[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump wants the economy to crash so he can buy low price stocks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x640
Trump wants the economy to crash so he can buy low price stocks, swindled students out of their $$ with a fake and shitty school, has been diagnosed autistic (severe aspergers), would be bankrupt without loans and bailouts and made numerous comments about wanting to fuck his own daughter.
Anyone wanna add to this list?
Or make a Hillary list,
or try to make a Bernie list too?
Why would any of you faggots vote for anything but a third party, or I guess... Bernie?
>>
>you can get your dick sucked for $20 in the US

Fucking hell no wonder you guys are so patriotic
>>
>>76019422
Sounds legit. I really like the source you provided.
>>
>>76019422

>Bernie

Wealthy people are ruining this country even though I am part of the top 5%.
>>
>>76019422

That's right bro, I'm sure that the collapsing confidence in the US dollar has nothing at all to do with the fact that Obama added $10 trillion to the national debt during his term. I mean, even to suggest a connection would be racist!
>>
>>76019800
Google each claim or just watch the debates and you'll find plenty of sources.
>>
>>76019422
>vote third party
>go ahead throw your vote away
>>
>>76019422
>Trump wants the economy to crash so he can buy low price stocks, swindled students out of their $$ with a fake and shitty school, has been diagnosed autistic (severe aspergers), would be bankrupt without loans and bailouts and made numerous comments about wanting to fuck his own daughter.

sounds like the perfect man to me
I'd fuck my own daughter if i was a billionaire
>>
>>76019422
to be fair,have you SEEN his daughter?
>>
Wait what, is the aspergers thing true?
>>
>>76019422
>made numerous comments about wanting to fuck his own daughter.
>because incest leads to bad leadership
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x867
>>76020164
>>76020182
Have you seen inbred dysmorphia?
>>
>>76020504
Only one here autistic is fucking OP
>>
File: Mindworms.gif (18 KB, 158x196) Image search: [Google]
Mindworms.gif
18 KB, 158x196
>>76020654
>>
>>76020654
X-men
>>
File: dfc.png (259 KB, 568x537) Image search: [Google]
dfc.png
259 KB, 568x537
>>76019422
>not making money when stocks go up
>not also making money when stocks go down
nigger you need to know how to hustle
>>
>>76020914
With the power to be ugly as fuck and make everyone want to smother you in your sleep.
>>
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

You're right though, Trump is far worse. I'm now a #shill4hill!
>>
>>76020654
>when u eat so much pussy that your dick comes out ur mouth
>>
>>76020654
who told you to make babies with your daughter?
have her take the pill and done
or fuck during safe days
>>
File: 1464571576260.png (193 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1464571576260.png
193 KB, 600x800
>>76019422
To your first claim, isn't that the same for every businessman? Their entire job is centred around the consumer market. The only source that I saw that came close to this claim was when he said that he was anxious for the market crash.

Next, is the whole Trump University thing. Honestly, it did the students better than if they are to get a genre studies degree, or some shit like that. The trial is still happening anyways, so innocent until proven guilty.

>has been diagnosed autistic (severe aspergers)
[citation needed]

> would be bankrupt without loans and bailouts
Loans are a part of every business, and Trump has many assets that are worth millions. Though they are not liquid assests, it's still enough to prevent him from bankruptcy.

And about the fucking his daughter thing, you should watch the actual interview. It was a lighthearted joke, and everybody in the room laughed. Granted, his daughter is pretty hot...

10/10 Great b8, made me reply
>>
>>76021087
Thank you comrade, your contribution to the slander of the shillary was most valuable, and the only worthwhile comment thus far.
>>
>>76021528
Light hearted joke? More like awkward inuendo with obviously true intentions. There's things you don't joke about, and this one is an obvious sign of his aspergers.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.