[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump is a Dominicanist shill that paid by the government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1460821669728.jpg (46 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1460821669728.jpg
46 KB, 512x512
Donald Trump is a Dominicanist shill that paid by the government of the Apartheid Dominican Dominican who support a racist terrorist Danilo Medina. Proof me wrong...

>Pro Tip: You can't!
>>
>>76026311
>Dominican Republic
>>
What in the fuck OP
>>
>>76026311

>apartheid
>implying this is wrong
>>
>>76026311
Huh?
>>
That's it, Drumpf is finished.

I'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
Does /pol/ even know what the Dominican Republic is? Does anybody outside of the country know what the Dominican Republic is?
>>
My family is Dominican and even I don't know what the fuck you're on about
>>
>>76027409
Haiti
>>
>proof me wrong
>>
I'd be surprised if Trump even knew about the Dominican Republic.
>>
>>76026311
You've got me OP, I can't prove you wrong. So, can you tell me why its bad that the Dominican Republic wants to become its own nation?
>>
File: dr 1.jpg (175 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dr 1.jpg
175 KB, 1600x1200
>>76026311

The DR is an eminently superior Caribbean nation.

For those who aren't up on Caribbean politcis, the DR is the other half of the island shared by shitty Haiti. The DR is a nation of mulattos who have busted their ass for centuries and built a superior nation, while at the same time having to keep out the apes from Haiti.

Recently, the DR started tossing out any Haitians and cracking down on Haitian invaders, as they have had to do in the past.

The West, especially US State, is now calling the DR bigots because the DR is tired of being leeched to death by Haitian parasites and having to pay to babysit the animals of Haiti.

Perhaps you have heard stories of Haiti and think its bad, If so, its because you haven't heard its history and evolution, which is outright monstrous. I can name any five countries in Africa that are more civilized than those shit pit fucking Haitians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMrQDrfIfHM
>>
>>76029261
That's a Dominicanist propaganda. This is what America be like under Trump's rule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MI6ekO3D-U
>>
File: punta-cana Dominican Republic.jpg (511 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
punta-cana Dominican Republic.jpg
511 KB, 1920x1080
>>76029261

I should've added its one of the best kept vacation and investment secrets of celebrities in the Caribbean. They have an honest economy and good people, and it will stay that way if the US stays the hell out of their finance and quits trying to pressure them with our batshit liberal principles.
>>
>>76029997

They're expelling invaders. They have to in order to survive or they would be over run.

The DR celebrates their nationalist acheivements, and rightly so. They dont exist to support the barbarians who have thwarted them for two centuries. There wouldn't even be a DR except the Haitians were so suspicious of anyone with light skin that they murdered every white they could when those liberal French faggots started interfering and the Haitians drove out and attacked all the mulatto who formed their own nation on the other side of the island. The Haitian intolerance for light skin created the very country they are trying to invade and consume like locusts now.

I'm sorry, I am not sympathetic.
>>
>>76029261
>>76030447
Interesting, where can I find more info? Something like Youtube videos/channels or non-cuck websites
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.