[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NPR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 321x157) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 321x157
What is /pol/'s opinion on Ira Flatow and Lackschmeeee Singhe (however the fuck you spell her name) from NPR?

NPR in general?
>>
>>76026086

worst kike shit in the world
>>
>>76026465
Ive been listening for a while and they sound pretty reasonable.

I can't pinpoint the "kike shit", not that i dont want to but maybe im just not looking hard enough.
>>
>>76027496
Nah, they used to be very reasonable when I first started listening 8 years or so ago, but they are full kike shit now.

Literally 90% of the content they run on their flagship news programs are shitty opinion pieces on gay rights, or interviewing some ten year old whining because he couldn't use the girls bathroom.

When they actually report news, they do an O.K. job, but there is so much kike shit about trannys and gays and other shit, good look actually hearing any news.
>>
>>76027741
Also, I fucking love Lackshming Shey and her name is hilarious. I always say her name with her and get a good chuckle.
>>
>W-welcome to the Diane Rehm show
>>
I just started listening to npr recently. for one of its flagship programs, 'Fresh Air' is pretty lame; they just interview celebrities.
>>
>>76027930
PRI is the most SJW shitshow of all time.
>>
>>76028013
I like 'The World'. I learn stuff
>>
>>76027496
>>76026086
>>76027930

http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/

OY VEY

don't listen to/read this shit please people
>>
>>76026086
Annoying as fuck. They pimp out too much sympathy for the dumbest shit. Everyone's oppressed, everyone's a victim.

They do have a badass bluegrass show on Saturdays here though.... may just be the PBS local programming....
>>
(((NPR))) is full of liberal kike propaganda, but I still listen to it because they do have a lot of interesting stuff.
>>
>>76028276
Holy shit wtf
>>
>>76027930
Yeah, Fresh Air is absolute trash. Probably the worst thing on the radio, outside of the one time a month someone dies and they go back to older interviews, in which it's pretty great.

The only really good show that I will go out of my way to listen to anymore is Marketplace, which is the best show on the radio. I like some of their weekend meme programs too, like the travel and cooking ones. Their car show is fucking horrible, and that comedy thing is fucking horrible too.
>>
>>76027813
Hahaha I thought I was the only one
>>
>>76027924
Yah Diane Rehm needs to get off the air

the show is always better when there is a guest host
>>
>>76028422
right? Every liberal I know eats this shit up. Literal state mind control
>>
>>76027496
>Ive been listening for a while and they sound pretty reasonable.

Then you've never listened to NPR, it's a faggot kike news network
>>
>>76028424
Oh shit, isn't it called "In the Garage" with the two Jewish guys? Fucking awful, and they think they are funny.
>>
>mfw I stopped listening to NPR during gamer gate

I use to listen to it every day, and while I was and am a conservative the gamer gate interview triggered me
>>
My station recently picked up a new weekend program, the TED radio hour. Not sure if this is one of their flagships. It usually airs really interesting psychological studies and stuff. I've been really impressed with it lately.
>>
File: Hibiki4Trump.jpg (124 KB, 1000x759) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki4Trump.jpg
124 KB, 1000x759
>>76026086

Car Talk
Prairie Home Companion
Wait Wait Don't Tell Me
The World
The BBC News 'Hour'
All Things Considered
Local Mich Bullshit with the Typewriter SFX Guy

Rate my show list /pol/
>>
>>76029004
Why listen to the same station that promotes this
>>76028276
>>
>>76028677
I think so. Two really old jews making 4th grader jokes the whole time and laughing at themselves like they're actually funny. One of the worst things I've heard.
>>
>>76029004
That's literally a list of their worst programs, outside of BBC.

>>76029127
There's no advertising or anything, so if you're not donating on their annual fund raising drives it doesn't matter really.
>>
>>76028822
What you talkn bout ?

Details?
>>
>>76029206
>>76028424
>>76028677
behead all who insult car talk
>>
>>76029304
I guess that's true. I used to listen to NPR all the time, now I just can't bring myself to do it. Some of the stories are interesting but most of them now are about some nigerian transgender disabled tuba prodigy struggling to succeed as a part time plumber in New York City or something
>>
File: 1464745476563.jpg (68 KB, 800x485) Image search: [Google]
1464745476563.jpg
68 KB, 800x485
>>76028424
>liking that neoliberal propaganda program
>>
Normie
Propaganda
Radio
>>
>>76029304
>That's literally a list of their worst programs, outside of BBC.

I'd rather not listen to that one gameshow run by the jewess Ophira Eisenberg.

There's not much to listen to.
>>
>>76026086
>http://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch
All you really need to know about NPR is right here
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.