[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
memes aside, are blacks naturally better at sports? I remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 17
File: 1463972968404.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1463972968404.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
memes aside, are blacks naturally better at sports?

I remember some pol study claiming they're naturally more aggressive and their muscles had faster regenerative times.
>>
File: gas4.jpg (3 MB, 2090x1437) Image search: [Google]
gas4.jpg
3 MB, 2090x1437
>>
>>76026263
Obviously, it's shown that they are. But their additional testosterone is what at least in part accounts for their more aggressive behaviour and dindu attitudes.
>>
>>76026263
they are faster for sure
>>
no
we're not
take it from me
>>
>>76026430
>>76026489
I remember Pele being the best soccer player all time.

Hell, even poor african shitholes outperform and rape european teams at some sports.
>>
If it's running and jumping(mostly running) that matters then yeah.
Not so good at swimming, acrobatics and weightliftings so into the trash that claim goes.
Over the tens of thousands of years different human populations have adapted to their respectives homes, developing certain patterns in their genetics. For most human populations you can't point to one and say it is superior to another, they are different and have evolved to suit different environments.
I'd say there are some legit inferior human populations though - look at australian aboriginals for instance.
>>
>>76026579

Pele admired and followed Juan Alberto Schiaffino growing up and copied a lot of his techniques.
>>
>>76026263
yes, besides swimming of course
>>
>>76026263
Yeah, they can't swim for shit and they have less explosive strength/cognitive ability but aside from that they're generally better at most team sports.
If I'm not mistaken they have a lot more difficulty with 1 on 1 sports though.
>>
File: 1462923849095.jpg (97 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
1462923849095.jpg
97 KB, 634x634
>>76026263
>memes aside, are whites naturally better at everything besides sports?
>>
>>76026903

err boxing?
>>
>>76026263
the only thing blacks are better at is Running
and stealing
I mean can you name any other race that can steal entire Cultures and History and clam it as there own?
>>
>>76026263
This White kid can outplay 3 niggers.
>>
If it's super explosive (basketball, niggersmash or sprinting) then yes they absolutely are, whites can only play those sports if it's a purely strength or more skilled position (i.e centers in niggersmash or PGs/Cs in the NBA)

Other than that, whites are better in mid-long distance sports like Soccer or Hockey.
>>
>>76026945
They're good at the weight classes around the middle, mexicans and pacifics dominate the lower classes while whites dominate the heaviest. There's a certain pattern there.
>>
>>76026945
Nah, there are a lot of black boxers that get pushed but for the most part whites and spics dominate.
>>
File: 1464972242460.jpg (715 KB, 1474x1562) Image search: [Google]
1464972242460.jpg
715 KB, 1474x1562
>>76026263
>are blacks naturally better at sports?

Lol are you joking? Those half apes can't even into sport. Black men can't jump, simple as that
>>
whites still dominate tennis and formula 1
>>
niggers can't into sport kek, it's to complicated, they'll get scared
>>
File: 978x (2).jpg (49 KB, 978x550) Image search: [Google]
978x (2).jpg
49 KB, 978x550
Show me one fucking nigger even daring to do this.

You will never find it
>>
File: 82242771.jpg (591 KB, 946x1024) Image search: [Google]
82242771.jpg
591 KB, 946x1024
>>76026263
without a doubt. retarded to say otherwise. blacks are naturally better at athletic sports and i don't see how anyone can say otherwise. look at lebron for reference.
>>
File: 2016-06-04 03.33.41.png (257 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-04 03.33.41.png
257 KB, 1080x1920
>>76027562
Doubt.
Also it takes a lot of proper training.
Otherwise we should expect other African countries dominating basketball.
>>
File: aksel-lund-svindal.jpg (92 KB, 1024x758) Image search: [Google]
aksel-lund-svindal.jpg
92 KB, 1024x758
yes, damn those niggers keep rocking in sports..... isn't all they can do run really? to not get captured, comes with the territory?

I ain't seing one such subhuman winning anything that actually matters.

You hat this skater, I dunno what happened to him. Maybe not freze to death inside hall of fake ice or so
>>
Depends on the sport.
>>
>those insecure faggots who are afraid niggers may be naturally superior at some things
hilarious
>>
>>76027562
Funny how niggers perform well in sports that are not very popular in white countries, like basketball and american football.
>>
>>76028302
Isn't those sports just basically steal, run and jump?
>>
monkey sports, maybe
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
flying niggers... the day I see that I will be impressed.

Nah sorry guys, they suck..
If you can't compete in the hills, well you suck.
>>
>>76028302
isn't funny how winter olympics are just meme shit?
>>
File: 1464854947788.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464854947788.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>76027787
>>76028302

niggers are good at sports where they were so much more athletic that they pushed white people out. legit stupid to not admit blacks are more athletic. that is like saying eastern asians aren't naturally smarter or white people aren't naturally more well rounded or jews aren't naturally more manipulative. get over yourself
>>
>>76028496
Sounds about right. Considering sports that require actual strength like strongman competitions, or sports that require team cohesion and tactics, they do not excel.
>>
>>76028724
they're bragging blacks don't play sports that can't be played at the ecuador.
>>
>>76026263
They're better at some sports. They have longer limbs, which makes them better runners, jumpers and boxers. But their shorter torsos mean they are less powerful lifters and grapplers. Their uneven bodyfat distribution and front-facing nostrils, along with an innate fear of water, makes them terrible swimmers.
>>
Yes, except Hockey, swimming, and curling.
>>
>>76026263
It probably depends on what the sport requires, due to the difference in skeletal builds
>>
>>76028302
If that's true than explain why one of the best soccer players of all time is black
>>
>>76026402
Why is the first post always the best post?
>>
I dunno man

I think some of us chinks perform even better
>>
>>76029085
Ping pong hardly counts as a sport.
>>
Sports

soccer
rugby
water polo
skiing
skeet/target shooting
rock climbing
cycling
golf
gymnastics
hockey
swimming/diving
rowing
weightlifting
auto/motorbike/boat/etc racing
skateboarding
tennis
surfing
BMX
combat/MMA
fencing
figure/speed skating

hmm what else is there
>>
>>76029141
Yeah but besides the top weight class we dominate the Olympic weight lifting and a lot of the water based sports
>>
>>76026263

Blacks evolved in an environment where running was the only way to escape danger. Certain Africans left and evolved on different paths than their ancestors...eventually turning into Neanderthal man, then mixing again with HomoSapien man to create modern man as we know it today.

Sub-Saharan Africans are the only humans on the planet without Neanderthal DNA in their genetic make up, They've evolved to exclusively thrive on the African Continent and no where else.

That's why. They've been subhuman scum trying to outrun cheetahs and lions for millions of years, bound to become more agile/hard to catch.
>>
File: Lewis-Hamilton_3119200b.jpg (96 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Lewis-Hamilton_3119200b.jpg
96 KB, 620x387
>>76027387
>it's to complicated, they'll get scared
Are you mentally ill
>>
>>76026263
It's weird. The only sport actual Africans are good at is long distance running. Which people say is because they are used to high elevation.

But there are tons of people who live in the mountains of the Andes, and Himalaya who obviously can't even touch them. So who knows why they are so good.

African Americans being good at athletics have been said to be because only the strongest slaves would survive, and I have no reason to think any different.

BUT. I have no idea how athletic the average non long distance running african is, because they don't do anything of importance in athletics.

Maybe they are so poor they have no time for it like the poo in the loos are in the olympics but I can't say right now.
>>
>>76028958
>one of the best

Assuming you mean Pelé? Good player true. One in top 20 is black.
>>
File: 1st post is best post.jpg (74 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1st post is best post.jpg
74 KB, 800x850
>>76026402
>>
>>76026263
Whites are on average much less healthy due to their lifestyles.

Blacks are lower class and more active, they're always on the streets doing nigger shit, meanwhile typical whites are watching TV or shitposting in taiwanese whaling forums.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rTXGzh0HGE

100% ARYAN NAZI BBYS VS GHETTO NIGGERS
>>
>>76026263
Depends where. In explosive sports, black tend to do better, but in endurance sports, whites tend to do better.
>>
>>76029413
men, I really want for africa to develop to at least latino levels.

I would love to see africans banter here.
>>
A black English professor of mine claimed that slaves were bred like horses for fitness and that's why there's so many athletic blacks.
>>
>>76030178
this is kind of like an Nigerian /pol/ except the comments are very PC. Although you will get the occasional pictures of random people being slaughtered which is odd to me.

I guess in a country like that you don't want to spark any racial tension at all. It's still a fun read every once in a while though.

It's all in english too.

http://www.nairaland.com/politics
>>
Considering every pro athlete is on drugs, the differences have to be mainly structural.
>>
>>76030479
http://www.nairaland.com/3145143/nigerians-react-woman-beheaded-blasphemy

nice.
>>
Why are there so many blacks in the NFL now?
>>
>>76029413
Africans, Kenyans in particular, have longer limbs proportional to their weight and torso. That let's them cool off faster without sweating more and let's them run more efficiently
>>
not really
A lot of it is a anti-white bias among sports, lotta liberals there
Whites do more productive things, the blacks get a athletics sponsorship and just keep playing sports since they have nothing better to do
>>
>>76029147
curling
>>
>>76031689
there's no point in going to STEM when you're competting againts india and china.
>>
biggest and strongest blacks picked from their tribes in africa and sent to america. hardiest and most fit survived cramped conditions of slave ships. plantations further bred most viable slaves for more efficient workers. here we are.
>>
>>76028302
>>76028496
Lithuanians are probably the best at basketball per capita.
>>
>>76031422
I would think long distance running has more to do with lung capacity and shit than limb proportions.I don't know shit about long distance running but I doubt having long libs help that much. I don't buy that.
>>
File: Oh you.jpg (7 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
Oh you.jpg
7 KB, 220x200
>>76032183
>>
>>76026263

'American' Football cater to blacks after the AFL.
> no more ironman play
> laxed celebration rules
> spread offenses taking out the mostly white tight end position
> nickel and dime packages to put more DBs on the field

Basketball catered to blacks after the ABA
> dunk rules changed for Dr. J and Jordan
> break-proof backboards
> three point line added
> shot clock to reduce ball control

Aside from more black-friendly rules, the caste system in football is well documented. Blacks will admit it when it comes to black QBs, but think they monopolize the corner and running back positions due to pure skill.
>>
>>76032183
you honestly underestimate how many nigs have devoted themselves to basketball. For every european or asian player barely on the cusp of making it to the NBA there are honestly 10 nigs in that same spot.

The only difference is. If those 10 nigs don't make it to the NBA, they will become gang bangers and will be shot or in jail in 10 years.

So they REALLY put everything they have into getting into the league
>>
They have better cardiovascular systems and run faster.

Whites are stronger. Look at the top weightlifters in the world. Almost all white.

Evolution applies to humanity too.

Pol is retarded if they think blacks can't be the best in some aspects.

They aren't the best at sports, they're best at sports that allow them to run around. Those are the sports that get more visibility
>>
>>76027077
Where's his ring
>>
>>76032500
>>76033233
You under estimate how much Lithuanians love basketball.
>>
>>76028884
Describe to me why pakis and poos are bad at sports like you did with blacks
>>
File: I WILL WIN THIS ARGUMENT.gif (1011 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
I WILL WIN THIS ARGUMENT.gif
1011 KB, 450x365
Facts is eugenics in US and evoultion it's self has changed blacks in the way to be STRONGER, they took a different path from whites.
I always like to make the analogy of Nordics and Africans both were brawny yet fucking idiotic and literally were epitomes of "Muh dick"
they just took and took and never MADE.
African people are totally capable of creating a society, they need to get out of the disgusting degenerate culture that have been pushed by the elitists/Jews.
Just look at Africa my friend, they had no technology or anything at all, same as the Nordic countries until they stopped acting like niggers.
>>
>>76034232
the only thing nigs love more than copping other nigs while holding their guns sideways, is playin ball.

Blacks have been dominating basketball since like the 60s. thats the only reason larry bird was so big.

Because he was the only white guy who could compete
>>
>>76026263
The only thing africans have ever done is run around after animals, so of course they'd naturally develop into only being good at physical activities.

On average they're only good at sports which require very little thought or complex motor coordination. [Which is why, outside of the williams sisters, all of the top tennis players are white]
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.