[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Atheism still such a problem? You'd think with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 693x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 693x504
Why is Atheism still such a problem?

You'd think with the internet they'd do their research and read all the evidence for God online
>>
>>76018312
People actually need to do online research to believe in God?

holy shit, just open your eyes and look around you. this is clearly a godhaving universe.
>>
>>76018464
The problem is most don't go outside
>>
File: fedora.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
I have a question too: why are there atheism bait threads started every day just to allow atheists to use their new memes and counter-arguments to try and push themselves back into relevance?
>>
>>76019185
What are you going on about now?
>>
File: 1462927247007.gif (1002 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1462927247007.gif
1002 KB, 500x285
>>76018312
Because they want to live an immoral lifestyle

Its all to silence their councious as they fap to the memory of their "father" raping them while they were wearing their sisters dress, and she was in the corner naked, sobbing quietly.....
>>
It's the case with Islam.

With books/internet available today' Muslims know about Islam and more stuck to it more that the generation before (at least in my country).

But again it's impossible to find a flaw in Quran (try it), while in Christianity what the book say is the opposite of what the priest-kun say... So knowledge is Christianity's enemy...
>>
>>76021593
>try it
It outlaws bacon and sanctifies a pedophile.
>>
yeah atheists are so dumb lol they make stupid jokes all the time about god even though there is proof saying he is 100% real but the faith of atheism is never questioned
>>
>>76021785
You OT outlaw bacon too. So why whining?

And you "Lord" said on your NT I will not give you laws now since you can't do it. Some other guy will do... listen to him...

Which he is Mohammed. And obviously you Christians just don't want to follow laws.

>Muh Jesus died for me
>>
> he is a Christian

> in a right-wing board concerned about civilizational survival

> he follows a religion that makes earthly concerns pointless

> he thinks that when Jesus said: "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"... Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

> he follows a religion which promise renders concerns about arabs taking over Europe pointless, insofar the Jewish War God will destroy the World the same

> he follows a religion which prophecy is that their followers will be oppressed and destroyed before the return of the Jewish War God, making defense of such civilization either pointless or outright anti-divine

> he thinks that martyrhood-obsessed early christians, self-flagellating monks, self-castrating cathars, life-denying puritans, apocalypse-obssesed zionists, Jonestown and the current Pope and Churches actually have it wrong, and christian morality actually means the opposite of everything that Jesus said or did.

> he thinks that Crusaders were "real christians" even when they pillaged and destroyed christian towns, including Constantinople itself
>>
>>76021593
what about the fact that we have Torahs that pre-date the Quran that contradict the narrative of Islam (Haman in Pharaoh's time, the binding of Ishamel and not Issac)

And if you claim Ezra fabricated the Torah, then why did the Samaritans who hates Ezra and the Jews buy into it as well? Their descandents still live in Israel and they have their corrupted version of the Chumash and book of Joshua, and they practice their off-shoot of Judaism........big questions, that youre imams do not have answers to, because Islam is a lie.

Data-mine me, see if I give a fuck. I will continue speaking the truth.
>>
>>76022041
>You OT outlaw bacon too. So why whining?
Jesus said it's all good, bro.
>Which he is Mohammed.
Nope. Again, goat fucking pedophile. Just because he was in the same area and saying "something" doesn't mean he's of any significance to Christians.
>And obviously you Christians just don't want to follow laws.
We follow laws just fine. Said laws just outlaw pedophiles instead of bacon.

It's cute how angry you goat fuckers get, whenever someone calls into question one of the few theologies on the planet that justifies your kiddy fucking.
>>
>>76021593
How come the Torah critcises Moses, David, Shlomoh, the Jews themselves, yet in the Quran not a single word of criticism is said against Mukhammad? The answer is because the Quran is not holy, and it was written as propaganda so Mukhammad can justify conquering people, saying that "Allah told me to do it"
>>
File: zjSGLPD.jpg (678 KB, 1540x1056) Image search: [Google]
zjSGLPD.jpg
678 KB, 1540x1056
Exactly what kind of god are we talking about? An abrahamic one? A technological one? The one and only LORD, YHWH, TETRAGRAMMATON

Or do you mean jesus? cuz fuck jesus
>>
>>76018312
Are atheists still a thing? I though that meme died 2011 at the latest.
>>
>heh kid time to give up dogma
>watches every dawkins video on youtube then browses /r/theredpill all day
the religion of atheism strikes again
>>
File: 1464920031678.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464920031678.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>tfw atheist and don't care what other people wanna believe
>tfw other atheists are edgy 14 year olds that want to debate constantly
>tfw I went through that phase too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQBgrUObbHw
>>
>>76022404
Torah is corrupted too, actually it was written centuries after Moses died. And Talmud written the first time in the year 300 even after The Bible, they claimed it was known secretly between Rabbis...

>>76022631
I will answer you using one of Jesus' qualities, which is respect.

You guys the ones who get angry for a religion you don't follow anymore...

>>76022684
Torah saying God had sex with Abraham's wife, and he turned to a man and wrestle with Jacob and got beaten by him. You don't need to be a genius to know that this is mombo jombo.

Quran doesn't criticize any Prophet including Jesus. If you think that some guy is honorable enough to be chosen by God to be his messenger can be criticized you are crazy.

This is why we don't draw Mohammed, Jesus, or even Mary. 2good2draw and imagine someone that look nothing like them when thinking about them.

Have fun when seeing Christian Bale in your head while praying to Jesus...
>>
>>76023563
>I will answer you using one of Jesus' qualities, which is respect.
Jesus also flogged a gaggle of merchants for sacrilege.
Respect? When you lot come to our countries and spit on, if not actively campaign against, every fundamental value of western life? The only thing your religion deserves is a fucking gun pointed ever towards it, like the feral beast it is.
>>
>>76024285
1. Western life is NOT Jesus' teachings.

2. Muslims just want to worship God and not be degenerate. They don't care how much of degenerate you are. You guy the ones crying "be degenerate like me or you aren't one of us".
>>
File: pork be upon him.jpg (207 KB, 1000x938) Image search: [Google]
pork be upon him.jpg
207 KB, 1000x938
>>76024436
>Western life is NOT Jesus' teachings.
Western civilization is built on Jesus's teachings. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." A real Christian would sooner shoot an Islamist than the faggot he's trying to hang from a crane.

>They don't care how much of degenerate you are.
The entirety of the Muslim population in Europe, as well as a few (noticably quieter Muslims here) beg to differ. Charlie Hebdo comes to mind as a single example.
>You guy the ones crying "be degenerate like me or you aren't one of us".
I'm saying that your religion is a cancer and that you are, at best, being conned by the bones of a sand-sucking kiddy diddler.. It is not """perfect,""" it's a goddamned abomination.
>>
File: Creationist logic.jpg (47 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
Creationist logic.jpg
47 KB, 500x425
>>
>>76025018
Dude, get over it. I LIKE my religion.

You gave up on yours and it's none of my business, I like mine and nothing will make me change my mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 674x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 674x682
>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any false science, but because I have been saved by my lord Jesus Christ
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.