[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think that they should build a wall but also provide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 18
File: wall.jpg (8 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
8 KB, 299x168
Anyone else think that they should build a wall but also provide a path to citizenship for the illegal immigrants already here?
>>
>>76028772
Might as well build a university atop the wall while you're at it.
>>
>>76028772
No
>>
Nope, throw them over it.
>>
>>76028772
we have a path to citizenship, they chose to illegally enter the country

fuck them

and they should owe us money for the deportation
>>
Only if they have a clean record, work, more than 20 years in the country and speaks english.
>>
File: mexican intellectuals.jpg (50 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
mexican intellectuals.jpg
50 KB, 590x350
They should leave. If they want to come back, they need to go to the back of the line.
>>
>>76029153
I would say yes to this
>>
>>76029153
I'm sorry, you have to go
>>
>>76028772
No, the wall is pointless if we reward the invaders by legitimizing their presence. The illegals cannot stay, nor can their children. If they aren't deported, they should be killed.
>>
What do liberals mean when they say the wall in Isreal is "vastly" different from our southern border?
>>
>>76029153
>clean record

Illegal entry is a crime.
>>
>>76028772
no. wall yes. maybe an easier path for LEGAL immigrants. it takes a fuckton of time and money right now.
>>
>>76028772
>they

Pure coincidence

Also no, all illegals need to leave, if the white ones want to come back they can do it legally.
>>
>>76029249
EUROPEAN NATION
U
R

A

C
U
C
K
>>
The problem is that they will not pay back taxes. They should pay a fine, back taxes and they should have to speak English. This will never happen.
>>
>>76028772
I think this might be something Trump actually has some leeway on. If he opened with that plan illegals would likely soar into the country before the wall goes up. If he says he's going to deport them they have less incentive to try to get in.

Build wall then -> amnesty (probably conditional)
>>
>>76028772
>provide a path to citizenship for the illegal immigrants already here?

it just sets a bad precedent

>break the rules
>be forgiven
>get what you wanted anyway

its what the lefties want, law to not apply to non-whites
>>
>>76028772
step 1 of path to citizenship: serve time for the federal laws you already broke by coming here illegally and living here doing illegal things, like tax evasion
>>
>>76029370
lel, this
>>
>>76029153
i would still say no.

HOWEVER, i will say those on work or student visas that cant stay normally, if its in a desirable field (stem basically) i would strongly consider letting them stay
>>
They should be forcefully deported in filthy train cars and banned from applying for legitimate citizenship because of their illegal entry. Their are many people who would love to immigrate legally so they can take the place of the illegals.
>>
After watching all the spics chimp out like animals in San Jose, I think we really need to start violently deporting people, even if they were born here.
>>
>>76028772

Yes, provide them a path
... back to Mexico
>>
>>76028772
Immigration should be easier for those who come from first world nations. I'm sure there's plenty of europeans who are disgusted with their governments and are looking for a far better nation to call home, and I'd be happy to welcome them. For everyone else, they can go fuck themselves.
>>
File: 1464988344308.png (1 MB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
1464988344308.png
1 MB, 900x676
>>76028920

Deport the Mexicans and make them pay for it!
>>
>>76028772
Hell no, the only way America is going survive is with a repeat of Eisenhower's Operation Wetback. The 30 million spics have to go, one way or another.
>>
File: 1440349830759.jpg (45 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1440349830759.jpg
45 KB, 403x403
>>76029153
>>76029370

Then part of their citizenship will be too pay a fine. We can make it hi enough to help finance the wall and ale them to pay it over time so it doesn't financially strain them too much.
>>
>>76028772
> but also provide a path to citizenship for the illegal immigrants already here?

especially the ones waving mexican flags and who openly hate and fuck with whites :^)

theyre just misinformed or disprivileged or some shit, i dont know make up your own reason shitlord :^)
>>
>>76029675
>Their are many people who would love to immigrate legally so they can take the place of the illegals
They're*

Very true, but immigrating legally takes years and years.
>>
>>76029886

Wow, that was some shitty fucking grammar. Fuck this phone.
>>
Gas all the fucking spics including the legal ones.
>>
>>76029153
Like you have a say. You're taking your people back, Paco.
>>
As long as the path starts in Mexico.
>>
>>76029502
>illegal immigrants
>seeking citizenship
no they aren't, otherwise they'd have put the effort into gaining citizenship status
they don't have to pay a ton in taxes or obey most laws living here illegally, they'd be worse off as US citizens
>>
>>76028772
Hate to break it you guys, but the only way we get a wall is if there is some sort of path to citizenship for some spics
Dems da facts
>>
File: 1463612463141.jpg (59 KB, 339x395) Image search: [Google]
1463612463141.jpg
59 KB, 339x395
>>76028920
this
>>
>>76028772
no one, you stupid faggot
>>
File: go back.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
go back.gif
349 KB, 350x233
Fuck off, Paco.
>>
File: Kasich-pizza.jpg (42 KB, 512x364) Image search: [Google]
Kasich-pizza.jpg
42 KB, 512x364
>>76028772
Hi Johnny! I didn't know you were on /pol/!
>>
>>76028772
>path to citizenship

Granting citizenship to illegals only encourages more illegals to come in, because they'd know we're a bunch of cucks who won't punish them for it anyway.

Same situation as with europe. Germany and Swecuckistan decide to start taking in a bunch of "refugees". They say "oh well we only need to take in X amount to help". But then they don't take the incentive they're creating into account. So more people start trying to get into europe than before because they make it so easy in the first place.
>>
We can kill a bunch of birds with one stone here.

>Trans-continental High-Speed Railway
>All the no-skill jobs offered to illegals.
>Mid-to-high-skill jobs and overseeing taken up by Americans
>Free English language courses offered for illegals and their children.
>Every illegal that works is given a visa and a path to citizenship.
>>
>>76028772
The existence of the Mexican state in its current state is a threat to the sovereignty and the safety of the citizens of the United States. Under the current UN guidelines the United States has the legal right to invade
>>
Fuck no. America is the best country in the world therefore we can and should be selective of who we let in.

You can't just walk into Harvard off the street and get a degree. You shouldn't be able to just walk into America, and become a citizen.
>>
>>76030176
Hey dumbfucks. They already gave all illegal immigrants amnesty in the past.
Guess what?
More illegals came.
>>
>>76030384

The current state of Mexico is directly caused by the black market created by the USA's draconian anti-drug laws.
>>
>>76028772
No, why should criminal behavior and scofflaws be rewarded?
>>
>>76028772
They had a path to citizenship while in mexico, they chose to shortcut it.
>>
>>76028772
They should be given a chance but on these conditions. They must pass the traditional citizenship test, but they should be forced to give up Mexican citizenship in return. No dual citizenship for Mexicans that immigrated illegally. If they really want to be American than they can stay, get a SS# etc and so on. If they don't want to give up citizenship to Mexico then deport them.
>>
>>76030457
but drugs havent been as legal as they are now since like the 20s

you should point to NAFTA anon. do some reading
>>
>>76030176
False you spic, you're going back or you're going into the ground.
>>
>>76028772
no
>>
>>76028772
wall. deport. if they wish to return they have to go through exactly the same process as everyone else.
>>
>>76029886
Canada did this with a thing called "Head Tax" for the chinese a hundred years ago and people are still crying about it.
>>
they have to go back
once the wall is built, they have to go back.
they can return to America, but they have to do it
LEEGALLY.
>>
Yes, and for the anchor babies there is a legal way to have their parents come in.

Give people already here 3 years. No welfare and cannot commit any crimes. Pass citizenship test and they are legal.

I am hoping Trump does it.
>>
How about this: if they turn themselves into the police, their applications for citizenship get processed faster (but the standards aren't lowered), but anyone caught illegally in the country after the first month gets fingerprinted and banned for life.
>>
>hey guys let's make these illegals whose very first acts towards living in this country was to break one of its laws into citizens

yeah nah
>>
My coworker is from the Honduras, he came in legally green card etc.
He has a bunch of knife scars on his head when the gangs cut him up, they tried to rob him and he had no money so they made him pay in blood.
It's pretty fucking crazy out there.
>>
>>76028772
no DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT! they can try and fail to get back in

they snuck in because they are criminal scum and knew they would get a visa rejected.
>>
>>76028772
No. Amnesty is unacceptable. It only encourages future amnesty. We've been over this.
>>
File: mexican-pack.gif (440 KB, 1568x1684) Image search: [Google]
mexican-pack.gif
440 KB, 1568x1684
>>76028772

IDEA

What would you guys think if the path to amnesty was 2 years of military service? Let's say if the head of the household enlists, up to 3 dependants can stay (Wife + 2 kids.)
>>
>>76030802
what if the beaner has 3 kids? you gonna throw one of them over the wall?
>>
Why not just build the wall out of Mexicans. Every illegal that tries to cross gets added and the wall gets 5 feet taller.
>>
Illegals have a path to citizenship: go back and come over legally.

To give amnesty to criminals is a slap in the face to everyone who went through the proper legal avenues to become citizens.
>>
File: richmond_BC.jpg (105 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
richmond_BC.jpg
105 KB, 620x465
>>76030658

And now the Chinese own Greater Vancouver.
>>
>>76030799
being pussies on immigrants and illegals WILL turn you into the EU

we look to the yanks for being tough..dont turn into cucks like germany
>>
>>76030849

One more year of service for every additional dependant, or trebuchet. Invader's choice.
>>
>>76028772
Can we wall off Texico too too
>>
Whatever happened to making your own country great. Why does everyone feel entitled to come here? Fuck off were full and none of you illegals or refugees are welcome.

Europeans should be taking a stand for their own countries too. Europeans will beat the shit out of one another for liking different soccer teams but won't stand up for their actual fucking country and it's trajectory.

The forefathers took a stand and fought against the strongest army in the world of the time and won. You fucking pussies who won't fight for your own country are god damn cowards and not-fucking-wanted here. Grow a fucking pair of balls.
>>
File: rabbitbath.jpg (61 KB, 718x465) Image search: [Google]
rabbitbath.jpg
61 KB, 718x465
>>76030908

Gentle reminder that Australia is still the king of banter.
>>
>>76030802
>Military loses all wars because enemy attacks during siesta
>>
>>76031045

>what is cannon fodder
>>
>>76028772
Wall will never be built. Logistically, it's impossible.
>>
>>76031103

Maybe we should ask mexico how to do it. They already have one on their south border.
>>
>>76031103
>Wall will never be built. Logistically, it's impossible.

yeah, i guess that one in china is fake
>>
>>76030802
military service + pay back taxes
>>
>>76030849
They're all illegal aliens.
>>
>>76028772
Immigrants are not helping the United States or any other developed country right now.

The diaspora of illegal Mexicans here has completely destroyed several cities and entire states, while also displacing low level labor from sea to sea for actual legal Americans.

As far as I'm concerned, if you were ever illegal in the past 20 or so years you have to go back. There is a HUGE difference between legal Mexican immigrants who want to become true Americans and hordes of cholos spilling over the border for free money while refusing to integrate. Illegal Mexican communities aren't trying to become one of us, they're trying to colonize us. Since they've begun to illegal immigrate here en masse, the entire country of Mexico has been living as a leech off of the United States and her people. That has to stop.

Preventing Mexicans from immigrating to the United States so freely would force them to focus on their own country and their own problems, and inevitably fix them in due time. The immigrants are traitors who have contributed to all the malice and chaos in their own nation by escaping across the border and creating an environment here that promises free money and labor, leaving their people no incentive to stay in their own homeland. It's disgusting.

Conservative Mexicans probably hate the immigrants for ruining their country and their reputation. I love Mexico but this wave of immigration helps nobody. It destroys American jobs and communities, it drastically affects our politics, it creates a vacuum for some of the largest organized crime syndicates in the world to roam freely and traffic drugs and human lives over the border, and it's singlehandedly responsible for causing almost all of the issues Mexicans immigrate to escape.
>>
>>76029153
having known many illegal immigrants who fit that description who were deported, i find myself actually agreeing
>>
File: americasamurai.png (1 MB, 1909x1073) Image search: [Google]
americasamurai.png
1 MB, 1909x1073
>>76028772
We should conquer Mexico and beyond, we will build the wall by the canal to save money plus walls work better with moats.

All the people in our new land must be deported.
>>
>>76028772
nope, deport and document every single one and prevent them from returning for ten years until their brothers and sisters who waited in line get to build a life here on the failure of their attempt to reconquista
>>
>>76031103
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_West_Bank_barrier
>>
>>76028772
>path to citizenship
Never. They shouldn't get the right to vote Rephrase that to "path to greencard/work visa" and maybe I will consider answering.
>>
>>76028772

We've already imported the future voters of the democrat party. Why waste money trying to stop it now?

People forget, you don't have to be racist to be opposed to brown immigration. They very reliably vote for libruls, and everyone admits it - even the libruls themselves. Until that changes, anyone who wants to live in a conservative or libertarian country has excellent reasons to be opposed to brown immigration, even if they have no particular animus against brown people.
>>
>>76031103
>repeats same MSM talking point that's been used since early this year
Logistically, it is more than possible. Logistically, an airport moves millions of people every day. This is America, we will find a way. Easy way to spot a cuck, watch for the lack of motivation to MAGA.
>>
>>76032685
airports*
>>
>>76032659
>They very reliably vote for libruls

Not always. The ones who came here legally and don't want handouts from Uncle Sam are not going to be big supporters of Hillary or Bernie. Those legal immigrants actually hate the lazy illegals that give their country/culture a bad name.
>>
>>76028772
No. Not after San Jose. They have to go back.
>>
File: paranoid.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
paranoid.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>76028772
>be me
>In the US with work visa
>overstay my visa
>pay taxes
>speak language fluently
>is a productive member of society

Will I get thrown over the wall too?
>>
>>76028772
bulding a wall is stupid, expensive and wont stop the illegal immigrants

the only way to stop illegal immigrant is to put them in working camps.
society will benefit from it, and beaners will think twice before illegally crossing the borders
>>
>>76028772
Why does every solution involve some kind of path to citizenship? I think if you're here illegally you have given up your chance to EVER become a citizen. So, a better option is to say: if you're here under the radar, fine. We won't deport you. But you get ZERO benefits. No health care, no in-state tuition, nothing. Oh, and don't bother hoping to become legal some day. It's not gonna happen.
>>
>>76032906
You have to go back.
>>
>>76030457
America passes laws, that's reason for a neighbor country to not enforce their own laws nice logic there Pedro.

Mexicos current state is directly linkable to the overthrowing of the white government in the early 1900's
>>
>>76032906
>learns language
>productive member of society
nobody will notice you

but tell your neighbors they have to go back
>>
File: baiy.jpg (100 KB, 514x479) Image search: [Google]
baiy.jpg
100 KB, 514x479
>>76028772
>>
>>76033531
>nobody will notice you

not until the trump death squads roll through town

PAPERS PLEASE
>>
sure, let the people already working here keep doing that, then getting paying taxes like everyone else. they might not want to stat.
>>
>>76029369
That jews are exempt from pathological altruism. In fact, any country can enforce border security, including Mexico. But whites are not allowed to because it is inhumane.
>>
>>76028772
>also provide a path to citizenship for the illegal immigrants already here?
Of course not, that's stupid.
>>
>>76028772
No not really. I'd only support the tradeoff if we end birthright citizenship, get the wall, and get a crackdown on illegal immigration (including overstay of visas).
>>
>>76030750
So your solution is to allow that in? Retard.
>>
>>76028772
and if they don't qualify for citizenship?
>>
No path to citizenship. Deport all illegals, keep processing legal immigration applications.

Eliminate minimum wage so the jobs that can no longer be done under the table by illegals who were deported can be done by Americans who are poor but don't have jobs.
>>
File: 1464955522371.png (33 KB, 1034x1085) Image search: [Google]
1464955522371.png
33 KB, 1034x1085
>>76030183
jokes on you
>No one pays taxes here
>Most speaks and writes horrible Spanish
>There's no welfare worth giving a fuck
>Elections are rigged
>Anyone can get a driver's licence if you pay the guy 10 usd
>Everyone calls themselves worse things
>>
>>76028772
YES!

>Trump reiterated his stance again Thursday night: “We're going to bring people in, but we're going to bring people in legally.”

VOTE TRUMP
>>
>>76028772
>reward people for breaking the law
No.
>>
>>76028772
i would vote for this
>>76035254
>>
Yes. I don't care if Mexicans come in but they have to be able to be tracked + be willing to assimilate.
>>
File: 1348390240001.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1348390240001.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
>>76028772

Me

The majority of illegals are very hard workers who go to great lengths to come here and make money and start a new life. We definitely need increased border security though to stop violent criminals taking advantage of it.
>>
They can already become citizens. My stepdad was illegal. He had to go back to Mexico and wait to be able to come back.

Most of them just don't care to apply. The kids who are here may be okay, my cousins are good students and everything, but most of them aren't going to do the jobs their parents did. So the corporations and politicians will turn a blind eye to further waves of illegal immigration. Either we end the cycle of failed intergration or we become third world country.
>>
>>76030750

And what's the Honduras police doing?
>Accepting bribes from those gangs and looking the other way.

What about the Honduras politicians?
>Stealing all the money they can.

Trump is right. Those shitty, corrupt governments from Latin America force their poorest people to move out.
>>
File: F-Yo-Feels_MAGAwoo.png (536 KB, 3300x5100) Image search: [Google]
F-Yo-Feels_MAGAwoo.png
536 KB, 3300x5100
>>76028772
>a path to citizenship

Yes, allow me to explain "the path."

>deport back to their LEGAL country of residence in Mexico/Central Americas
>allow them to file the appropriate documents and follow the LEGAL procedures already set in place to LEGALLY come here and EARN citizenship... just like hundreds of thousands of people from the same nation have done.

What part of this is so difficult for you chucklefucks to understand?
>>
>>76028920
I'll be honest

Its really just about impossible to move to america unless youre a spic/nigger that obongo lets in.

If youre a white person who has any form of standards, companies wont hire you because you wont work for fuck all in shit conditions.

And other than that the only other ways marrying an american girl, and so far long distance relationships just arent working out
>>
>>76029153
Trump is going to end up making a deal similar to this anyway.
>>
Cant let them vote.
There needs to be some solution but full citizenship aint it
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.