[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are all cousins in a way.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: n0RtTW.gif (3 MB, 320x317) Image search: [Google]
n0RtTW.gif
3 MB, 320x317
Kind of makes you think? About life and who we are on this planet. We are all related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls
>>
did niggers just refuse to evolve?
>>
>>76027257
Switzerland, don't speak that way.
>>
>>76027257
That's not how evolution works. What do you think happens when you place two populations, one on plentiful plains and jungles, the other in harsh ice forests? Eventually the dumb and mentally weak get weeded out by natural selection in the ice forest.
>>
Bump. This deserves more attention
>>
File: 1457712474178.jpg (367 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457712474178.jpg
367 KB, 621x1000
>>76027513
>>76027608
I bet the only reason why niggers dont live in trees anymore is because they fell down and burned them by accident
>>
actors
>>
>>76026995

Just because we're all human doesn't mean that I, as a white person, should be forced to tolerate niggers, and spics and other undesirables that I couldn't care any less about.
>>
Really makes you think
>>
>>76027694
Did you not know that all living things are different degrees of cousins? I'm cousins with the oak tree outside and so are you.
>>
>>76026995
>DNA proves we are all mixed race to some degree
Wonderful. Destroy all the borders! Give this scientist a Nobel.

>DNA proves blacks have lower IQ and are more violent
You are a biggoted racist. We ban you from publishing anything for the rest of eternity.
>>
>>76028043
That is all I'm saying.
You are forced to consider the bigger picture.
>>
>>76026995
Yes my cat is my distant cousin and so is my wife and every other girl I've wanted to bang

Isn't it beautiful?
>>
>#WeAreAllCyanobacteria
>>
>>76028252
Oh you're serious? Dude, I know a decent amount of biology and these arguments are always strawmen.

The difference between a black person and a white person in an Fst score (genetic distance) is greater than that of a dog and a wolf. Just because Orange and blue aren't separated by a defined line doesn't mean that there is no difference.
>>
>>76028444
chekd
>>
>>76028444
>The difference between a black person and a white person in an Fst score (genetic distance) is greater than that of a dog and a wolf. Just because Orange and blue aren't separated by a defined line doesn't mean that there is no difference.
Distance is irrelevant. You are far from me in the physical sense. But we are near each other.
>>
File: 1388496977978.jpg (63 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1388496977978.jpg
63 KB, 340x565
>>76028805
>>
File: 1.jpg (325 KB, 947x653) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
325 KB, 947x653
>>76028805
>>
>>76026995
Wow. What a load of shit.
>>
>>76026995
Even so, it's still a bitch living among each other and doesn't negate the efficacy of nation-states as a way of organizing groups of people

Whenever someone brings up that the universe is so vast and the earth and humanity are so teeny-teeny, that someone is always expecting we're just going to put our guard down with our geopolitical rivals and not get seriously exploited when China or Russia laughs and enjoys the newly acquired advantages
>>
My favorite part is how they all start off being super racist believing their race is superior and as soon as they see a picture of a map with a bunch of circles on it they start crying and become liberals. Who the fuck believes this shit is real?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.