drooling.
>>
>>76033720
Kek
>>
>>76029327

And if you remove blacks all of those figures are fixed. Funny how their worst examples have an overwhelming number of blacks...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.