[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICA WON THE VIETNAM WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: pic88741-0[1].gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
pic88741-0[1].gif
1 MB, 400x224
>America lost the Vietnam Conflict

Shut up Lefty, it's called the Vietnam WAR for a reason. Anything involving napalm is more than a "conflict".

>Whatever, America still lost badly. America's military is just not as powerful as it thinks it is.

We bombed those gooks into oblivion. America had the superior military force. Those gooks didn't stand a chance. We only lost because of pussy ass lefties and Johnson not having the balls to finish what based JFK started.

Prove me wrong, /Pol/.

(Gif is metaphor for Vietnam War. America is on the right)
>>
>>76028888
hot
>>
>>76028888
full video please
>>
>>76028888
I live my life by 2 rules, OP. No spooks, and no gooks. I approve, OP.
>>
>>76029338
Get out of here, leafless Canadian.
>>
tbf, America's involvement was minor. And yeah, it could have used more force and things would have turned differently.

But really, following its retreat, no one really won. The CIA made sure of it. What followed was even more horrible for the local populace.

I have no idea how they did it, but now it really seems the US has finally won somehow, decades later. Vietnam is about to become a significant industrialized trading partner of the US. And western influence will keep getting stronger. Not as much as SK, Taiwan or Japan, etc, but it could eventually get there.

Go figure. I guess they never let go.
>>
>>76028888
>US has better technology and troops than vietnam
>vietnam outmaneuvers the US by using Sun Tzus art of war and because of this win the war against the US

Yeah okay stupid burger keep tellin' yaself that buddie
>>
>>76028888

No.

America lost, it's even worse than lose to emu's.

you stupid fatard.
>>
>>76028888
>use modern computers, technology, millions of young trained fully body able soldiers trained for years, a full arsenal of weapons, chemicals, air carriers, tanks and being the worlds 1st economy
>cant beat 20 peasants armed with pitchforks in a jungle
>w-w-w-we j-.j-j-j-just needed m-m-m-m-more t-t-t-t-ttime!!!11
>>
File: 1463494112907.gif (814 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463494112907.gif
814 KB, 320x240
>>76028888
(((check'd)))
>>
>>76029522
Nice dubs.
>>
>>76029994
its okay germany, u can make fun of us for that one time we dropped the ball and went home. those zipperheads were getting super autistic about it. all we wanted to do was install democracy and turn them into the third Asian tiger economy
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 2048x1366
>>76029994
Tet offensive, desu. Ever heard of it in your shithole of a country?
>>
File: 1431116737001.jpg (10 KB, 240x231) Image search: [Google]
1431116737001.jpg
10 KB, 240x231
>>76028888

Sauce
>>
>>76028888

So that's why Asia has such low birthrates...
>>
>>76028888
Is that baby ok?
>>
>>76028888

USA lost Vietnam because they didn't want to escalate the conflict. They were afraid that by declaring war and invading North Vietnam China or USSR might get involved and start WW3. Ironically after the Vietnam war ended China invaded North Vietnam and told the USSR to go fuck themselves.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.